• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Trisha Paytas (blndsundoll4mj)

375 posts in this topic

Posted

So, Trisha is doing Trisha things again. I saw that she was fulfilling her HSM fantasties, but she's really out here claiming to be trans now.

... Even though she clearly doesn't really know what trans is.

TL;DW:

-"Am I trans? Yes 1000%. Do I identify with my birth gender? 1000% ."

-Talks about how she's attracted to gay men so she must be trans. Also, thinking because she has more guy friends, she's a gay man.

-Doesn't want to be the center of attention, but is very much wanting to be the center of attention

-Basically says her life would be easier if she had a dick (Literally said she had penis envy)

-Says she's every gender/sexual orientation but she's confused by they/them and labels are scary

-"While I love the terms girly and femme, I think that applies to me as a gay man"

-Basically says that people have a choice in being trans

-Half of this video is just her not knowing what gender fluid is, but is basically trying to say she's gender fluid

There are lots of people trying to WK her by saying she probably is gender fluid and that people need to stop shaming her. This is the same girl who is a pathological liar, who will do literally anything to get people to give her attention. No such thing as bad press in her book. She's a troll, who is constantly backtracking and contradicting herself. This is ALSO the same girl who posted different videos saying things like "being gay is a choice" and "bisexuality doesn't exist" lol. I can't tell if they're just trolls or they're just genuine, brainwashed WKs at this point. She's said so herself, everything she does is an act. I can't see this as more than another troll vid :P

As one of the comments said, this really should be renamed "Trisha Paytas Being A Clown For 15 Minutes and 13 Seconds."

... Theres WAY too much fucking bullshit to unpack there all at once

(Not to be mean but as a bi person with a irl community of LGBT ppl, I feel like the online lgbt community legit never goes outside or bothers to research actual history or credible scholarly articles, all their info is from randos on twitter and thats why they have shitty "hot takes" and are defending Trisha)

Posted

... Theres WAY too much fucking bullshit to unpack there all at once

(Not to be mean but as a bi person with a irl community of LGBT ppl, I feel like the online lgbt community legit never goes outside or bothers to research actual history or credible scholarly articles, all their info is from randos on twitter and thats why they have shitty "hot takes" and are defending Trisha)

I completely agree with that. As a pan person, I've seen a lot of people in the community say some really shitty things because they think twitter is the only place to learn anything. And humans, regardless of sexuality, will take everything at face value and most of the time won't really look into something. People can be so backwards though, that same part of the community that was so willing to defend her is also the part that tore her to shreds when she posted the (obvious but tasteless) trolling videos like "Being gay is a choice!" That same logic of not researching things can be fully applied to that too. Like she was totally trolling because she just likes to stir things up and will say anything to get her attention, but they wouldn't know because they don't watch her etc.

tl;dr I agree with you and I'm just talking to hear myself talk /:

no matter what, she gets the attention she orders on a silver platter (or a pizza box, that's more her style lol)

Posted

Does Trisha have Waardenburg syndrome or is she multiracial?

Waardenburg syndrome:

20191009_184336.thumb.jpg.43224c6738fdbc

And I don't know if you've seen her younger photos but her hair is naturally coarse and she never had surgery on her nose either. 

20191009_185439.thumb.jpg.283bcde17d66ca20191009_190326.thumb.jpg.bbe640ff88d82020191009_185411.thumb.jpg.dea87e71ef19ac(Sorry the photos are huge)

Posted

waardenburg is a very rare genetic condition with a whole bunch of signs and symptoms beyond facial structure and idk about you but trying to diagnose someone with it based on a couple childhood photos is... not cool. and also probably against some site rules as well. 

Posted (edited)

Here’s the apology video...

Edited by chickentendo switch

Posted

waardenburg is a very rare genetic condition with a whole bunch of signs and symptoms beyond facial structure and idk about you but trying to diagnose someone with it based on a couple childhood photos is... not cool. and also probably against some site rules as well. 

Sorry about that. Yeah I only briefly read all the signs when I searched it up and I've always assumed she has it because she just looks like that girl in the pic and other people think so too. I was actually trying to see if other people knew what her ethnicity was based on the childhood pics, not the syndrome.

I mean if she doesn't have any type of facial abnormality then it's possible she's multiracial(or just looks that way?). 

Posted

Sorry about that. Yeah I only briefly read all the signs when I searched it up and I've always assumed she has it because she just looks like that girl in the pic and other people think so too. I was actually trying to see if other people knew what her ethnicity was based on the childhood pics, not the syndrome.

I mean if she doesn't have any type of facial abnormality then it's possible she's multiracial(or just looks that way?). 

People suspect she has FAS Baby Syndrome

Fetal-Alcohol-Syndrome2.thumb.jpg.71dc41

Because her mom and sister looks different from her

ios_large_1472014416_image.thumb.jpg.899(When Trisha still have the early 2000s tan)

maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.1331f3f41d9de78d

Posted

@Kween of Moderation Her dad's nose looks kinda similar to hers, then again not completely especially their faces. 

20191009_233711.thumb.jpg.612c10a2186b75

Her sister is just her half-sister so they don't look the same. 

Here's her full brother though -

20191009_233754.thumb.jpg.70ac42bd3a4c01

They don't really look similar either. So I guess it's likely she has a facial abnormality she doesn't say she has.

Posted

@anonymouskid + @Kween of Moderation

1. Your physical traits can be completely different or similar to your family; that’s just how genetics are sometimes.
  2. Mild speculation is fine but be careful not to armchair diagnose (meaning, don’t state your opinion as fact).
  3. Be careful about getting off topic of the current conversation (which seems to be about Trisha's recent videos on gender identity).
  4. You can always put pictures (if they’re too big) or conversations (if they’re too off topic) in a spoiler by highlighting the text, and clicking the eye icon (the one next to the quote icon).

Posted

Maybe she looks like her grandma/grandpa or its just that kind of genetic mix.

Besides not looking like her parents that much she looks completely normal to me

ot: we all know she was planning an apology when she made that "im transgender" video lmao

Posted

I think she just suffers from hammerhead shark syndrome. 

Posted (edited)

Ok, so I was just going to post the video and logout; but my insomnia kicked in so I started watching it... and then had to stop because Trisha said, “I have boobs and a vagina (…)” so easily, and transgendered instead of trans(gender) people (kinda set me off lol). Trisha also claims to have seen a gender identity therapist over the last 6 months, but then says that “the reason the wording was so weird [in the first video] was because I don’t have the right terminology.”? I don’t speak for everyone but even when I “didn’t have the right terminology” I didn’t willingly go around referring to my chest or lower areas with such feminine wording (or wear low-cut shirts lol)? I don’t know just my opinion on that.

Edited by chickentendo switch

Posted

Ok, so I was just going to post the video and logout; but my insomnia kicked in so I started watching it... and then had to stop because Trisha said, “I have boobs and a vagina (…)” so easily, and transgendered instead of trans(gender) people (kinda set me off lol). Trisha also claims to have seen a gender identity therapist over the last 6 months, but then says that “the reason the wording was so weird [in the first video] was because I don’t have the right terminology.”? I don’t speak for everyone but even when I “didn’t have the right terminology” I didn’t willingly go around referring to my chest or lower areas with such feminine wording (or wear low-cut shirts lol)? I don’t know just my opinion on that.

She said she’s been seeing a gender identity therapist for 6 months? LOL I have to laugh- she refuses to put herself through therapy on a consistent basis for her mental issues. I haven’t watched the video but man, what a dumpster fire.

Posted

giphy.gif

Posted

Does Trisha have Waardenburg syndrome or is she multiracial?

Waardenburg syndrome:

And I don't know if you've seen her younger photos but her hair is naturally coarse and she never had surgery on her nose either. 

She's definitely not multiracial, but you're not the first to wonder- so obviously, her first instinct in 2017 was to declare she identified as another ethinicity: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dETO83unpeY 

This is why I'm never ever buying anything that comes out of her mouth, she's no stranger to saying idiotic things for any kind of attention.