• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Trisha Paytas (blndsundoll4mj)

355 posts in this topic

Posted

She's definitely not multiracial, but you're not the first to wonder- so obviously, her first instinct in 2017 was to declare she identified as another ethinicity: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dETO83unpeY 

I'm ROLLING xD 

WUT.

"I could be related to Michael Jackson!"

Posted

She's definitely not multiracial, but you're not the first to wonder- so obviously, her first instinct in 2017 was to declare she identified as another ethinicity: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dETO83unpeY 

This is why I'm never ever buying anything that comes out of her mouth, she's no stranger to saying idiotic things for any kind of attention. 

I get that she says shit for attention but I personally think she might have something else in her if she doesn't have a facial abnormality. I mean White people don't really have noses like hers. But it was dumb to say she might be an Albino Black person and adopted 😂 She kept rambling and getting off topic. All she can do is just ask her parents? 

OT but about her apology vid, it literally has 3 ads lol. That's so petty especially since she's Trisha Paytas, she earns so many views and probably makes enough money. Why not put that in other vids instead of an important apology?

Posted (edited)

I get that she says shit for attention but I personally think she might have something else in her if she doesn't have a facial abnormality. I mean White people don't really have noses like hers. But it was dumb to say she might be an Albino Black person and adopted 😂 She kept rambling and getting off topic. All she can do is just ask her parents? 

OT but about her apology vid, it literally has 3 ads lol. That's so petty especially since she's Trisha Paytas, she earns so many views and probably makes enough money. Why not put that in other vids instead of an important apology?

To her this isn’t really an important apology, it’s just a way to get more money. I haven’t seen it yet, but I doubt she really feels sorry for doing the things she did. She’s always claiming to be broke too, even though that’s cleeearly not the case lol. She just wants to be a #RelatableBrokeQueen or whatever

edit: couldn’t even get through the first two minutes lmaoooo I used to watch even her cringiest videos but this one takes the cake. glad to see the dislikes are higher than the likes tho 💓 gives me some faith that not everyone is a moron

Edited by saejin

Posted

I found this video on Trisha's second channel; it’s from 2 days ago, but I don’t think anyone here has seen it. All I’ve got to say is that the only part that could be an argument (if she hadn’t already established herself as a mega attention-seeking troll) is the Shia LaBeouf like “I’m non-binary!” section (???). the rest of the “proof” just seems to be points were she weirdly fetishized/hypersexulized/objectified gay men throughout 2011-2017?

Posted (edited)

I saw her video, then watched trans men watch these videos and their responses while registering any of her reasonings for thinking she's trans.. and honestly she seems to be having an identity crisis, like genuinely needs help mentally. She seems to want to fit into somewhere and can't because she's being pointed in the wrong direction by whomever and her statements are incredibly damaging to LGBTQIA+, especially trans folk out there. 

From her reasoning alone I believe she's actually what would be considered gender fluid. Sexuality wise, perhaps pansexual to a degree but that's just another thing. Idk. 

She needs a better therapist tho.. 

(Edit: not sure why my post got downvoted but ok.. lol)

Edited by Ifshebreathes
Lmao

Posted

Why do both of her newest videos "transformed"/dressed up as Zac Efron leave such a bad taste in my mouth right after this whole transgender situation? WHO would have thought that was a good move??? I'd link but I've been away from PULL for so long I have straight up forgotten how to embed YT lmao.

Posted

Why do both of her newest videos "transformed"/dressed up as Zac Efron leave such a bad taste in my mouth right after this whole transgender situation? WHO would have thought that was a good move??? I'd link but I've been away from PULL for so long I have straight up forgotten how to embed YT lmao.

Don’t worry I gotcha covered.

Posted

Her BPD video intensely annoyed me. Why do some people treat BPD like it's cool and tready? She almost certainly does not have BPD, very few people with that diagnosis would enjoy the attention she craves.

Posted

I saw her video, then watched trans men watch these videos and their responses while registering any of her reasonings for thinking she's trans.. and honestly she seems to be having an identity crisis, like genuinely needs help mentally. She seems to want to fit into somewhere and can't because she's being pointed in the wrong direction by whomever and her statements are incredibly damaging to LGBTQIA+, especially trans folk out there. 

From her reasoning alone I believe she's actually what would be considered gender fluid. Sexuality wise, perhaps pansexual to a degree but that's just another thing. Idk. 

She needs a better therapist tho.. 

(Edit: not sure why my post got downvoted but ok.. lol)

I'm also giving everyone the benefit of the doubt and watched her video despite having heard about all the negative reactions and wanted to see what she has to say about it for myself without being biased by other opinions. So I see where you are coming from when you say that she wants to fit somewhere but she doesn't know yet where exactly that is and might need to be pointed in the direction that is right for her, since she sounds very confused in her video. I personally do believe that most of the things she said sounds a lot as if she actually has trouble with the gender norm rather than being transgender. She talks a lot about stuff like her preferring short hair, non-ladylike things and how she seems to be happier being a tomboyish woman. I personally feel like what she is actually struggling with is overcoming her own knowledge of how a woman has to be, since she really seems to think that if she does like things that are not for women, she might not be a woman. I also am not entirely sure and am just assuming here. But this is my guess on her current situation.

Posted

She thinks it's a good move because negative attention is better than no attention. Every two months or so she pulls a stunt that gives her enough backlash to profit off of 4+ new videos. Same old same old. Like, she literally used people laughing at her nudes on Twitter to promote her patreon and tour.

I'm guessing the thought process was something along the lines of  "Whatever, I claimed I was a lesbian and it did okay, so let's try on the next LGBT+ label". Watch her come out as asexual next month.