• Announcements

• *NEW* PULL FAQ   07/11/20

Hello. It has been a long time coming, but we finally have a PULL FAQ! In this FAQ you may find answers to most commonly asked questions here on the site. Please make sure to read the FAQ before asking a question in the Site Feedback (formerly the "Make Your Voice Heard") subforum as chances are your question has already been answered. If it has not been answered, then feel free to ask your question within the thread or make a new one with your question. The FAQ can be found in 2 locations: The News & Announcements section and the Site Feedback section. We hope this helps current and new users. Thank you.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

100k Mika Bryony/ Wild Daze

3 posts in this topic

Posted

Mika Bryony/ Mika Francis/ Wild Daze

British 24 year old "ig model" and occasional YouTuber, she got known bc of her aesthetic trips videos that gave off the typical boho vibe with woke background music played over her them. There is so much that can be said about her black fishing, over done procedures, fake wokeness, fast shopping but preaching about being knowledgeable and knowing yourself but she changes styles and personalities all the time. She gets super defensive about everything is anyone interested about her or is she too irrelevant

3456t789u.PNG

3456789.PNG

escfgvbh.jpg

Posted

I follow her on instagram but I wasnt around her blackfishing era. 

Posted

Those eyebrows... lmao.

Outside of her blackfishing, I don't really know anything about her. Is there any specific significant drama she's been involved with?