• Announcements

• Moderator Applications Open!   05/20/17

Hi everyone! We're looking to expand our moderation team. See this thread for the link if you are interested. Thanks!

Trisha Paytas (blndsundoll4mj)

169 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Don't worry about her gay bashing, y'all. According to Trisha it's okay because she is gay now, too! 

Urg.
I mean. She could be bisexual or even just pansexual, it could totally be real. 
But she's so clueless about it, she have so much an homophobic view on homosexuality, and her reasoning is so all over the place that i have a hard time believing her. For me, she seems mostly to WANT to be gay.

She think she's gay because she ''connect'' more with girls than boys. Darling, girls connect more with girls, it's a thing. Same with boys. They share more things, they have more stuff in common than with guys. Also, i really don't think you dated a guy that HONESTLY wanted to get to know you, so sweetpie, you are just confused at the moment. Confused and heartbroken. Even if you enjoyed sex with a girl, it doesn't make you gay. Heck bi-curious is a thing and a lot of straight people get to that phase because of a heartbreak, it's not new. You are certainly not lesbian.

She really don't cogitate enough before making her decisions. It seems to be a pattern.
Also, she says that she won't get in a relationship before a certain amount of time, but... Didn't she says the same about her other break ups, or i'm getting ahead of myself ?

Anyway. She really need to get educated, it's embarrassing to see that. Everytimes something like this happens, she's a mess. A sobbing, really pathetic, mess.

She should think about it ALONE, cogitate on the question and take a break.

Edited by Superboy

Posted

she's gay. what? honeslty I'm glad I didn't sub to her. i watch her videos here and there but its these types of videos I hate. clearly its for views or for attention. any publicity is GOOD publicity right?

Posted (edited)

Don't worry about her gay bashing, y'all. According to Trisha it's okay because she is gay now, too! 

So we're supposed to sit here and beleive she had no sexual/romantic feelings for Sean during the relationship after throwing a tantrum over him breaking up with her? 

Even if you were gay this whole time- not bisexual, polysexual, or pansexual but strictly a lesbian who only wants women since that is what the title states- why would you have that big of a melt down to him leaving you for lying about his sexuality when you WERE LYING ABOUT YOUR SEXUALITY TOO? 

Either you were lying then about your sexuality and you are a hypocrite for denouncing his lies, or you're lying now and your only going to make your sitiation with Sean worse. 

I'm sorry. I usually am accepting to everyone's sexuality since I have questions about my sexuality myself, but her story about being a lesbian has some logical plot holes in it. Maybe if she stated she was bisexual, polysexual, or pansexual than it would be more believable since it would suggest she had an emotional/sexual attachment to him which is why she was so upaet at him, but I do not buy for one second that she is only into those of the female gender. 

I really hope I don't come off as a homophobe when I say that I feel as though her new sexuality is so that she can get more pity. This is just a personal feeling I have with all things considering. Maybe she's actually gay. I don't know. I don't have the right to say what she is or how she feels. Her sexuality is her buisness, and if she wanta to be gay than so be it. She's a lesbian. 

I just wanted to give my two cents on the drama surrounding her. 

Edited by Tincalconite

Posted

Honestly this surprised me but the chicken nugget video seemed so fake and put on, and then the gay video? I just really can't believe that she's not trying to milk all of this for every last drop (view) she can, after all she's viral right now. Not only that, but if the lawsuit is actually a thing she may be trying to cover her own tracks about outing Sean (which I don't really think she outed him) by saying that's she's gay too.

Posted

The whole gay thing I think is her way of getting over past her past relationship(s).

Same thing happens with my friends all the time. "Boyfriend broke up with me, I'll find myself a girlfriend now!"

I may be wrong though, dunno.

Posted

Same

tumblr_oi8skkZWC61s1bnzgo8_1280.png

Posted (edited)

Screenshot_20161215-204751.thumb.png.240

Jesus. Fucking. Christ.

What a shit show

Edit: it gets worse. She's posted a video now of her rolling around in her bed to one of her songs... she seems drunk...

Edited by LaMite

Posted

She's admitted that she's abused pills before, and while this mess has been fun to watch I do hope these more recent videos are just her being drunk or racking in the views instead of abusing any other kind of drug.

Posted (edited)

Someone should take her camera and computer away from her  ¬¬

Edited by Superboy

Posted

The whole 'I'm gay' video reminds me of Gigi Gorgeous when she went through a horrible breakup and was really upset, next thing she has a gf and makes a video about how she's lesbian and all. Trish used to be friends with Gigi idk if they are still friends but they have some things in common sometimes. . .

Posted (edited)

Fellow snowflake Kanadajin3 (aka Mira) left this comment on Trisha's showtime video:

Screen_Shot_2016-12-16_at_3.06.20_AM.thu

You know it's bad when Mira thinks you are being ridiculous. 

-------------------------

@Vixen Funny you should mention Gigi. I'm not sure it this is true because I didn't do any investigating myself, but people in the comments are speculating that the woman Trisha allegedly had sex with last week (as mentioned in her "i'm gay" video) was Gigi Gorgeous. Apparently they were spending time together very recently. So I could definitely see Gigi having an influence over Trisha when she made her coming out video. 

Edited by Spooky Moon

Posted

Fellow snowflake Kanadajin3 (aka Mira) left this comment on Trisha's showtime video:

Screen_Shot_2016-12-16_at_3.06.20_AM.thu

You know it's bad when Mira thinks you are being ridiculous. 

-------------------------

"Suppsed to show your cool, strong side"?? Hahaha, has Mira watched more than like 2 of Trish's videos? Most people watch Trish because she shares too much and is so blatantly open about what a hot mess she is. She constantly shares things about her life and her personality that would make most people (especially men) run in the opposite direction. In my opinion, it's part of her charm (but also goes hand-in-hand with her downfall; Trish is always shooting herself in the foot!)

I don't think she's actually doing drugs or trying to numb the pain, she's either posting these vids so she can plead unstable in Sean's lawsuit against her in court, or she's (surprise surprise!) milking all this for views & over exaggerating her breakdown. If anything she just seems a bit tipsy in those vids. 

Posted (edited)

OK! So... Let me get this straight, right?
Trisha is all about clickbait, useless drama, extreme opinions and all the type of stuff these moneysuckers use on YT to make sucess.
And then she says she's in love with this younger guy, who seems to be gay, she discovers and freaks the fcuk out.
Decides to go rant about it online.
Exposes the guy for no reason, saying she's was super mad in love with him (sorry, I didn't fully watched her videos because of the insane crying and panicking, a very disturbing thing to see), she makes 587459 videos about it.
The guy sues her.
????
Claims to be a chicken nugget (very poetic).
Claims to actually be a lesbian because did some strong connections with a girl, totally hates guys now.
Some more ??????
Uploads more than once, super drunk and probably high, talks about scientology lying on the kitchen floor.
Dances sensually on her bed like a real depressed diva supposed to do.

Gosh, where have you been all my life, Trisha? Can't believe I missed so much!

Also this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1in4grwLSE

Some comments I took from her videos below:

Screenshot_20161216-134704.thumb.jpg.004

Screenshot_20161216-134809.thumb.jpg.ef6

Screenshot_20161216-135117.thumb.jpg.64f

Screenshot_20161216-135240.thumb.jpg.f18

Screenshot_20161216-135331.thumb.jpg.b32

Screenshot_20161216-135428.thumb.jpg.003

Screenshot_20161216-135455.thumb.jpg.4d9

Screenshot_20161216-135513.thumb.jpg.bfa

Also, funny video:

Edited by UnrealityShow

Posted

Tbh I think she really should seek professional help she isn't stupid imo because she has achieved a few things in her life so there's that but she's so destructive and it gets worse and worse which is sad? I think everyone deserves some kind of happiness and safespace which she lost? She actually had it together for some time a year ago? Idk where she was hanging out with shane and drew a lot it made her happy and she seemed stable-er?

Posted

To be real I would fucking flip if my boyfriend kissed another guy. So I can see why she would kinda lose it :S