• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Glasses

6 posts in this topic

Posted

I wanna update my eyeglasses and want to get some cool looking ones. Any site recommendations? 
They have to sell prescription glasses and be fairly affordable. 

Posted

Warby Parker? I don't really shop for prescription glasses online but I heard they have a good try-at-home program. 

Posted

I don’t know where you’re from, but I had Jins’ glasses a while ago and I really like that it’s light weight and has pretty nice design. I’m not sure what’s affordable to you though because I got mine in Japan and it was around $80. Online the range is $60-$120. 
They don’t have a lot of stores in the US unfortunately (only a few in Southern California).

Posted

I get all of my glasses from Zenni.  I can get bifocals for less than 50 dollars for frames AND lenses!  They have regular prescriptions too.  I've gotten glasses for 12 dollars from them in the past too.  Zenni is online.

Posted

Agree with Zenni Optical! A lot of their styles are under $20 shipped with lenses. I got clear frames so when I wear makeup it doesn't distract from it much.

Posted

If you're Canadian, Clearly is also a good choice. I've also heard of Firmoo, but I'm not sure about their quality!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0