Trisha Paytas (blndsundoll4mj)

269 posts in this topic

Posted

why would she even think this is a good idea

i like her and really want to keep liking her but when she does stuff like this it puts me off... like she makes over $30k thousand a month supposedly, why must she downgrade herself to this nonsense... I wonder if her managers think she makes smart moves. 

I know she thinks it'll be viral and blow up and get more views and money but... why would you want to lose loyal fans in the process, so many people hate trump I don't think she will get that many new subs from this but hey what do I know, she's been doing YouTube for years... guess she knows what she's doing... just think it's stupid.. 

I know right? Whatever political leanings aside, Trump is a terribly unpopular candidate to get behind publicly. She has quite a large LGBT and non-white fanbase that was sure to be pissed off, no matter how diplomatically she expressed her feelings. 
She's also deleting a LOT of comments on the video that disagree with her. I left a pretty light "aw man wish you hadn't done that" comment on the video and it got axed. 
It's a shame really, I've been accompanying her videos for about 4 years, but even after so much controversy (the Romney support, the buying of stingray glasses fiasco, the "fuck PETA" fiasco, the Gay is a choice kerfuffle) I think that for once, this one really dropped the ball. 

Posted

She posted a video about her trump video 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MIjLK-EerG4

Posted

I've noticed she's turned comments and likes off after the donald trump fiasco... but seriously some of the comments on there were fucked up, like death threats etc.

And now there's this video up: My Online Stalker

In the video, to sum it up: 

• A man with a type of autism is online stalking her
  • Her family suggested to her to move back to them, where's there's a community, and to get off social media
  • This man made multiple videos, on a variety of different channels, all about Trish.
  • He thought they had something, and got very upset when she didn't notice his absence of comments.
  • He addressed this issue and people who don't like Trish are encouraging his type of behaviour.
  • She's feeling very threatened and frightened, with all these death threats, now along with her "superfan" who has turned on her.
  • She's told him to stop messaging her, as she'd been holding back from saying anything, even when his behaviour was considered "creepy" until now.
  • He's gone as far as messaging Trish's mother too.
  • Restraining order has been considered.

so yeah, what do you think of that? ^

Posted

I've noticed she's turned comments and likes off after the donald trump fiasco... but seriously some of the comments on there were fucked up, like death threats etc.

And now there's this video up: My Online Stalker

In the video, to sum it up: 

• A man with a type of autism is online stalking her
  • Her family suggested to her to move back to them, where's there's a community, and to get off social media
  • This man made multiple videos, on a variety of different channels, all about Trish.
  • He thought they had something, and got very upset when she didn't notice his absence of comments.
  • He addressed this issue and people who don't like Trish are encouraging his type of behaviour.
  • She's feeling very threatened and frightened, with all these death threats, now along with her "superfan" who has turned on her.
  • She's told him to stop messaging her, as she'd been holding back from saying anything, even when his behaviour was considered "creepy" until now.
  • He's gone as far as messaging Trish's mother too.
  • Restraining order has been considered.

so yeah, what do you think of that? ^

I get the girl likes attention, but I think she should listen to her family and get away from the internet. Least, for a while anyway. 

Posted

Her stalker is creepy though, I've come across him on another forum. He's so entitled and obsessed lol

Posted

she posted a "Why I support Donald Trump" video. 
She's losing subscribers FAST because of it, look at that dip O_o

Screen Shot 2016-04-11 at 3.57.24 PM.png

I don't support that brat and I'm not even American. Why would anyone want 'that' as a president?  Everything he says is full of shit and if he ever wins, then my dear USA, you're in deep shit .

Posted

I don't support that brat and I'm not even American. Why would anyone want 'that' as a president?  Everything he says is full of shit and if he ever wins, then my dear USA, you're in deep shit .

FOR FUCKING REAL. I'm terrified of him being president 

Posted

well damn. Looks like everything has been deleted - the Donald Trump video and the follow-up response video..

Posted

well damn. Looks like everything has been deleted - the Donald Trump video and the follow-up response video..

are you sure I just went on it and the videos are still there 

Posted

are you sure I just went on it and the videos are still there 

oh that's weird I must've been looking at a cached page somehow or smth lol nevermind

Posted

kinda weird of her doing vid's of how she binges on lots of toxic junkfood

then crying again on the kitchen floor lol

she seriously needs a therapy ...

and why the fuck would someone watch a "eating show" ? Is this a kink or? 

Posted (edited)

I personally watch the asmr or mukbang ones because watching them eat makes me feel full. It helps me when I'm on a diet especially    but trisha one makes me feel sick because  she just shouldn't do it. I feel trisha does it as a kink and not to really help anyone

Edited by uchi

Posted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wjXJL6ZwLk

this video explains mukbang pretty good ^^

Posted

Omg... I saw her video about that "being gay is a choice" I wanted to punch my screen set pc on fire and blow up internet :P my feelings towards her are now pure hatred... I just hope that she was just trolling...