• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

EXO-L's..

10 posts in this topic

Posted

Who's your EXO bias?

Posted

Hi! Well, Lay is my bias since Luhan left, but since he's not around a lot I would say Kai is for now

Posted

I'm not as big into exo as I was a few years back but Chen. He was actually my ult for a few years and I was so fkin excited when he announced the marriage and baby.

Posted

i‘ve always been exo-m biased but half of them left, 1 is stuck in china, 1 is in the military, and 1 started a family lol (i’m happy for him tho). i think i’ve slowly turned into a casual listener 

Posted

Mine is D.O , miss him so much :alpacaworry:

Posted

Anyone here who buys the physical albums from exo? I’m so tempted to splurge on some (Mostly solo albums) but idk if it’s worth it.. 

Posted (edited)

Anyone here who buys the physical albums from exo? I’m so tempted to splurge on some (Mostly solo albums) but idk if it’s worth it.. 

if u want to buy from korean sites... I saw on twitter ktown4u is doing a sale on Exo albums. 

Suho and Xiumin are prob still my favorites. I genuinely like the whole group tho. 

Edited by Danger0us

Posted

Also am I majorly basic if I say baekhyun is my bias 😂 idk what it is I just find his personality annoyingly endearing 

if u want to buy from korean sites... I saw on twitter ktown4u is doing a sale on Exo albums. 

Suho and Xiumin are prob still my favorites. I genuinely like the whole group tho. 

thank you so much I’ll take a look. Still not sure if it’s worth spending that much money on it though 😭

Posted

Also am I majorly basic if I say baekhyun is my bias 😂 idk what it is I just find his personality annoyingly endearing 

thank you so much I’ll take a look. Still not sure if it’s worth spending that much money on it though 😭

not sure if you’re from the US but there’s Exo albums at stores like FYE or some B&N.... honestly I would try there atleast you don’t have to pay for shipping. I would buy an album you really like.. no point in wasting money on albums you don’t care for. 

Posted

Minseok is my ult bias I'm not into kpop much anymore but here for him when he comes back from enlistment in December. I was an exo-m stan in the past.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0