• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Artist and Drawing Thread

125 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Decided to start a drawing thread since people were posting a lot of stuff in the Princess Doll thread. I've noticed people like to make quick sketches and meme's of other flakes as well. Let's try to keep all art and stuff here. I'd love to see PULL-tan drawings but let's try not to take it too seriously. It's all for fun and we aren't REALLY looking for a mascot. 

Also, I want to add that we should remember the rules. PULL isn't for self-promotion so no links to your deviant art galleries! 

I give up trying to move posts because my internet is painfully slow atm. If y'all want you could post your drawings here. 

@QueenOfLiars I accidentally baleeted your original post. Sorry... ;-;

Edited by T.O.P

Posted

lmao it's fine, don't worry i got the image saved

Posted (edited)

i did another sketch of pull-tan while studying semi-realism screen_shot_2016_02_26_at_6_16_03_pm_by_

also something not pull-tan related, im working on a drawing of maki from love live. im trying to draw all the girls with my favorite idolized sr cards of them:

screen_shot_2016_02_26_at_6_17_51_pm_by_

a wip, so not the full drawing.

update: my maki drawing is finally done!!

cafe_maid_maki_by_amebr-d9tcm9m.png

Edited by ryuko

Posted

Decided to start a drawing thread since people were posting a lot of stuff in the Princess Doll thread. I've noticed people like to make quick sketches and meme's of other flakes as well. Let's try to keep all art and stuff here. I'd love to see PULL-tan drawings but let's try not to take it too seriously. It's all for fun and we aren't REALLY looking for a mascot. 

Also, I want to add that we should remember the rules. PULL isn't for self-promotion so no links to your deviant art galleries! 

I give up trying to move posts because my internet is painfully slow atm. If y'all want you could post your drawings here. 

I love this thread and I love you, I can't wait to see what we all will draw :megusta:

Posted

I know there's a lot of artists and inspiring artists so I decided it was time for an art thread.  The gaia threads were what taught me how to draw back in the day, so having constructive criticism or just sharing work would be fun.

@ryuko very lovely!

Posted

image.thumb.png.8f9bfe2c43aa9ac8f9c7a794image.thumb.png.4ae47c5c3832d7ce410f8511

Posted

So is it ok to post art that isn't PULL-tan? Or is it preferred that it's PULL-tan. I might be interested in posting here in the future, so just wanted to know. :Alpacaconfused:

Posted

I only have pen and paper, so nothing fancy. Titled, the last box in the comic.

DSC_0918.jpg

Posted

So is it ok to post art that isn't PULL-tan? Or is it preferred that it's PULL-tan. I might be interested in posting here in the future, so just wanted to know. :Alpacaconfused:

I believe it's just whatever drawing you would like to post, PULL-tan or not. :douge:

Posted (edited)

This is a fun thread! My quick take on PULL-tan :D inspired by our princess-chan <3

DSC_0084.thumb.JPG.8c92bfc937703fbc38e59

Edited by amaterasu

Posted

everyone drawings are so beautiful!

Posted

@Fischkeks I'm in love with your coloring technique!:alpacacrush:

Posted (edited)

I decided to go for it and post some of my art here! I hope you guys enjoy :lamaheadshake:

Unfortunately, these are all still WIPs but hopefully they'll be finished some day. On the topic of art, who are some of your favorite artists? :Alpacaconfused:

mint.thumb.png.8af963028acf8c99f98d5ea47

GAL.thumb.png.0f4e26fbac479a5731c35bf436

Edited by kyara
Spelling error