Trisha Paytas (blndsundoll4mj)

206 posts in this topic

Posted

NOOOOO TRISHAAA PLSSSSSS NOOO SHE'S LEAVINGGGGGG

(for a little while, of course)

((maybe some couple hours))

she literally said "i'm so tired of my life being reported on"

well, trish... maybe you just need to... stop, y'know... the whole... posting every single day 30 videos about your freaking life... like idk it's just a thought...

:hmm:

Give her a day.

She enjoys the attention too much to quit even for a small time-frame.

Posted

And then I got plenty of dislikes few months ago for assuming she is bipolar when one day she is very happy and motivated and the other she is sad and keeps blaming herself... like you don't even need to be a doctor to see that :/ 

either that I believe she is probably abusing drugs (uppers) because of being awake for 30 hrs, and doing thinks like believing to be a chicken nugget and being paranoid...and just look at her pupils. 

Posted

And then I got plenty of dislikes few months ago for assuming she is bipolar when one day she is very happy and motivated and the other she is sad and keeps blaming herself... like you don't even need to be a doctor to see that :/ 

either that I believe she is probably abusing drugs (uppers) because of being awake for 30 hrs, and doing thinks like believing to be a chicken nugget and being paranoid...and just look at her pupils. 

in one of the videos she said she's trying to come off prozac and some other drug thats why she started drinking apple juice a lot apparently. Its pretty obvious that she's on drug tbh she isn't that crazy on her own. But i hope what shes saying is true about trying to kick them because maybe thatll help her stop being AS obsessive as she normally is.

Posted

ok everyone, she's back (no shit ¬¬)

she cries and talks about having a panic attack (feeling she's going to die) and then she had a spiritual experience or whatever

ps.: someone on the comments said there's an ad in the video (I have adblock so I didn't see it)

Posted

ok everyone, she's back (no shit ¬¬)

she cries and talks about having a panic attack (feeling she's going to die) and then she had a spiritual experience or whatever

ps.: someone on the comments said there's an ad in the video (I have adblock so I didn't see it)

Trisha: HEY IM DONE.

Also Trisha: LOL JK LET ME MAKE THIS AD REVENUE.

Posted

Trisha: HEY IM DONE.

Also Trisha: LOL JK LET ME MAKE THIS AD REVENUE.

exactly!!! :harharplz:

I don't mean to be rude because anxiety is pretty harsh and panic attacks are terrible but did she really need put the ad in the video?

maybe YT take them off, I think this is against their rules

Posted

Trisha like yesterday: Last video! Taking a break!

Trisha today: 

Posted (edited)

Trisha like yesterday: Last video! Taking a break!

Trisha today: 

Ok I love the song and the video, it's really not bad, but the shade at her ex at 0:40 made me roll my eyes so hard. Can't she just move on ? Geez.

After she uploaded all those breakdown videos on her Youtube Channel, i can't enjoy this video at all.
You know who it's adressed to
You know the meaning of the lyrics

It just lose it's magic and you're stuck with a deep down uncomfortable feeling inside your stomach. It's a pity party song, and not the good kind, because of her lack of professionalism.

Seriously, if she had been professional about what happened(ie not having a breakdown on Youtube), I could have supported her and this song.
Right now ?
She can eat a freakin' potatoe 
¬¬

EDIT; This part in the lyrics tho
''You're gonna see me standing tall
Because I am a warrior''

03a761625c8d3367ee519b25728f7fd0.png

Such a warrior *Sarcasm* ¬¬

Edited by Superboy

Posted (edited)

i used to watch her videos. i actually found her funny at one point. but now that i realize it, she's such a slut. all her story times are about how she had sex with EVERYONE, and her tits are always showing in videos. not everyone wants to see tits, and i know 11 year old me didn't want to see them either. other then that she's really disrespectful. i'm not sure if someone has said this but she said being gay was a choice awhile ago, then said in late 2016 that she was bisexual, and even captioned one of her instagram posts with '#lesbian' and '#nodickplease' not even just that, the whole situation with sean (her ex who cheated on her) was blown WAY out of proportion, exposing him on youtube and twitter. she also put out his apparent sexuality without his permission, and i'm glad he was suing her (not sure if he's still up for it). anyway, other then that there's definitely something wrong with her.

not even that, she got over sean and started posting regular photos on social media only 48 hours after her and sean broke up.

Edited by fatherkels

Posted

Ok I love the song and the video, it's really not bad, but the shade at her ex at 0:40 made me roll my eyes so hard. Can't she just move on ? Geez.

After she uploaded all those breakdown videos on her Youtube Channel, i can't enjoy this video at all.
You know who it's adressed to
You know the meaning of the lyrics

It just lose it's magic and you're stuck with a deep down uncomfortable feeling inside your stomach. It's a pity party song, and not the good kind, because of her lack of professionalism.

Seriously, if she had been professional about what happened(ie not having a breakdown on Youtube), I could have supported her and this song.
Right now ?
She can eat a freakin' potatoe 
¬¬

EDIT; This part in the lyrics tho
''You're gonna see me standing tall
Because I am a warrior''

03a761625c8d3367ee519b25728f7fd0.png

Such a warrior *Sarcasm* ¬¬

Dear lord almighty.

She honestly does need to take a break from the internet that way she can sit back and look at how she's acting.

Posted

just to keep everyone updated, our beloved vegan chicken nugget had a mini stroke. But she's alive, she's a fighter.

She's doing therapy too, cuddling babies and shit.

u go girl!!11!1!11

Posted

I hate this girl so much that not only did I never subscribe, I blocked her content from showing up on my youtube. :'D Forgot she existed for a while.

Posted

I honestly forgot about this girl until right now, oh my god. I'm in this weird loop of feeling so bad for her but also thinking she's absolute trash for the things she's said. 

:derp:

Posted

i'm sorry everyone, you may think that i'm obsessed with this woman (maybe I am), but there are so many levels of WRONG in this video, I needed to show you. I need someone who is as shocked as me about her little "rant"

hint: she says "straight shaming"

wtf is wrong with her

Posted

Haha, sometimes she says such a dump things :D i don't think she is stupid in general i just think she is so lost with herself. Also such a drama qeen, she loves being victim.