• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.
    • Reputation Has Increased!   07/06/20

Hello. You have been asking for it and it is finally here. We have increased the number of reputation given in a day from 25 to 50. We will see how well 50 works out and if that is enough. Please continue to provide feedback and we will reevaluate as needed. This change has been added to the site changes thread located here. Happy repping. Thank you.

Trisha Paytas (blndsundoll4mj)

389 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I think she is trolling...

Though how much of the stories is she telling that are actually lies?

Edit: Plus is the thing about dating celebrities true?

Edited by EyEyRon

Posted

Though how much of the stories is she telling that are actually lies?

Edit: Plus is the thing about dating celebrities true?

I don't think any of the celebrities confirmed anything but some of her dating stories are probably true (at least partially). We'll never know though. 

Posted (edited)

What do you think of her new relationship? I think guy is called Jason Nash? I know he was a viner but turns out he does YouTube now. I'm aware that he's 42-43 and that in comments people go crazy saying he's using her for her money.

I LOOOOVE Trisha and her extra-ness. Everyone has been pretty iffy about Jason because their on-camera relationship seems to be negative. Jason runs a channel that is based around comedy, and getting the "funny shot". His humor is very dad humor and I feel as though that's lost on Trisha's audience. They think he's using her, but he treats her really well actually, speaks very highly of her, spoils her..

Sure his titles about her can be/have been pretty click bait-y but I feel as though he's sort of obviously trolling with them to get people talking. He's smart, people need to stop taking everything as completely 100% serious and real.

Trisha is her usual crazy girlfriend self with Jason though... I hope he finds that endearing lol

Edited by punksu

Posted

So Trisha is friends with Shane Dawson and Gigi Gorgeous.

I wonder if they knew about her videos about lgbt issues(the ones from the past)?

Posted

So Trisha is friends with Shane Dawson and Gigi Gorgeous.

I wonder if they knew about her videos about lgbt issues(the ones from the past)?

they have been friends with her for years I'm sure they know

Posted

Trisha used to say/do things to elicit specific reactions, and Shane used to have a horribly taboo sense of humor too. I used to hate Shane, I love him now - I see so much change in both of them.

Posted

Trisha used to say/do things to elicit specific reactions, and Shane used to have a horribly taboo sense of humor too. I used to hate Shane, I love him now - I see so much change in both of them.

That's good she changed for the better

Posted

That's good she changed for the better

Did she tho ? Last time I heard of her on this thread, she was pro lesbian for the wrong reasons and having a public meltdown. 

Also, unlike Shane, she never openly admitted being in the wrong and apologizing for it. Like for her homophobic video that she uploaded a while back. I could have missed her apologies tho

Posted

Did she tho ? Last time I heard of her on this thread, she was pro lesbian for the wrong reasons and having a public meltdown. 

Also, unlike Shane, she never openly admitted being in the wrong and apologizing for it. Like for her homophobic video that she uploaded a while back. I could have missed her apologies tho

I kinda meant for the trolling videos... though I have not watched her in a while

Posted

She seems more tamed now. I don't know how she acts on her Snapchat or Twitter or whatever social media she has but her YouTube is slightly less controversial. Now she seems to focus more on mukbangs, food, eating (lol) and sex toys reviews. 

No clue if she apologised tho.

Posted

i love trish tbh, she's really messy and does weird/stupid shit a lot, but she's hilarious and strikes me as pretty self aware

Posted

i really do have a soft spot for trisha. i started disliking her about a year or two ago (she got boring when her relationship with sean got serious) , but now grown to love her again. ive watched her enough to really understand her passed and the people who have let her down. and jason is really the perfect person for her! watching her videos, i dont know how jason has that much patience for her, because if it was me i wouldnt put up with all that backchat and moaning. but im glad he does, because hopefully she’ll learn from him and understand how to be a better person 

Posted

I too have a huge soft spot for her.

In the end, she's walking entertainment: she really knows how to draw you into her life (trolling or no) and keep you there to see what crazy antics she'll do next. 

And ugh yes, the Sean Saga was her cringiest moment; it was super depressing to compare her vids post-Sean(2016-2017) and pre-Sean(2012-2015). She was so cheerful and bubbly as she showed you what she bought at Target! I missed that!

She seems to be getting back to normal now, but honestly, I just hope for the best and pray there won't be self sabotage. From what I've gathered in all these years of watching her, Trisha seems to be a very emotionally demanding person (and is trying to work on it), and puts all her eggs in one basket so to speak: all her happiness goes into that love basket and once it fails, she spirals. It's terrible! I sincerely wish her the best. 

Posted (edited)

New video. I feel bad for her...

I like seeing the serious side of Trisha, it's something different. Though in the comments people were saying her and Jason will break up?

Edited by EyEyRon

Posted (edited)

I want her to release another song similar to "I Love You Jesus", it was such a bop. I don't really like her other songs, but ILYJ is really catchy for some reason. 

"Though I stray far, here you are JESUS MY SUPERSTAR"

giphy.thumb.gif.9b514b504572adf3f210c4ee

Edited by Dr. Seuss