• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Dahvie Vanity (and BOTDF in general)

122 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Screenshot_20200320-173457.thumb.png.944

In a way she right. At least Chris has the resourses and connections to actually DO something where as what can Blair White do really? 

Raising awareness is good and all but if no action follows it then its kinda pointless. 

Edited by Fairyduster

Posted

I think that's fair enough and speaking to Hansen alone might be totally fine

Posted

What's suddenly triggered the focus onto Dahvie lately? I've seen so many youtube videos on him pop up on my feed, but they seem to be rehashing a lot of the old evidence and drama.

Side note: I love how they bring up Jeffree Star's old tweet calling Dahvie out for being a pedo and put him on a pedestal but conveniently leave out his apology and being friends with BOTDF months later lmao 

Dahvie has recently taken up a new moniker to use online and started trying to instill his presence once more - to which people started going ablaze for and they started to call him out before he could get famous again and potentially return to do such things to underage girls.

Posted

Dahvie has recently taken up a new moniker to use online and started trying to instill his presence once more - to which people started going ablaze for and they started to call him out before he could get famous again and potentially return to do such things to underage girls.

If Hansen can bring down him and Onision that would be a huge moment for deplatforming predators. 

Posted

What is he trying to go by?

Posted (edited)

What is he trying to go by?

Darkartsofficial on instagram

Edited by lil

Posted

Just weird that now this is happening. But I guess it makes sense since he's been on the low and he's fans have since aged up and realized how stupid they (both botdf and their fans) were being + the me too movement.

Also what in god's name gave Dahvie the bright idea to try to make a comeback shortly after Me Too's prime

Posted

Just weird that now this is happening. But I guess it makes sense since he's been on the low and he's fans have since aged up and realized how stupid they (both botdf and their fans) were being + the me too movement.

Also what in god's name gave Dahvie the bright idea to try to make a comeback shortly after Me Too's prime

Darkartsofficial on instagram

Yeah its like did he think the name change was going to morph is face becuse the only way this was going to work is if he gotten plasitc surgery and even then i doubt it would work then.

Posted

Im sorry but jessi slaughter is as much of an attention whore as anyone else in the online personalities forum, nothing she says should be taken serious

You guys should read her kiwi farms thread

Posted

Im sorry but jessi slaughter is as much of an attention whore as anyone else in the online personalities forum, nothing she says should be taken serious

You guys should read her kiwi farms thread

Okay but the main takeaway from this is, even if Damien's account of their sexual assault is unbelievable, they were still an eleven year old child getting bullied by grown ass nearly 30 yr olds and their rabid cult-like fanbase. 

I wish recent videos - basically people new to the drama and just jumping in for views - weren't using Damien's story of sexual assault as their "proof" because it invalidates a good chunk of the argument but the main focus should be is even if Damien grew up as a cringey child and came to be a cringey person - at the end of the day, they were still harassed by adults who never got punished. If anything, BOTDF were rewarded as heroes for bullying them because the "dun goof" meme extended outside the botdf fanbase. =/ 

Posted

Okay but the main takeaway from this is, even if Damien's account of their sexual assault is unbelievable, they were still an eleven year old child getting bullied by grown ass nearly 30 yr olds and their rabid cult-like fanbase. 

I wish recent videos - basically people new to the drama and just jumping in for views - weren't using Damien's story of sexual assault as their "proof" because it invalidates a good chunk of the argument but the main focus should be is even if Damien grew up as a cringey child and came to be a cringey person - at the end of the day, they were still harassed by adults who never got punished. If anything, BOTDF were rewarded as heroes for bullying them because the "dun goof" meme extended outside the botdf fanbase. =/ 

Plus there are other girls who came out some who even were shitting on Damien for coming out when they did who also were sexually harrased by Dahvie.

Posted

Yeah but this is about REAL ABUSE VICTIMS not someone who lied for attention, even if it was as a kid, and now Jessi is backtracking into also claiming she was abused by Dahvie when many time that was disproven and while she is a victim of many other things, including sexual assault by someone else, thats not right, she's trying to grab all atenttion to her again. It is shitty that the bullying happened but this is about a much more serious issue that could have serious legal repercussion and a false accusation sometimes can fuck up a whole case.

Posted

Yeah but this is about REAL ABUSE VICTIMS not someone who lied for attention, even if it was as a kid, and now Jessi is backtracking into also claiming she was abused by Dahvie when many time that was disproven and while she is a victim of many other things, including sexual assault by someone else, thats not right, she's trying to grab all atenttion to her again. It is shitty that the bullying happened but this is about a much more serious issue that could have serious legal repercussion and a false accusation sometimes can fuck up a whole case.

Where was it proven that she wasn't assaulted by him? He assaulted a fuckton of girls, why not her? She may have been annoying and attention seeking but that does not mean she lied about that.

Posted (edited)

Where was it proven that she wasn't assaulted by him? He assaulted a fuckton of girls, why not her? She may have been annoying and attention seeking but that does not mean she lied about that.

She herself admited it and later was put into foster care because it was one of her guardians instead that was abusing her. There was a whole investigation at the time and she was denied internet privileges in foster care until a few years due to the false accusations.

This is all very old drama from circa 2013, just look up Jessi Slaughter Apology Video. She had someone record it and post it for her because she wasn’t allowed on the internet while in foster care.

Edited by Valentines

Posted

She herself admited it and later was put into foster care because it was one of her guardians instead that was abusing her. There was a whole investigation at the time and she was denied internet privileges in foster care until a few years due to the false accusations.

This is all very old drama from circa 2013, just look up Jessi Slaughter Apology Video. She had someone record it and post it for her because she wasn’t allowed on the internet while in foster care.

I know it very well, thank you, I have also long read the kiwi farms thread. I can also make videos saying my father is the best person on this planet when that's not true. You get what I'm saying, right.