Trisha Paytas (blndsundoll4mj)

206 posts in this topic

Posted

Sean finally made a video telling his side of the story. Within the first 43 seconds he starts crying when talking about all of the people who were bullying him on social media after his break up with Trisha. This video really makes me hate Trisha for instigating all of the hate she sent his way. 

Posted

actually, I can understand why she's going for butt implants. You can see in her video, she clearly has nothing on her junk area:

Capturar.thumb.PNG.99aba21952fa213f08fd2

it's a flat ass compared to the other girls.

Can't wait to see her on Botched in a few years, Docs Terry and Paul are gonna love her

fun fact she actually was already considered for Botched and the Crew of the show contacted her but she didn't feel ready for the show and all

Posted

In her 10 Year Youtube Anniversary video where she's eating cake with Shawn she very blatantly throws it out there she's going to have a fat transfer where they are going to take fat from her arms and stomach area and put it in her buttocks. 

I though it was kinda weird for someone who every now and then decides to be YAY GIRL POWER BODY POSITIVITY but then gets all sorts of procedures done and also on video talks shit about her own body.. idk Trish get it together.

Posted (edited)

Who needs to eat healthy when you can afford a plastic surgeon?

She actually looks pretty good.

Screen_Shot_2017-02-27_at_1.10.17_AM.thu

Edited by Spooky Moon

Posted

That's the girl from the YT story time meme, I'm fuckin deceased :hurrplz:

(sorry for the crappy collage, it was actually a compilation from Tumblr)

eree.png

Posted

Who needs to eat healthy when you can afford a plastic surgeon?

She actually looks pretty good.

Screen_Shot_2017-02-27_at_1.10.17_AM.thu

I mean what's the point of getting these procedures if she continues to let herself go?... yes imo she (or the latest thing she got done) looks good. not a fan of the lips... they are way botched.

Posted

Video reminds me too much of Christina Aguilera - cant hold us down. 

Feeling pretty offended having a white girl screaming ayy papi like it wasnt enough that men already think that's some common thing that latinas say during sex. Had the "call me papi" said to my face. Disgusting 

Posted

New video. Stupid thumbnail lmao
What you guys think about it ?

Posted

New video. Stupid thumbnail lmao
What you guys think about it ?

I watched his video and I have to be honest, it's pretty weird he's talking about this right now. And the way he talks too, it's very strange. however, we all know how our beloved Anna Nicole Smith 2k17 is. She cant' say she didn't fuck up this guy's life, and she can't say she overreacted about this. Shit, she even mentioned him in one of her videos! C'mon, Trish ¬¬

and no, she did not moved on, it's pretty clear. all her ""lesbian"" videos and sex stories, i'm pretty sure she's doing this because she's completely lost and still loves the dude.

I'm impressed how cohesive and mature she looks in her response, it seems like i'm watching another Trisha. BUT I can't believe in her 100%, so: 1) if Sean is actually homosexual, he should come out as soon as possible, it's not a crime or a sin to be gay. if you are, man, just say it. 2) Trisha seems different, likes to say she moved on, but I think it's a lie 3) they need to shut the fuck up and go the fuck out from social media one second and talk face to face, like two adults, and resolve this problem at once. it's pretty clear this whole drama can make them BOTH a lot of money.

Posted

I mean what's the point of getting these procedures if she continues to let herself go?... yes imo she (or the latest thing she got done) looks good. not a fan of the lips... they are way botched.

THIIIIIIS. I don't understand that thought process? Like she's going to look great for a bit and ultimately just let herself go again. 

I have to agree on the lips. Honestly though, I feel that most people's lip injections look just as bad though so...:alpacaworry:

Posted

Trisha Paytas started out as a guilty pleasure for me to watch. Then I honestly started to actually really like her. It's never been a secret she lies, goes all out, etc. for her main channel videos. Sure - they will revolve around some real things, but I don't always take what she says on them as fact or to heart. She's not anyone personal in my life so there is no need to, for one, and like I said - that's not always "her". I feel if you watch her vlog channel it shows "her" more. Someone more fun and funny with friends, as well as someone more chill, in general. While I don't agree with what she sometimes tries to bank off of; I still feel she's actually a really nice, genuine person to those it matters. It's not like she's the first one to troll.....be fake....make things up....etc. on their popular channel to get views.

After saying all that - I also currently have a tattoo involving her in the works, so call me crazy, aye!  :alpacadone:

Posted

After saying all that - I also currently have a tattoo involving her in the works, so call me crazy, aye!  :alpacadone:

please don't tell me you are doing a Teletubbie dressed as chicken nugget holding a flag saying "I'M TOTALLY VEGAN & LESBIAN even tho I kinda hooked up with a man who probably is a pedophile" for a tattoo???

just kidding, I'm having these feelings about her too, it's a guilty pleasure FOR SURE :P (but I still think she trolls a lot, IMHO)

Posted

I like Trisha, I like her over-the-top Barbie image and her 90's stars inspired aesthetic. But her stomach, unfortunately, doesn't look good - it's very, very disproportionate with her thighs and creates almost a comical effect. If she won't change her diet and the way she is going about her life it's going to go back to the starting point eventually. Actually, I wonder if the procedure will affect the way fat will be distributed on her belly? Call me ignorant.

Posted

I remember her from America's Got Talent. She tried to speed talk and kept slipping on words. 

I watched the My Starnge Addicitions episode she was in the toher day and god damnit she seems like the most annoying type of person

Posted

fun fact she actually was already considered for Botched and the Crew of the show contacted her but she didn't feel ready for the show and all

That surprises me, I always thought she was one of those" any attention is good, even negative" types.