• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Trisha Paytas (blndsundoll4mj)

387 posts in this topic

Posted

he definitely uses her for clickbait but i doubt he uses her for money. i follow trish on twitter and he seems like he genuinely treats her well and pays for things too. imo, i think they go back and forth with paying for things. trish's love language is also gift giving so thats how she expresses her love to others (she said this in a vlog). 

he even introduced her to his kids!! it was in davids vlog i think and jason prob made a vlog on it too. but im not entirely sure how long the relationship is gonna last considering that trish wants kids but jason doesnt

I started watching her quite recently and she comes across as someone really desperate to find love. Before they got together she was really passive aggressive towards him about them not being in relationship yet and commenting on him going somewhere (to a concert?) with a chick (his friend?) but then quickly adding that she can't hold him accountable for that because they weren't dating at that point (but still being snappy/shaming him for that). Does she genuinely like him or does she like the concept of being in love just for the sake of it? 

Posted (edited)

I started watching her quite recently and she comes across as someone really desperate to find love. Before they got together she was really passive aggressive towards him about them not being in relationship yet and commenting on him going somewhere (to a concert?) with a chick (his friend?) but then quickly adding that she can't hold him accountable for that because they weren't dating at that point (but still being snappy/shaming him for that). Does she genuinely like him or does she like the concept of being in love just for the sake of it? 

I don't know if it's just me but it seems like she has an unrealistic expectation of relationships? I don't know if she truly likes him but judging from her past relationships, most likely she wants something like the fame of a relationship. If that makes sense... Sorry my English is not the best...

I  mean she lied about being in a relationship with a gay man and with Robin Williams for one thing. I don't know if Crispin Glover was ever in a relationship with her, he seems to have a different type from what I've seen, skinny and model-like. Who knows, she's probably lying about that too.

Edited by EyEyRon
add information

Posted

i agree. i feel a bit bad for her bc she almost has this "fairytale" version of love in her head but she cant find it bc its just unrealistic. and yeah i remember those videos (i think in davids vlogs..?) where she was being snappy with him. i also think there was this time she did a mukbang (the one with her and the vlog squad) and she said that there are times where shes angry at jason and wants to make one of her infamous "EXPOSING" videos but she didnt have anything to expose him for...

im kind of scared for jason and i also feel like jason is walking on thin ice when it comes to trish. she seems to give a lot of love but also is the bratty type when it comes to relationships.

but there are definitely things jason should stop joking around about.. for example, talking about how trish is a huge "slut" and how she fucked a whole baseball team and yadda yadda. you can see trish laughing it off but its kinda obvious that it makes her uncomfortable.

Posted (edited)

i agree. i feel a bit bad for her bc she almost has this "fairytale" version of love in her head but she cant find it bc its just unrealistic. and yeah i remember those videos (i think in davids vlogs..?) where she was being snappy with him. i also think there was this time she did a mukbang (the one with her and the vlog squad) and she said that there are times where shes angry at jason and wants to make one of her infamous "EXPOSING" videos but she didnt have anything to expose him for...

im kind of scared for jason and i also feel like jason is walking on thin ice when it comes to trish. she seems to give a lot of love but also is the bratty type when it comes to relationships.

but there are definitely things jason should stop joking around about.. for example, talking about how trish is a huge "slut" and how she fucked a whole baseball team and yadda yadda. you can see trish laughing it off but its kinda obvious that it makes her uncomfortable.

I agree. It's not realistic. I feel bad for her because it's probable that she has a mental illness of some sort.I'm not sure if that it's true, but judging from her channel, it's highly likely.

As for Jason, he should be careful for what he says. Some of the stuff her says is quite rude.

Edited by EyEyRon

Posted

I don't know if it's just me but it seems like she has an unrealistic expectation of relationships? I don't know if she truly likes him but judging from her past relationships, most likely she wants something like the fame of a relationship.

Most definitely! But also, it feels like she doesn't like Jason but being pampered by a (famous? semi-famous?) male that she can point the camera at and call him her boo. She needs a validation that she's pretty, sexy and whatever and being in relationship seems to be a proof of someone actually thinking that and committing. 

Uh oh. Seems like he can't take even one misstep then because she's gonna take him down. To be fair it sounds like she's planning on "destroying" him already.

Doesn't she call herself a slut though? And doesn't she have a video titled "I fucked entire basketball team" or something? I mean, I agree he should stop, just pointing it out. For me another don't-say-that moment was when he told her (first of Hawaii vlogs I think) that she needs to go easy on food. The look in her eyes... :o 

Posted

Most definitely! But also, it feels like she doesn't like Jason but being pampered by a (famous? semi-famous?) male that she can point the camera at and call him her boo. She needs a validation that she's pretty, sexy and whatever and being in relationship seems to be a proof of someone actually thinking that and committing. 

Uh oh. Seems like he can't take even one misstep then because she's gonna take him down. To be fair it sounds like she's planning on "destroying" him already.

Doesn't she call herself a slut though? And doesn't she have a video titled "I fucked entire basketball team" or something? I mean, I agree he should stop, just pointing it out. For me another don't-say-that moment was when he told her (first of Hawaii vlogs I think) that she needs to go easy on food. The look in her eyes..

Yeah I agree. 

I think this relationship is going to end sooner or later.

Posted

Have you guys seen her collabs with Shane? The recent ones where they switched lives, she was so different from the image I had of her in these so I ended up subscribing her but she’s a bit too boring for me to watch often. She seemed very lonely and rather sad in the videos she made with Shane.

Posted

I like her, I’ve watched her since her channel was kind of small and I think she’s grown a lot. Sometimes she can be very relatable and I think that part of the reason a lot of people don’t like her is because of how open/shameless/honest she is.

Posted

Have you guys seen her collabs with Shane? The recent ones where they switched lives, she was so different from the image I had of her in these so I ended up subscribing her but she’s a bit too boring for me to watch often. She seemed very lonely and rather sad in the videos she made with Shane.

ohhh that video was so sweet, Shane and Trisha used to hang out a lot and then they grew apart due their different schedules and what not. I feel a lot of sympathy for her because part of being human is simply wanting validation and love, ya know?

Posted

I have and also subscribed to her because of those videos. I definitely preferred the one where Shane was living her life though. Also, the chat they had about her loneliness was quite touching. That's why I don't think she's a troll, that's probably her persona off camera as well and it could be quite tiring for most people.

Posted

Yeah, I don't think she is a troll. I feel bad with whatever is going with her life whether it is mental issues or not.

Posted

Ummm  I know she's a fan of these older famous people.... but not like that... O.o

Screen Shot 2018-02-20 at 5.12.50 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-02-20 at 5.12.47 PM.png

Posted

I really hope Trisha is a troll. Her behavior is just that unbelievable, jesus.

Posted

I mean--- who would commit to trolling to that level? :alpacadone: I'm scarred for life. 

Posted

I mean--- who would commit to trolling to that level? :alpacadone: I'm scarred for life. 

I think she’s smart, in the sense that she knows what causes a stir. She might not believe in all the stuff she says or does but she is completely aware of how it will benefit her. She opts to over share in order to get views, so I don’t think it’s trolling.