• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

56 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

nvm

Edited by pilea

Posted

She recently dropped an EP and I know most of what makes her voice sound good is autotune, but all things aside some of the songs are decent. Butterflies and Broken Girls are the only ones I could stand to listen to twice. 7 of the tracks are literally under a minute long. So literally less than half of it is actual full length songs. However, I think these ones are more fitting for her voice. She didn't try to push her vocal limits as much as she did with Honestly and Monster so I'll give her that. Thoughts?

Posted

One thing that I really hate about her is how she tries to make it seem like she's so unique and special because she's "psychic" or that she has guardian angels or ghosts or whatever (which I call bs honestly), it's so annoying

Posted

I used to watch and really enjoy her content.. but I feel like once she started making changes to herself, she changed her personality as well. She feels super entitled and artificial now and she has an ego the size of the globe.. although I’m not too sure why. She used to seem so genuine and nice, I’m not sure why she turned out this way. Her music is mediocre at best and I don’t think she would have much “success” with it had she not had a youtube following to begin with. What’s with youtubers putting out such bad music anyway? -.-“

Posted (edited)

ever since she started releasing music her ego has gotten massive, somehow she thinks she's the best singer to ever walk this earth lol. honestly dk who lied to her that she has an incredible voice or talent

i watch her cleaning videos from time to time and it's sooo obvious how self-absorbed, attention-seeking and pretentious she is. the girl who films her the majority of the time - irene, has such an obvious crush on gabbie and kisses her ass constantly and gabbie knows it and thrives off of that attention lol. she's only surrounded herself with yes-men and drops everyone who refuses to praise her (thats why she distanced herself from the vlog squad i assume) she also seems to have a superiority complex and constantly gets fixated on the most random shit and repeatedly asks things like "do you know what xyz is? OMG you dont know what that is" just to point out how smart and knowledgable she is. she's become very annoying and hard to watch overall. 

and also, the story of how she wrote the album about a guy who cheated on her is most likely fake bc she's still dating said guy so,, wtf lol 

Edited by moonlight42

Posted

In her video about having her followers on Instagram write the song butterflies, her friend who is editing the song totally upstages her and sings WAAAAAAY better than Gabbie ever could.  I used to think she was decent at singing, but after I heard that other girl sing the same exact song, Gabbie sucks as a singer now.  No way she would be making money singing if she wasn't already popular 

Posted

She posted this to her Patreon recently

82f15d185d69bc14675f6760b8b01828.thumb.j

Posted

She posted this to her Patreon recently

82f15d185d69bc14675f6760b8b01828.thumb.j

Wowwww this is fucking stupid 😂 like what kind of attitude is that "my music is so much better than all this stupid rap music bc my lyrics are meaningful" like way to pull one of those I'm not like all the others kind of shit

Posted

she has a lot of self-importance for someone who's literally crying with her mascara running in every single fuckin music video

wow such emotional much deep/meaningful etc. 

Posted

Yeah her attitude irks me, like I wanna say sit the fuck down luv.

Just stick to blogging/making vines

Posted

Oh yikes...what an ego. To think that she could inspire literal QUEEN. At least she’s ambitious, i guess?