• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you.

87 posts in this topic

Posted

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN.

She is at it again messaging another fan yet again. At this point she is literally communicating through subscribers and its not ok. I JuSt WaNteD tO KnOw whY yaLL aRe truLy Upset AboUt this. 

Its at the end of this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SN4OeiahxZI

Posted

Wow. This is disgusting.

Screenshot (3).png

Posted

Haha “I didn’t watch the video” sure honey

Posted

Wow. This is disgusting.

Screenshot (3).png

I'm sorry is she saying she ??? sided with jessi ?? 

Posted

"I don't remember saying it so it's hard to say why i said it ... i prob just snapped bc i was lonely."

Sounds exactly like the Narcissist's Prayer in action.

narc's prayer.jpg

Posted

She should be a snowflake :/

Posted

I always thought there was something extremely unlikable about her and this just further cements it.

She is incapable of admitting that she fucked up and cannot take any responsibility for her actions. Like Sis, there are receipts everywhere. Are you just gonna stick your  head in the sand and say oh it is all doctored tweets?

Posted

Holy shit that video...... I'm actually embarrassed for Gabbie. She looks desperate going that far and to a FAN wow

Posted (edited)

Just learned about the new drama yesterday and I'm so disappointed... I wanted to like Gabbie because she's made some good music and content in the past, but there has always just been something so unlikeable about her as a person. I guess the cat's out of the bag... she has the biggest ego I've ever seen, holy shit. Thinking Queen would want to work with her? Fucking QUEEN. There's nothing wrong with being proud of your work but straight up talking about how awesome and deep you are compared to everyone else looks soooo tacky and bad, especially when you're the one manipulating people and spreading false rumors. I can't believe how up her own ass she really is, it's actually impressive. No wonder she got kicked out of the vlog squad. I never understood why she was constantly whining about having no friends when it seemed like she had plenty... You were right, girl, you ARE the monster that's been here all along! That must have been her one moment of self-awareness and she still managed to make it a pity party. I guess Shane Dawson dodged a bullet with this one!

Edited by Zinthe
Added something

Posted (edited)

"the ra*e drama" & mind you the fan is 15 years old. a minor. she's shameless. 

fuck you gabbie. 

Edited by zeshia

Posted (edited)

Ok, maybe I'm too much of a boomer to understand but I watched Jessis vid, and I also read gabbies apology and I honestly Don t find this interesting or think it's worth giving attention to.  I have no idea apart from some  comments jessi wants an apology for what exactly happened between the girls to break off their friendship.  I went back to gabbies vid and even she Did not say what happened.  Also, jessi pointed out how gabbie shared screen shots of private messages without her permission yet she did the same thing?? Like I know fan said ok but gabbie didn't.  That's like stealing a diary and saying "it's in my possession now so you can read it." It was in poor taste.  

I guess I just don't see why this is 😑 tea. Waste of my time really.  This'll pass quick. 

Edited by Nonamesan
I was hoping someone would explain it to me instead of just downvoting

Posted