• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

Quarantine Glow Up

27 posts in this topic

Posted

So, I decided to make this to motivate us phats to workout and lose weight (or people that want to gain weight too) now that we cant go out, of course no starving tips or anything. Just to motivate each other. 

Posted

IEpPV7n.jpg

Posted (edited)

a

Edited by sheeples
wrong post :/

Posted

Hidden Content

Lmfao, you have two types of people this quarantine: The ones getting bigger because of anxiety and the ones glowing up.

Posted

Super love this! Been trying to get into the workout/clean eating groove while on quarantine for the glow up, but so far, I haven't been very successful. Mostly because I can't really get a workout routine in.

Have you guys tried any workout routines/challenges or changed your eating habits? How exactly are you trying to glow up? 

Posted

I went for my first run today! 

Trying to go down 7 lbs. 

My biggest issue is that after I workout I tend to overeat because I am extra hungry. Any tips for combating this???

~Lets do this ladies! :alpacacrush:

Posted

I went for my first run today! 

Trying to go down 7 lbs. 

My biggest issue is that after I workout I tend to overeat because I am extra hungry. Any tips for combating this???

~Lets do this ladies! :alpacacrush:

Workout while fasted (i.e., right when you wake up), so you just eat as normal :)

Posted

I want to say so much that I don’t know where to start)) As a convinced introvert, I can say that two weeks without going out is normal. However, if you have not always behaved this way, this can cause apathy. Hence the desire to sleep all day. It takes a little activity for your brain to shake off sleepy apathy. How do you feel about weeds? If you look at my personal experience, it can help shake things up -  https://weedzy.co.uk/product-category/flowers/  Call your friends, open new forums, start dancing zoom - any movement will be a plus now. The fact is that if you just go with the flow, then depression will come to you in 100% of cases. It will be much worse than now. Make yourself cheer up!

Posted

Super love this! Been trying to get into the workout/clean eating groove while on quarantine for the glow up, but so far, I haven't been very successful. Mostly because I can't really get a workout routine in.

Have you guys tried any workout routines/challenges or changed your eating habits? How exactly are you trying to glow up? 

Gained a little weight because being at home causes my head to make up reasons to eat, but I've been doing full-body and ab workouts and trying to watch my calorie intake. Lost most of it by now but it's so tempting to just eat when I've been near my fridge so much lol

Posted

Gained a little weight because being at home causes my head to make up reasons to eat, but I've been doing full-body and ab workouts and trying to watch my calorie intake. Lost most of it by now but it's so tempting to just eat when I've been near my fridge so much lol

I've been so busy with launching my new brands I haven't been able to workout! :'(

Posted

same here. I feel like actively commenting the progress on this thread and seeing other people improve will help me. I started out well, but I have this problem where I will eat sweets or overeat, and go back into the slump I pushed myself out of. 

Posted

Thought I'd give a progress update

I have been running regularly since I last posted. I go around the park for a 2 mile run. I started off a bit slow and needing to stop often. But now I only stop 3 times. However, one of the times is to feed an outside cat :alpacalove: . I give her treats on each run, which makes it more enjoyable/ fun. 

I have not weighed myself yet. I feel like it's too soon to really make any significant weight loss progress and if I have gained a little I will just discourage myself. But I do notice that I am looking more toned. 

@la_rosalia thank you for the advice. I have to admit I don't do it every time because it's hard to get the motivation to go for a run first thing in the morning. But I've done it on the weekends and I'm going to try to be more disciplined. 

Posted

My glow up hasn’t really been physical but more mental and productive. I’m launching two businesses in the next 2 weeks, managing a growing blog, and have pounded out 10k+ words for my final fanfiction of my life ever. Still happy, but I should work on getting fit. 

Posted

My glow up hasn’t really been physical but more mental and productive. I’m launching two businesses in the next 2 weeks, managing a growing blog, and have pounded out 10k+ words for my final fanfiction of my life ever. Still happy, but I should work on getting fit. 

Any glow up is good! 

I'm trying to go for physical first because its my biggest issue atm as I want to apply to acting agencies and I feel insecure with my extra weight. 

Posted

Any glow up is good! 

I'm trying to go for physical first because its my biggest issue atm as I want to apply to acting agencies and I feel insecure with my extra weight. 

You can do it! Just stay focused and make it a daily habit—and by that I mean do something everyday, even if it's just ten squats instead of a mile-long run.

I plan on going back to spinning regularly, so I'll update as soon as I do. I've got faith in us!