Trisha Paytas (blndsundoll4mj)

236 posts in this topic

Posted

She also recently hooked up with Aaron Carter... Don't know if she explicitly said his name but he had a girlfriend at the time and cheated on his gf with Trisha. Apparently he "made her" sleep in her car in his garage instead of his home or something? lol 

Posted

I am not going to waste 45 minutes of my time. Just truly sad that it seems like she has only her youtube fans that are like her best friend to share all her problems and thoughts.

Actually wondering if she is going to a therapist 

Posted

And after breaking up, getting back together, breaking up AGAIN

Her and Sean are back together apparently.

Will Trish ever learn? I'm all for her doing what she wants to do as an adult, but this seems like it's just gunna cycle around again, and she's going to end up hurt.

Posted

i personally find the videos that don't relate to the current drama in her life to be rather interesting and entertaining, she's not afraid to explore certain topics that most people shy away from. i discovered her a long time ago, long before she gained traction in the YouTube community, back when she did "pillowtalks."

i seriously can't stand her new clickbaity on and off love life though. she clearly uploads long emotional videos for views.... those sorts of breakups and problems should be kept private imo......

Posted

Oh boy, this women. This women right here is one of the most hateful women I've seen on the internet in a long time. Even if it's all in the name of parody, all the things she says about Jewish people and people on the LGBTQ+ community is just tasteless. It isn't very good "trolling" because we can't tell if she's serious or not, which some may say is a sign of a good joke but in my opinion if your going to say such disgraceful things on a website that's used by millions of people (some of which are Jewish or LGBTQ+) as a joke then you better make it clear to your audience that parody is your intention.

She should have put a disclaimer in the very beginning of the video or at the end of the video claiming that this was a parody on eccentric anti-semetics, homophobes, and transphobia. 

As for the personal drama with her little fling of a datemate, I completely agree she needs to see seek professional help as well as take a break from the internet. People may love drama, but your love life is your own business. She even said that herself in that comment about "d*ck sucking" and "cl*t licking". If she wants people to stop nagging her about how her relationship is going, then maybe she needs to consider not making a new video about it every other day and instead go to a shrink.

Posted

I always kinda knew she was a troll, or at least that's what I wanted to believe. The most irritating thing about her though is her constant whining about wanting to lose weight but never going through it and just ending up doing KFC mukbangs. Plus the whole "I like to bash vegans lolz" and then "I'M VEGAN GUYS!!!" only to go back to eating meat a week later. She's gotta learn to commit to not only her health but to becoming a responsible adult. 

Posted

She is a troll? Yeah sure, to an extent she is. I dont think majority of her videos are troll videos. I honestly believe she is expressing her true feelings/opinions and masks it by claiming its just a troll video. I think she really has something disconnected inside her brain.  

Posted

This woman is an absolute traiwreck, her entire existence basically relies on male attention and it's so sad.

Posted (edited)

oh sorryyyy :( 

Edited by imaromantic

Posted (edited)

sensitive a** bi*****

Edited by imaromantic

Posted

Oh common. As if her behavior by being super euphoric with her nonstop talking and then crying infront of camera like someone died is normal. 

sensitive a** bi*****

1) Please respect people’s privacy.
- Do not post any personal information such as addresses or phone numbers
- Do not post full names or any other personal information of minors, even if they post it themselves. This rule applies to our chat as well.
- Do not drag random friends/family members into this unless they are directly related to their scamming/lying/cheating
- There is to be no harassment of people that are being discussed here that crosses into the real world. Do not contact family members, friends or anyone within their place of work or education with the intent to disrupt their life.
- No armchair diagnostics please

I think thats the problem :)) not your opinion in general

Posted

@imaromantic mania and depression are hallmarks of bipolar disorder, sure, but there are many other facets of the disorder and you shouldn't be assigning that label to her, especially if you're not bipolar yourself and you're just characterizing her as such based on stereotypes. Theres a reason armchair diagnosis isn't allowed on this site.

Whether Trisha is mentally ill or not I think she pretty obviously plays up her emotions while she's on camera. Hysterically crying on camera garners more views than a regular moping vlog about BF issues

Posted

Did Trisha and Sean break up again? :alpacaworry:

Posted

Can we talk about this please?

Posted (edited)

Can we talk about this please?

I think it's really low to out someone to 2,000,000+ subscribers. I know some other girl did it first, but she didn't have the huge social media following that Trisha has. She's such a psycho. I just checked her channels and she already deleted a couple of videos she made yesterday that were also about the Sean drama. Shame she didn't delete the worst one that outs Sean to her viewers.

Speaking of outing Sean, is she faking this or what? There was evidence all over the internet that Sean is into men (although that doesn't mean he doesn't like women as well); and I have trouble believing she was actually surprised by this information.

Her latest upload:

Yes, Trisha. Yes you are.

*** I'm so sorry about that huge gap up there. There is apparently no way to fix it. :/ Also, what the heck happened to the quoted part from Shimei? Board is going craaazy today.

Edited by Spooky Moon
what the heck