• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Trisha Paytas (blndsundoll4mj)

388 posts in this topic

Posted

Has anyone been updated on the drama Trish has recently gotten herself into?

It's more on Nikocado Avocado and Stephanie Soo than anything but Trisha is salty as hell no one believed her but have been believing Stephanie lol.

Trisha's Take On The Drama

Posted

So I'm sure everyone by now knows that her new deal is pretending to have DID. I just can't decide if she's seriously that deluded or if she's trolling/trying to get attention.

Posted

So I'm sure everyone by now knows that her new deal is pretending to have DID. I just can't decide if she's seriously that deluded or if she's trolling/trying to get attention.

its trisha schtick to be a troll for attention. I just cant believe she even has a fan base with all the shit she has done over the years 

Posted

Between that and her having a complete meltdown on a guy who called her out, I agree- I really can't believe this woman has "stans". The things she says...she HAS to know she's trolling. "I dont NEED a doctors diagnosis, who needs one? I know what I'm doing" in the same tone I'd use for someone telling me that I need to consult the fairies before going into surgery. Like what. WHAT. 

Posted (edited)

its trisha schtick to be a troll for attention. I just cant believe she even has a fan base with all the shit she has done over the years 

tbh I want to believe this is just intelligent trolling, but I genuinely think she just is attention whoring [troll] without the actual clever troll intent. She is just trying to be a trainwreck for $$ and attention on those views. 

It feels odd to even remotely call it trolling because it's so heavily for attention. 

Edited by Ifshebreathes

Posted

The only thing she has is.... attention whore-itis

One thing I find funny is....... Trisha also LIES about her onlyfans/patreon.   She does NOT have 12,000 subs on onlyfans.  She's lucky to have 200.

Her latest post has: 162 likes, 24 comments.  LOL Where's the 12,000 subs, Trisha?

When you look at the data. She's probably making $1000 a month max.....

Posted

I will say in a weird way, Trisha being harmful to people with DID has caused a lot of actual information to be brought forward. I saw DissociaDID around before and couldn't tell if she was for real, but now listening more to her and also seeing a lot of actual mental health professionals coming out and explaining how people like Nin are real and the science behind it and how Trisha is full of shit is pretty interesting.

That said, Trisha needs to go away.

Posted

I don't get how so many people actually take Trisha seriously, like wether she's trolling or not it's obvious that she's faking shit for views, I don't think she's hurting any community.

Posted

So Trisha made a video called "dissociaDID please stop bullying us" and linked a video underneath from a user called tatiana. i feel like this is trisha? 

taty.jpg

taty2.jpg

Posted

So Trisha made a video called "dissociaDID please stop bullying us" and linked a video underneath from a user called tatiana. i feel like this is trisha? 

taty.jpg

taty2.jpg

Yeah Tatiana is one of Trisha's "alters" I think. She's even making YouTube channels for them so she's definitely desperate for attention and money. She knows no one would be interested in a separate vlog channel and her other ideas are probably not YouTube Guideline friendly so she thought to whip up this nonsense instead. It's pretty transparent. 

Posted

This woman and her lies... I can’t believe how she gets away with this! if you check her Instagram comments, there are actually people defending her actions. Wow.

Posted (edited)

My goodness, no... I wanted to like her (and for a while, years ago, I did) but her recent "stunts" have made it impossible for me to support her in any way. 

I just found out Encina Severa is Trisha's ex, and I saw Encina on some videos about DID. So she legit has DID, which I hoped would have made it easier for Trisha to understand how damaging her faking is for people with actual dissociative disorders and especially DID. I do think Trisha needs help and I wish she didn't have to make herself into some extreme case of Munchausen syndrome. *sigh*

Btw, loved Dr. Todd Grande's take on this issue: https://youtu.be/kHuOnAlU_tk

Edited by tsubasa
Misspelling!

Posted

My goodness, no... I wanted to like her (and for a while, years ago, I did) but her recent "stunts" have made it impossible for me to support her in any way. 

I just found out Encina Severa is Trisha's ex, and I saw Encina on some videos about DID. So she legit has DID, which I hoped would have made it easier for Trisha to understand how damaging her faking is for people with actual dissociative disorders and especially DID. I do think Trisha needs help and I wish she didn't have to make herself into some extreme case of Munchausen syndrome. *sigh*

Btw, loved Dr. Todd Grande's take on this issue: https://youtu.be/kHuOnAlU_tk

That's a good video. Only thing I wonder about is how he seems skeptical of ALL did YouTubers, DissociaDID included. Though I don't want to go down a too off topic rabbit hole.