Trisha Paytas (blndsundoll4mj)

236 posts in this topic

Posted

^ OMG I know she's such a psycho and also a bad liar  -> "I have no one to talk abouit with" later " a lot of friends texted me" :rolleyes:

I don't know if she is really that stupid that she believed she turned gay man straight because she's soooo hooot  or she knows it all the way. Arent her tears fake anyway? She must be soo mad on this girl that busted Sean, I bet she wanted to milk another break up with him...

Well, actually, she's milking it now anyway....

I wonder if he's gonna make a respond video... 

Posted

Yeah Idk if I'm just cold hearted but I have a hard time believing ANYTHING she says

like I'm sorry but you can't start your YouTube career by making controversial troll videos (while claiming that you actually espouse the views you're sharing in the videos) and then expect me to believe that you can be this open and truthful

Like I really don't know but every time she uploads a video of herself crying it seems very methodical.

I can't imagine that a woman with such a platform as hers would make a video essentially outing a man in such a dramatic fashion without expecting to gain from it

I don't believe for a second that her emotions are genuine or that she's dumb enough to post something like that without considering the repercussions

So, she must have thought about this, known that it would upset and shock ppl (just like her old troll videos) and decided to proceed with uploading because she has weighed the consequences and prefers more viewers over a better more believable image. I just cannot buy into it but maybe I just can't empathize

Posted

Sean is suing her now. Serves her right. (I'm so funny. har har.) But seriously, what did she expect?

Posted

She acts like badass but she changed her title "sean van der wilt is gay" to " is sean van der wilt is gay?" :"D 

Thats so entertaining :v 

Posted (edited)

The thing about these types of videos is I can never ever tell if she's being real or if it's another hoax for views.

Edited by nekokoko
typo

Posted

She hasn't ever made videos like this for views, though. Click bait titles & trolling videos to make people mad - yes. Sobbing and crying videos? No.

i legitimately feel very sad and sorry for her. If they were legitimately in a relationship, and he was out with a man (or anyone) and cheating on her, he DEFINITELY deserves to be "outed". (Which Trisha didn't do, she was hurt and stated she doesn't know what's going on because he won't speak to her) Cheating is disgusting and cruel and so so hurtful. It's such a betrayal and it makes you feel worthless. I feel really sad for her. Trisha really does need mental help, and it's sad that she doesn't really have close friends she can vent to, so she turns to the internet. I know everyone is just calling her psycho, but going through a break up is hard enough - finding out you've been lied to, cheated on and then broken up with without even speaking is really really harsh and painful. 

The laywers are a joke for taking Sean's case. What she has said or done is not defamation, if that's what he's suing her for lol. Trisha didn't put his videos or anything without consent on the internet, the other girl did. Sean won't win a cent. I really don't like Trisha, but my heart goes out to her right now. I hope she spends some time with family and friends and just takes time to help herself. No one deserves to be treated the way she was. It's really a sin. :( 

Posted (edited)

2) RAPE: Trisha has stated things several times about the subject of rape and how insensitive she is around this topic, which she has had to apologice after due her fans being angry and the lose of susbscribers, also deleting videos she has made about this.

op5isn.jpgso0ea9.jpg

de6ya8.png

I get that she has fantasies of sexual domination, which is a common fantasy among adults, but my god is her wording bad here. 

She sounds like she's saying that she wants to get raped, which is not a thing you actually want. Rape is a disgusting and violent crime that is a violation of another human's body. Even two consenting adults who do the most violent things to each other in the bedroom understand the difference between an extreme power exchange fantasy and a horrid act of inhumanity. I have friends who have survived rape in the past, and if they could see this women's tweets they would be shaking their heads.

Also, nice job talking about yourself as a kid doing sexual things. I get that when your going through puberty people tend to experiment with things to learn about their bodies, but sex is for adults over the age of 18. No one wants to know what you did as a kid, because that's just creepy. Keep that shit to yourself, woman.

Edited by Tincalconite

Posted (edited)

Whether she's being sincere or not it's never appropriate to try to out someone or defame their character in a series of videos. Shes retaliating like a child and that's why I don't feel bad for her

& even if her troll videos aren't her sobbing and freaking out doesn't mean she's being open and honest now. A youtuber with 1mil subscribers crying in a thumbnail is clickbait in and of itself

Besides after looking at the comments above about rape she could literally be at my door, in the freezing snow, blubbering like a baby and I still wouldn't let her in

Edited by FernPyjamas

Posted

ok so i'm starting to follow this girl, just to keep up with the thread, and my first vision is:

Capturar.thumb.PNG.36743443b6677dd7229f7

should I continue? i'm scared already :derp:

Posted

ok so i'm starting to follow this girl, just to keep up with the thread, and my first vision is:

Capturar.thumb.PNG.36743443b6677dd7229f7

should I continue? i'm scared already :derp:

if you love a good train-wreck, then yes  (૭ ㅎㅅㅎ)૭

Posted

I'm just saying - if this is true, and honestly if you watch her past skits (she did some weird horror movie thing based on a stalker obsessing over her) and music videos, Trisha is NOT a good actress, that she was cheated on and lied to. She's hurt, she's confused and it's not okay. If Sean was fine with this other girl filming him and snap chatting him and posting about his alleged date with this other guy while he was dating Trisha, then yes, I'm much less sympathetic towards him being 'outed'. (I'm saying this as someone who is gay and was outed to my abusive family by an ex... I know it is harmful and hurts. But so does being cheated on - and Trisha really seems at the end of her wits and mental health rope, I just really think she needs *platonic* love and help to get better. )

Posted (edited)

She hasn't ever made videos like this for views, though. Click bait titles & trolling videos to make people mad - yes. Sobbing and crying videos? No.

i legitimately feel very sad and sorry for her. If they were legitimately in a relationship, and he was out with a man (or anyone) and cheating on her, he DEFINITELY deserves to be "outed". (Which Trisha didn't do, she was hurt and stated she doesn't know what's going on because he won't speak to her) Cheating is disgusting and cruel and so so hurtful. It's such a betrayal and it makes you feel worthless. I feel really sad for her. Trisha really does need mental help, and it's sad that she doesn't really have close friends she can vent to, so she turns to the internet. I know everyone is just calling her psycho, but going through a break up is hard enough - finding out you've been lied to, cheated on and then broken up with without even speaking is really really harsh and painful. 

The laywers are a joke for taking Sean's case. What she has said or done is not defamation, if that's what he's suing her for lol. Trisha didn't put his videos or anything without consent on the internet, the other girl did. Sean won't win a cent. I really don't like Trisha, but my heart goes out to her right now. I hope she spends some time with family and friends and just takes time to help herself. No one deserves to be treated the way she was. It's really a sin. :( 

I don't feel sorry for her. She just uploaded another video about it less than 30 minutes ago. She never learns. She has a public history of doing this to every man she has broken up with in the last few years. She can't stand not being the center of attention, and when she finds out she isn't she tries to destroy the other person's life. Sort of a, "if I can't have him no one can," type of mentality. She's absolutely toxic and anyone who becomes close to her is at risk of being ruined. I can't stand people like her. 

I get that she is hurt concerning Sean (if it's even real, who know?). I don't feel bad for her, however, based on what I've seen in past videos with Sean. His body language, the things he says -- it's clear he isn't into her. It's obvious that he thinks the relationship is casual. She is constantly sliming herself all over him and begging for more and more attention, and he is so clearly trying to let her know (delicately, to spare her feelings) that he doesn't like that. The problem is that Trisha is a narcissist and can't even see how the people she surrounds herself might be feeling. She never acknowledged his feelings or tried to understand his position. Maybe if she wasn't so self involved she would have understood that Sean didn't want to "get married and have babies" with her. (Yes, she keeps announcing that she wanted this with Sean. Pretty delusional given the fact that Sean makes it clear he is not interested.) Anyway, the point is that if she would try to empathize with her boyfriends a little more, instead of treating them like objects without personalities, this probably wouldn't happen to her every single time she is in a relationship. She brings it on herself. 

I'm not condoning cheating, for the record; it's a crappy thing to do. Thing is, I think Trisha's reaction is so disgusting that she actually makes me feel sorry for Sean. I rarely sympathize with cheaters, but in this case I wish he could just have his privacy instead of being trashed and threatened online. Trisha's army of Fishies have been swamping his social media with snakes while making homophobic comments and some are even threatening his life. Nobody deserves that, especially when it's only for cheating.

Edited by Spooky Moon

Posted (edited)

I know right? Whatever political leanings aside, Trump is a terribly unpopular candidate to get behind publicly. She has quite a large LGBT and non-white fanbase that was sure to be pissed off, no matter how diplomatically she expressed her feelings. 
She's also deleting a LOT of comments on the video that disagree with her. I left a pretty light "aw man wish you hadn't done that" comment on the video and it got axed. 
It's a shame really, I've been accompanying her videos for about 4 years, but even after so much controversy (the Romney support, the buying of stingray glasses fiasco, the "fuck PETA" fiasco, the Gay is a choice kerfuffle) I think that for once, this one really dropped the ball. 

How come she has a LGBT+ fan base? I saw her video about bullshit "being gay is a choice" and seriously it was one of the most disgusting, ignorant, humiliating things I heard someone talking. I was so furious I wanted punch her face through the screen. I don't care if she does it "for lulz" for attention or whatever but by saying shit like that she's doing harm to real people. The more people tell shit like this, the more people belives in it and treats queer folks like shit. Because shit like this and all this bible bullcrap people belive that we are "broken" "sick" "can be cured" or we just live the way we live because "we choose to be evil" and in sick minds of ppl who belive it insane ideas like conversion therapies are born. Idk what she posts now but since I saw that video I feel nothing but pure hatred towards her. How LGBT+ people can like her is beyond me...

Edited by SlyGuy

Posted

How come she has a LGBT+ fan base? I saw her video about bullshit "being gay is a choice" and seriously it was one of the most disgusting, ignorant, humiliating things I heard someone talking. I was so furious I wanted punch her face through the screen. I don't care if she does it "for lulz" for attention or whatever but by saying shit like that she's doing harm to real people. The more people tell shit like this, the more people belives in it and treats queer folks like shit. Because shit like this and all this bible bullcrap people belive that we are "broken" "sick" "can be cured" or we just live the way we live because "we choose to be evil" and in sick minds of ppl who belive it insane ideas like conversion therapies are born. Idk what she posts now but since I saw that video I feel nothing but pure hatred towards her. How LGBT+ people can like her is beyond me...

It's because of Shane & Gigi Gorgeous that some LGBT+ folks support her. They think she's an honest open minded person when lol she isn't.

She have since deleted the video(i think), but that guy made a video responding to all the ignorant bullcrap she said about homosexuals (for those wanting to know)

Posted

Don't worry about her gay bashing, y'all. According to Trisha it's okay because she is gay now, too!