• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

55 posts in this topic

Posted

The majority of these procedures are not really .. idk, necessary, in my opinion? Chaeyeon's nose was fine before, same as Suzy's, sometimes the difference between pre debut and post debut is so subtle i can't really tell.

honestly, the only bashing we should do is towards their surgeon and stylist, jooe looked so much better pre debut with her natural hair color, it's a shame. 

I mean, there's so much pressure put on these ppl, i don't blame them at all for deciding to get something done. However i severely judge surgeons whenever there's an obvious crossing of the gangnam unnie borders, there's no way they're not able to recognize when there's an addiction like bom's or even chunga's looking at her recent pictures. 

Posted

imo i'm pretty sure the majority of their reason for getting plastic surgery is on the pressure of their agency and knets. i do think they also make their own choices to get ps and honestly, i don't see anything wrong with getting it. but there's a line where it just gets a lil too much and that's when it becomes a problem.

i think jooe looked way prettier without the nose job tho

Posted

to add more idols: 

yooa from oh my girl started to get lip filler sometime between 2017 and 2018 and has been continuing ever since. she honestly doesn’t look bad, but she should probably slow down before the filler migrates to her philtrum. not sure about any other procedures.

D0BC21FD-41DC-4FA4-ACF6-C21697E715ED.thu

g-dragon from big bang has had extreme weight loss from debut, making his face look hollow/narrow, however, i also suspect a jaw shave. when you get a jaw shave, if you gain just a little bit of weight (combined with having a flat face, which many idols have), your jawline completely disappears despite still being skinny. also, his infamous crescent moon chin implant, that he thankfully removed. 

5A8FD374-8491-4BD6-B6A9-76890C30489F.thu

Posted

I mean I totally understand why they get ps. The whole appeal of kpop is that it’s a visually driven industry; the dancing to the stages and of course the idols themselves. Some companies even have special arrangements with ps hospitals where the surgeries are less expensive as long as all the companies’ trainees go that specific hospital. I guess from the companies perspective it’s an investment, the idea being a more attractive group will sell better. Various idols/former trainees have said that they had procedures suggested to them as trainees. I would feel awful about myself if someone suggested I get plastic surgery.
plus once the idols do debut they are likely to see comments bashing their looks. I would probably get lots done if I was an idol too.

I just feel sad because of how extreme a lot of the procedure are. Say they are a known celebrity for 7 years, they then have to face the medical repercussions of their ps for the rest of their life. There aren’t long term studies on how bone shaving (cheekbones, brow, jaw) surgeries done on people in their 20s will affect them in their 50s+. 

Posted (edited)

SNSD/ Girls Generation is a group that has done all the most commum plastic surgeries. I'll only show the member with the most noticeable work.

Yoona - Jaw shave and nose job

31d44046.thumb.jpg.da23afd5aa240a7be6707yoona4.thumb.jpg.9da646ebfd9de83eac6598f

Hyeoyeon - Nose job and Jaw Shave

hyo.thumb.jpg.d4199a796b94ee371686c9a1bb

(Former member) Jessica - Jaw Shave

jesshyo2.thumb.jpg.af7e17989a7e031480601

Taeyeon - I don't know the name, but she definitely did something to make her eyes bigger that isn't the double eyelid surgery.

download-2.thumb.jpg.b05bb8567362ba8c9c2

Edited by Enneigard
I'm dumb and can't post properly

Posted

Taeyeon - I don't know the name, but she definitely did something to make her eyes bigger that isn't the double eyelid surgery.

download-2.thumb.jpg.b05bb8567362ba8c9c2

Eye corners cut? She also got her nose done several times. 

Can we talk about Twice that keep denying surgery but Nayeon just DTW_3GgW0AAj1SZ.jpg

Same with BP, Rose and Lisa are obvious asf. 

lisa-2.jpg
(this aint even her final form) 

hqdefault.jpg

Posted

Eye corners cut? She also got her nose done several times. 

Yeah,that's it! Wasn't 100% what it is called in English.

Anyways, do you guys think that we should include double eyelid surgeries into the list when discussing the idol's procedures? It is, in most cases, a cosmetic surgery, but it is so commum in S.Korea and not as intrusive as a jaw shave or a nose job, I wonder if it is even worth mentioning it?

I don't think it is a procedure worth mentioning, unless the idol themselves try to deny it. Plus, so many idols do it, especially the female idols, would be kinda repetitive to only mention double eyelid so many times.

Posted

Yeah,that's it! Wasn't 100% what it is called in English.

Anyways, do you guys think that we should include double eyelid surgeries into the list when discussing the idol's procedures? It is, in most cases, a cosmetic surgery, but it is so commum in S.Korea and not as intrusive as a jaw shave or a nose job, I wonder if it is even worth mentioning it?

I don't think it is a procedure worth mentioning, unless the idol themselves try to deny it. Plus, so many idols do it, especially the female idols, would be kinda repetitive to only mention double eyelid so many times.

If its only one time probably no, but a lot of idols get it done more than once (like Irene) to deeper it.

Posted

Park Bom

- (Double) Eyelids and 

- Numerous nose jobes

- Botox and lip fillers

- Jaw Shaved

Park Bom's face isn't as bad as people make it out : unpopularkpopopinions

Why did Park Bom ruin her face? | allkpop Forums

Hyuna

- Numerous nose jobs

- Jaw shaved

- Lip fillers

Kim Hyuna Plastic Surgery: Eyelid Surgery, Nose Job, Jawline➽ plastic surgery + kpop {REQUESTS CLOSED} - 8. Kim Hyuna - Wattpad

Which K-pop idols ruin their face or body because of plastic surgery or  other cosmetics treatment? - Quora

Chungha

- Eyelids and nose job

- Botox

- Lip Fillers, chin fillers, Jaw shaved

Chung Ha should slow down with the fillers : unpopularkpopopinions

Has Chungha had a plastic surgery? - Quora

Netizens Think Chungha Has Had Work Done On Her Face After Seeing These  Instagram Photos - Jazmine Media

((G)I-dle) Soojin 

- Double Eyelids

- Jaw shaved  

- Nose job  (her nose bridge was flat before and she had a wider width)

Netizens discuss the differences between (G)I-DLE Soojin's pre-debut vs.  current photos | allkpop

G)I-DLE Soojin's Pre-Debut Photos Shocks Fans As She Proves She's Only Ever  Known How To Be Beautiful

Posted

i think soojin has some of the best ps, she looks stunning. hopefully she won't do more...

Posted (edited)

Park Bom

- (Double) Eyelids and 

- Numerous nose jobes

- Botox and lip fillers

- Jaw Shaved

Park Bom's face isn't as bad as people make it out : unpopularkpopopinions

Why did Park Bom ruin her face? | allkpop Forums

Hyuna

- Numerous nose jobs

- Jaw shaved

- Lip fillers

Hidden Content

Which K-pop idols ruin their face or body because of plastic surgery or  other cosmetics treatment? - Quora

Chungha

- Eyelids and nose job

- Botox

- Lip Fillers, chin fillers, Jaw shaved

Hidden Content

Has Chungha had a plastic surgery? - Quora

Netizens Think Chungha Has Had Work Done On Her Face After Seeing These  Instagram Photos - Jazmine Media

((G)I-dle) Soojin 

- Double Eyelids

- Jaw shaved  

- Nose job  (her nose bridge was flat before and she had a wider width)

Netizens discuss the differences between (G)I-DLE Soojin's pre-debut vs.  current photos | allkpop

Hidden Content

yes! Finally someone covered Soojin here! Apart from the double eyelid surgeries, she also looks suspiciously different during Latata compared to Hann and most of G-idle’s recent comebacks. I wonder whether it was merely a change in makeup and hair, or another round of plastic surgery which enhanced her features. The main ones I think she could have done are her eyes and nose. 

Edited by jinyeonnie

Posted

yes! Finally someone covered Soojin here! Apart from the double eyelid surgeries, she also looks suspiciously different during Latata compared to Hann and most of G-idle’s recent comebacks. I wonder whether it was merely a change in makeup and hair, or another round of plastic surgery which enhanced her features. The main ones I think she could have done are her eyes and nose. 

Yeah, Soojin has been my bias since Latata, however her I couldn't help but notice the difference in her face over 1 year. Her eyelids look incredibly unnatural and her face was oddly slim. She used to wear eyelid tape during the Latata era until she got the surgery. I still appreciate her, she has the best stage presence in the group, but I wish she would practice more on her dancing and be more diverse with it.

Posted

I can't post photos right now, but I think wsjn's yeonjung always looks different each comeback. I'm pretty sure she's done multiple procedures, I just can't name them since I'm not familiar with ps terminology

Posted

UZWPuDh.jpg

Hello Venus Nara

I think she got double eyelid surgery, a nose job, lip fillers and possibly some kind of facial contouring.

When I watched Itaewon Class I thought she looked very pretty but something was kinda... Off? For me it's her lips that make her look too artificial especially in motion.