• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Trisha Paytas (blndsundoll4mj)

305 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't see how Trisha is anymore of an "attention whore" than any other YouTuber. I mean is David Dobrik an attention whore too then? Because he clickbaits and publicized his relationship and break up too. 

Posted

They're all attention whores imo, that's how they make money after all... relationships just "sell" too well 

Posted

Trisha is back with Jason according to her new instagram post. I can only wish they've worked out some of their issues,,

I also wish she'd use better photos of him. 

Posted

This whole thing was such a shitshow. If Trisha had just left her first video about the break up, took a break, worked on herself and her issues, I'd still be all for it. But no, both she and Jason had to make this giant spectacle of back-and-forth answer videos and ~sadsies :( ~ and ~I still miss you :( ~  coupled with passive-aggressive tweets and insta stories. 

This breakup was so dramatic and public, I'm torn between the idea that this was purposefully orchestrated, or both these people have the maturity of 13-year-olds. Either way, their last video together was so cringy. They're so awkward and won't. stop. snipping. at each other every 5 seconds. I couldn't imagine acting so constantly defensive around my own partner like this. I had to stop because anything that came out of Jason's mouth ended in Trisha making fun of him or saying stuff like "wait, so you're saying I'm fat? wait, so you're saying I'm not young?" etc etc. And Jason isn't even taking this seriously while looking bored out of his mind. Jeeeeeesus Christ. Most depressing circus ever. 

Posted

I just dont know what to think about Jason and Trish. Is it a real relationship? Sometimes I think "Ooooh how sweet. He really loves her and its a real relationship" then he makes comments about how he doesnt care if she sleeps around on him and if she cheated he'd be fine with it. How can it be a real relationship if he doesnt care if she cheats? lol

Posted

I literally cringed so hard at Trish’s Instagram page. I felt so bad for them both but now I’m just like ..? Confused. 

Posted

i’ve been lurking here for a minute but finally made an account (hi! :alpacacrush: off topic but let me know if I make any errors in posting ^^) bc i thought trisha’s recent “weight loss” attempts might be interesting

7C3349C6-2077-4DC0-8D57-1D3E4F080D7E.thu80291BF3-8B1D-4CC6-BA1C-97979CDA3AD7.thu3CA7C6A4-49AD-4682-B262-7FEBFA225FD5.thu

(^sorry if these images are huge, im on mobile) there’s a few more diet videos further down but they’re kinda all the same — trisha applauding herself for loosing a few pounds on week long cleanses or whatever despite the fact it’s most likely just inflammation and water weight.

im guessing this is supposed to be build up to a series of videos after like a month or two of crash dieting of her crying while talking about her supposed “eating disorder” or something :// the comments are overwhelming negative on her diet videos, I seriously doubt she’s oblivious to this. idk, thoughts? it low key pisses me that she has the money and resources to get an actual trainer, nutritionist, etc., but she’s consciously ignoring that for the sake of clickbait and attention ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Posted

oH she's definitely not oblivious, she made a rant video recently on her vlog channel about how she's super pissed that people are criticizing her exercise method (walking crazy slow for 2 hours- which I think is a legit way to start, no problems on my end) or her new eating habits (juice cleanses, eating nothing but turkey and watermelon + cheat meals here and there). On one hand I get it- when you try to lose weight it seems that everyone and their grandmother has an opinion and have to blast it at you. I've recently changed my own habits and exercise, and it's amazing how many people came out of the woodwork to crap on every single thing I was doing. 

But, oof, on the other hand...sorry Trish but I'm going to be one of those people. She says she's trying to change her habits, but everything reeks of crash dieting instead of sustainable weight loss. She keeps talking about aaall this weight she's losing (was it like 15 pounds in 2 weeks, I think?) but none of this is going to be sustainable forever. What is she planning to do once (if) she DOES lose all the weight? Is she still going to feast on pounds of lean turkey and watermelon? Is this how she's going to eat for the rest of her life? The point of trying to lose weight is to find a good balance- incorporating healthier foods, knowing how much ""bad"" foods you can still have while maintaining, understanding portion sizes, becoming more active. I predict this is going to fail big time, which saddens me. 

it low key pisses me that she has the money and resources to get an actual trainer, nutritionist, etc., but she’s consciously ignoring that for the sake of clickbait and attention ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

hoooly shit me too!!! drives me crazy.  

Posted (edited)

nvm

Edited by Kimplysenna

Posted

She's such a fucking troll but I do think she legitimately struggles with food (= eats her feelings). 
I think she wants to lose weight. 

But she doesn't want to ACTUALLY work for it, such as lift weights, eat regular healthy home cooked meals. She just starves herself for two days, loses weight, brags about it, and ends up binging again. I mean her going to the gym is literally her just walking the normal amount a person who doesn't do YouTube for a living does lol. And she literally spends two-three hours there just WALKING when she could do 30 minutes lifting for WAY better results. 

Posted

I watched her "what I eat" video on her main channel and I really hope she slowly begins to find a healthy and sustainable way to lose and keep the weight off. I want to point out that she does mention that her current weight loss rate isn't sustainable and is because she's restricting so quickly from her crazy mukbangs in her video, so hopefully she sticks with some sort of healthy/non-junky eating habits. I think part of the reason why she doesn't try to get a nutritionist/trainer is because she's scared of asking for help -- I mean she's struggled for so gd long with some sort of mental illness without a consistent therapist (at least the way she talks about it). 

Her most recent video though is really interesting and I felt like one of the more "real" sides of Trish that we've seen in a while. 

I feel like this is the first time Trish has really addressed her own mental health. When she talks about Jason in this video I really think that she loves him a lot. I hope this small bit of self-awareness lasts. 

Posted

Trisha is very entertaining and a very very good troll, but sometimes her breakdowns can be over the top. I feel bad :( other than that, I really like her mukbangs too

Posted

Since the whole ''Laura Lee'' thing, people are siding with Trisha after her rant video about the situation and I am simply baffled. Trisha never really apologized for all the stupid stuff she did in the past, she only found good excuses for her bad behavior. It's like people forgot she posted a transphobic rant video a few years back(when she was ''friend'' with Gigi), or her homophobic rant video, that she deleted because of the backlash, or her deciding to ''become'' a lesbian because guys were too much trouble.

Her whole rant video about Laura Lee, about her fake crying at the camera because she got caught, was like... Hypocritical? Like who is TRISHA PAYTAS to tell someone they fucked up when she's the queen of crying in front of the camera so her fans will forgive her? And everyone is just kissing her ass in the comments(not only there, everywhere on Youtube, even when it's not about her). I am simply... mind blown.

For me, Trisha Paytas is literally Tana Mongeau but older and wiser because when Youtubers weren't considered celebrities, she had all the time in the world to cover her own shit. Plus, she's a friend of both Jeffree Star and Shane so people give her the benefit of the doubt, as if who you're friends with define who you are.

Posted

I am so out of the damn loop with youtubers.  i just discovered this gem as well.  well. "gem".   im seeing the word troll being thrown around a lot,  so that kind answers my question of , is this girl serious?   that plastic surgery tho.  i have seen her face around before and thought she was just a bad plastic surgery story.   i cannot believe a) she has such a massive following  and b) she survived all that surgery.     i do like that she's "thicker" than your average top youtuber.   and i also like that she doesnt seem to give a fuck about that.   what else should i know?  any good vids to watch? 

Posted

she makes, like, the best reaction photos, though.