• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Artist and Drawing Thread

125 posts in this topic

Posted

Aaah! All of your art is so super cute and amazing! I don't really put my art out there much, other than what I'm doing in college, art is really just a hobby for me.

jDtxzEZ.jpg

I'm not used to portraits or anything like that, I was also super lazy with the bg, hahaha, oh gosh;;; 

oh my god! that's so good :alpacacrush: I am trying to draw V as well, but it never came close to this. Teach me your ways:alpacasad: and I'm the one who has done art for 3+ years now;;; 

Posted (edited)

yuki_onna.thumb.jpg.de221b99ab7f23dd19c5herehere you guys go a hHalloween treat based off slit faced folklore. Only lea style. This is the sad sad tale of tachibanas disappearance. I call it "am I pretty" happy almost Halloween :) 

btw I love all the art you all have post you all are talented I love it 😘😘😘

but specifically most of my art consist of i guess strong features to define my characters i took out the captions mainly just cause i low key want to keep this story a mystery ;p but i favor the whole threshold artsy style as well kinda like sin city a dame to kill for type of look meets togashi with his strong featured characters. i feel i can be a bit old fashioned at times but hey i accepted i dont have a steady hand to do stellar line work like the rest. xD

Edited by beforeNafter...o-o
was on the phone and finally got home to finish the post :D

Posted (edited)

Wow, everyone is really good at art here. A lot of different styles are unique. I’ve been trying to attempt realism again for like 3 or 4 months now, and I’m just a really slow worker.

Edited by ash
had to take out the picture :,[

Posted (edited)

Aaah! All of your art is so super cute and amazing! I don't really put my art out there much, other than what I'm doing in college, art is really just a hobby for me.

jDtxzEZ.jpg

I'm not used to portraits or anything like that, I was also super lazy with the bg, hahaha, oh gosh;;; 

i’m ugly crying this is so amazing you’re so talented 

i’ve gotten back into doing sketches ((mainly plants and mountains)) but i really need to practice a lot more 

Edited by taehyungs

Posted

Popping in to share a momentary art piece and liven up the thread. I've mostly shared digital artwork, so let's have traditional medium on this one! :)

IMAG0633_1.jpg

Posted

everyones art is lovely! i dont draw in an anime style but eh. heres my art anyway

IMG_2159.JPG

Posted

Is there anything I can do to improve my linework? I hate taking forever to draw anything.

Alicia ecchi.png

Posted (edited)

I LOVE ALL OF YOUR ARTWORK. <3 So much talent and awesomeness!! Great job, everyone! Am now a fan, please don't forget to drop pages, instagrams, etc. so I can stalk- I meant, follow please! x'D

Here's mine; I barely started digital art. This is an OC of mine, his name is Remiel.

OC-Remiel.jpg

Also, I just use a refurbished Samsung Tablet (Galaxy Tab A 10.1") and a MEKO stylus pen to draw (I actually use the stylus tip to draw, not the pen-tip part since the tablet is already pretty pressure sensitive) with the cheap (and affordable!) app Autodesk Sketchbook. All are quite cheap and affordable if you're starting out like me with digital art.

I recently learned how to color (I am terrible with coloring and shading ;^; Wahh!!) and LAYERS. My worst enemy. x'D Sometimes I will be trying to do something and realize all too late that I was drawing/coloring on the wrong layer. UGHHH. #justdigitalartistproblems

Sometimes I still sketch in my sketchbooks and upload them to digitally color them. Most times I am just impatient and trying to take shortcuts. (DO NOT TAKE SHORTCUTS LIKE ME, PLS. IT WILL NOT BENEFIT YOU IN THE LONG RUN! *^*)

Edited by Chrysanthemum
Realized that there is no self-promo; won't be asking for anyone's IG, FB, etc. Sorry. ;~;

Posted (edited)

I wanna upload some of my arts too :alpacafedup:IMG20180521123125.thumb.jpg.3bb3fa49aebd

And i sometimes draw winx club oc,(just not in their original arts). 

I called her " the fairy of Heavenly Lights"

IMG20180528230413.jpg

Plus, you can tell what is my fav colour down here :alpacaworry::

IMG20180528230526.thumb.jpg.26ad18301956

IMG20180528230640.jpg

IMG_20180528_230816.jpg

Edited by MASASHI SUPER DRY

Posted

Possibly necro-ing a thread but oh well.

I do admit I'm not that good in drawing and coloring myself, but I still try my best to make them look decent ;-;

Louis Rembrandt (and yes I am aware of the right arm position being awkward as af but I am lazy to edit it :alpacawink:)
rui.thumb.jpg.4ebb95682b7f6216cc86123333 
Ichijou Michiru (quick sketched for one of the YandereDev's subthread. reposting)
michiru.thumb.jpg.979807d84126ddf849a660

Posted (edited)

IMG_20180915_200202414.thumb.jpg.6e8f9fbmy first sketch since forever :D

It was supposed to be Alissa White-Gluz, but realized too late during the drawing process that the size of the eyes were way off compared to Alissas. But I wanted to finish it anyway so just kept on drawing :'''D

Edited by Kiko

Posted

Here's a jester character I drew yesterday.

Clarabelle The Jester.png

Posted

To be honest, my art's garbage compared to all you talented guys.

Posted

havent posted anything in nearly a year on here, but I'm doing a qualification in art!

here's a really shitty ralsei I drew in like a minute during literature class lol

IMG_20181104_115016.jpg

Posted

havent posted anything in nearly a year on here, but I'm doing a qualification in art!

here's a really shitty ralsei I drew in like a minute during literature class lol

IMG_20181104_115016.jpg

so cute <3