Trisha Paytas (blndsundoll4mj)

269 posts in this topic

Posted

Oh jesus.  Im glad this girls finally got a thread, so props to @Rrachel ;)

I used to be subbed to trish a few years back when she was in her peroxide blonde/ dressed 100% in pink "I'm going to crack hollywood any day now" phase. After a while, she started grating on me and I think I've boiled it down to two main points now: 

1. Clickbait

Yeah, surprise surprise. She deliberately chooses racy or attention seeking titles and thumbnails.  One story time I remember seeing was a video called something like "I'm getting a new car" and it seemed like it was going to be following her to buy a new car, or at least talking about why etc. -Nope.  queue 6 minutes of trish yammering on in her car between sips of starbucks before she drops a comment about wanting another car, then onto about another 6 minutes of her gabbing away.  This is a suprisingly common thing in her videos.

trashpaytass.thumb.png.3bc30f19b83fd784c

2. Insincere Body Positivity / "Love yourself"

One thing I used to love about her is that she seemed confident in her body.  But if you keep an eye on her uploads, every so often a vlog with some sort of crying thumbnail will pop up with a title like "I wish I was skinny".  They don't look like they've been produced with a topic in mind like her other uploads, such as the one below, but are shot on impulse and usually disappear after a short while of being uploaded.  I find this to be really confusing when youve got a person who whether we like it or not, is representing and impacting larger women (and girls for that matter) and telling them to hold their heads high, dont believe the haters yadda yadda (standard youtuber speech) but then will upload numerous videos about wanting to be slimmer.

trash.thumb.png.55acd43f0298b47f81f2b92d

Posted

She's admitted that most of her videos are trolling or clickbait for the purpose of making money and self-promotion. In one video she said that Nicole Arbour (the bootleg version of Jenna Marbles who made the "Dear Fat People" video) was probably trying to do the same thing, but wasn't as committed to being a troll as she was. She also said that her episode of My Strange Addiction was fake. So basically she does these things for money and attention and is perfectly fine with letting people knowing that as well.

I guess that's why I don't really care about her. She's doing these things to create a reaction and succeeding. That doesn't make it any better, but in my opinion people who troll aren't that interesting and I don't really like playing into their hand by giving them more attention.

Posted

maxresdefault.jpg

She was also on Millionaire Matchmaker and claimed to be working in I.T,

If only she had just won herself a sugar daddy...

Posted

I don't know if this has been brought up yet, but she is "dating" Sean Van Der Wilt (sp?). So she says. She recently made a video called "Explaining Our Relationship" and then went on a twitter rant about how "people need to get their d*cks sucked or cl*t licked" and stuff, because they were sooo concerned with her love life and who she is sleeping with. Trisha has rubbed me the wrong way for a long time - I actually was a huge fan of hers for a while, Im bigger and she is bigger, and I didnt know about her past trolling videos and such. 

But after finding out about her terrible personality, her fakeness, her lies, etc, I cant call myself a fan. Anyway back to Sean. He is apparently (according to a bunch of sources) gay, and they aren't dating. Thats why he hasnt said they are dating, and why she had to make the video where she says he is her "boyfriend/best friend/brother"?? She has admitted to wanting to sleep with her brother before, too. Unnerving. 

Some are speculating she has paid Sean as he is a talented dancer to help her choreograph an upcoming tour (? i don't even know if she has one, i don't keep up fully on her), and that he will split as soon as the work is done :happee:

Posted

The whole Sean being gay came from a comment that Willam (drag queen who is 'friends' with Trisha) left saying they should stop with their act, because Sean is gay and slept with a friend of his. There is more about this on guru gossip, along with justified reasons on why they critizise Trish so much.

Anyways I discovered her years ago when she first started her Stripper diaries thing on yt and claimed she was not a prostitute and how christian she had becoem and years later (or maybe months I cant remember) she came up with a drunk video coming clean on actually being paid for sex while being a stripper and such. But I have no idea if she was trolling to sell her 'book' or if everything from the start is trolling. I haven't watched a video of her's in years tho.

Posted

AAaaand now they broke up, and GG is insane right now with this scoop
lots of "she's not even really crying, there's no tears!" being thrown around. 

I've followed Trish for a looong time, she's my problematic fave and I could see this break up video coming a mile away LOL

Posted

I really like trish and I feel bad for her. Watching her "MY MENTAL ILLNESS" video reminded me a lot of myself... I hope she can really find happiness again someday, and have it last.

It's sad to see people suffer. It's not funny that they broke up. I had a feeling too, but I wouldn't be like LOL I SAW THAT COMING.

She's still human! ):< 

Posted

Meh, I find her entertaining sometimes but not all the time. Least she admits she pretty much does all this stuff for the sake of attention

Posted

Her snapchat story is horrifying. She is just constantly talking about how horny she is and how her new friends Jesus and Angel are cleaning and decorating her house while the princess snoozes. I'm glad that she is dancing and getting healthier.

but who is surprised that Sean broke up with her. Not me. She is insaaaane. Making him send pics of where he was at all times so she knew he wasn't cheating smh 

Posted

Her snapchat story is horrifying. She is just constantly talking about how horny she is and how her new friends Jesus and Angel are cleaning and decorating her house while the princess snoozes. I'm glad that she is dancing and getting healthier.

but who is surprised that Sean broke up with her. Not me. She is insaaaane. Making him send pics of where he was at all times so she knew he wasn't cheating smh 

I don't fully keep up with her but what?? :alpacaworry: She seriously did that?

Posted

I don't fully keep up with her but what?? :alpacaworry: She seriously did that?

Apparently! I have a hard time following on GG because it updates so fast and I don't care enough to pay attention, but Ive seen a lot of people on there and on her twitter say she was doing that... 

I also heard that she was forcing him to vlog/be in videos when he didn't want to (if u watch their Vegas vlog, you can tell she is annoying him with it) and he makes fun of her at multiple times passive aggressively because he is getting annoyed. Theres a lot of stuff she did that is just honestly so disgusting and scary. 

Now on her twitter she just writes that he is an asshole for leaving her & she dont need no man & she is horny and masturbating.. :/ 

Posted

I'm late to this thread but...

I can't stand her.  IDGAF if she is a troll, she makes me uncomfortable.

Posted

she posted a "Why I support Donald Trump" video. 
She's losing subscribers FAST because of it, look at that dip O_o

Screen Shot 2016-04-11 at 3.57.24 PM.png

Posted

I have a feeling this is another troll, as she's pretty infamous for her trolling.. it's been mentioned in this thread that she does stuff for views and I guess this is a great way to get views as the U.S election is the current topic all over.

Posted

why would she even think this is a good idea

i like her and really want to keep liking her but when she does stuff like this it puts me off... like she makes over $30k thousand a month supposedly, why must she downgrade herself to this nonsense... I wonder if her managers think she makes smart moves. 

I know she thinks it'll be viral and blow up and get more views and money but... why would you want to lose loyal fans in the process, so many people hate trump I don't think she will get that many new subs from this but hey what do I know, she's been doing YouTube for years... guess she knows what she's doing... just think it's stupid..