• Announcements

• Moderator Applications Open!   05/20/17

Hi everyone! We're looking to expand our moderation team. See this thread for the link if you are interested. Thanks!

Trisha Paytas (blndsundoll4mj)

164 posts in this topic

Posted

First of all I hope I'm doing this right, I'm new around here and I searched both here and in online personalities but I didn't saw anything made about her already (:

So, let's start by the basics. 

Trisha Paytas is a youtuber, aspiring actress and ex-striper, known for her hauls, shopping addiction and trolling videos.

MAIN CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/user/blndsundoll4mj
SECOND CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/user/TrishasLife

tumblr_nhncjaZk2F1r9xb88o5_250.gif 

Nearly each one of her videos have caused some sort of drama. From supporting Sea World to faking to have had an affair with Robin Williams when she said on one of her past Twitter posts she didn't knew him. She has also had many episodes with other youtubers like Channon Rose and Arika Sato and she has a very unstable personality where she has posted drunk videos of herself, fakes having boyfriends and relationships, fake story times and others.

Would love to see where the peeps @ prettyuglylittleliar stand on on her :P 

Posted

I know of her but I don't think she's a snowflake tbh. She's just another YouTube troll.

Posted

I feel like she belongs in Online Personalties category rather than snowflakes section tbh

Posted

I watched the My Starnge Addicitions episode she was in the toher day and god damnit she seems like the most annoying type of person

Posted

she hurts my soul

Posted

IDK the one time I clicked on one of her vids I didn't last more than a minute.

Another baseline youtube person....

Did she scam anyone or lie about something big?

Should someone write up a formal definition for snowflake?

Posted (edited)

IDK the one time I clicked on one of her vids I didn't last more than a minute.

Another baseline youtube person....

Should someone write up a formal definition for snowflake?

I think so. people get confused as to who is an actual snowflake and one who someone just finds annoying on YouTube/tumblr/Instagram/Twitter

Edited by Seaninja
Grammar

Posted

Oh, as I said I'm new on the forum so I didn't really knew if she fitted better in Snowflakes or in Online Personalities :P I ended up putting her here due all the dramas that have surrounded her and how she lies publicly everywhere, not considering her trolling videos I mean, but in her 'serious' ones she's also a mess in that area. There have been several scandals around Trisha Paytas though as stated before, so is not someone who I just myself or a couple people find annoying.

Yups, this are some of her lies/dramas around her...

1) ROBIN WILLIAMS: After his death, Trisha claimed that she had sexual relations with Robin Williams, and had "hung out with him a dozen times" when she was 19 years old. Though, in 2013 she said on one of her tweets that she doesn't know him.

iw0she.jpg js26gj.jpg

2) RAPE: Trisha has stated things several times about the subject of rape and how insensitive she is around this topic, which she has had to apologice after due her fans being angry and the lose of susbscribers, also deleting videos she has made about this.

op5isn.jpgso0ea9.jpg

de6ya8.png

3) ANIMALS, BEING GAY AND JEWS: Known as a hardcore catholic, Trisha has deleted videos that she made where she stated that homosexuality is something you chose, she has made videos anti-jews and one of animals stating talking about how much she hates them and does not care if they are abused or tortured. She has since made an "apology" video which is still up.

Z4Z4h3a.jpg

4) PHOTOSHOPING PICTURES: And after this, make lies about them.

fOsPv8F.jpg

jha7hc.jpg

2hxa61x.jpg

5) ARIKA SATO: Trisha Paytas become popular while doing videos with her friend Arika (another youtuber) and click baiting people by being the two of them on the image of the videos with small clothing. Eventually Trisha Paytas accused Arika of being with her only to get more subscribers and stopped the friendship, copying afterwards everything Arika did, Trisha started to buy everything Arika displayed on her hauls and eventually a new fight broke due the copy of styles. Trisha flat out said, "I'm obssessed with Arika... I copy her etc.," and Trisha even admits copying GiGi Gorgeous and others when she likes something. 

Posted

I enjoy watching her videos despite her flaws. She's lied A LOT but I'd like to think she's moved on from that.  I think a better place to discuss her would be Guru Gossip.

Posted

I think there was a forum about trish back on PULL 1.0

Personally I don't look deeply into her normally but I feel like she does most things out of getting noticed sometimes :alpacafedup: I do watch parts of her youtube and do enjoy some of her videos but she can get annoying

Posted

Oh, as I said I'm new on the forum so I didn't really knew if she fitted better in Snowflakes or in Online Personalities :P I ended up putting her here due all the dramas that have surrounded her and how she lies publicly everywhere, not considering her trolling videos I mean, but in her 'serious' ones she's also a mess in that area. There have been several scandals around Trisha Paytas though as stated before, so is not someone who I just myself or a couple people find annoying.

Yups, this are some of her lies/dramas around her...

1) ROBIN WILLIAMS: After his death, Trisha claimed that she had sexual relations with Robin Williams, and had "hung out with him a dozen times" when she was 19 years old. Though, in 2013 she said on one of her tweets that she doesn't know him.

iw0she.jpg js26gj.jpg

2) RAPE: Trisha has stated things several times about the subject of rape and how insensitive she is around this topic, which she has had to apologice after due her fans being angry and the lose of susbscribers, also deleting videos she has made about this.

op5isn.jpgso0ea9.jpg

de6ya8.png

3) ANIMALS, BEING GAY AND JEWS: Known as a hardcore catholic, Trisha has deleted videos that she made where she stated that homosexuality is something you chose, she has made videos anti-jews and one of animals stating talking about how much she hates them and does not care if they are abused or tortured. She has since made an "apology" video which is still up.

Z4Z4h3a.jpg

4) PHOTOSHOPING PICTURES: And after this, make lies about them.

fOsPv8F.jpg

jha7hc.jpg

2hxa61x.jpg

5) ARIKA SATO: Trisha Paytas become popular while doing videos with her friend Arika (another youtuber) and click baiting people by being the two of them on the image of the videos with small clothing. Eventually Trisha Paytas accused Arika of being with her only to get more subscribers and stopped the friendship, copying afterwards everything Arika did, Trisha started to buy everything Arika displayed on her hauls and eventually a new fight broke due the copy of styles. Trisha flat out said, "I'm obssessed with Arika... I copy her etc.," and Trisha even admits copying GiGi Gorgeous and others when she likes something. 

I'd post that kinda stuff in the original post for a person, gives a more well rounded view as to why they're relevant. :) 

And she just seems like that one kid who spurts off obscene offensive things to seem interesting?

Posted

The only reason this being pisses me off is how she talks about rape. I find it disgusting and she should go get some help...

Posted (edited)

I watched one of her new recent videos about getting married and in one part of the video she says that they're not really a couple they're just doing it because everyone on Instagram or her comments don't believe her (from what I heard, read a lot of the comments afterwards and a lot of people were dissappointed saying how they wish she would just tell the truth of their relationship, people commenting asking/ saying he's gay etc..)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7wAmv0P-GUI believe they say it at 7:06 

wasn't sure how to embed video, never did it before!

Edited by prretts

Posted

There was the video of her not being able to have kids and it was extra shady because a ton of things didn't add up. No doctor straight out would tell a patient "oh yeah you have this you can't have kids" when you have a very low chance of fertility but is still fertile. There wasn't tests to even check if she was infertile. How does having a disease that might have infertility means "I'm instantly infertile?"

Posted

I like Trisha, I just think that she struggles with Boarderline/historonic Personality Disorder