• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

Simply_Kenna/Cozykitsune [Thread 7]

1532 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I'm not "acting above" anything, I'm stating how I feel. If you can't see the difference between relishing in the downfall of shitty influencers online and speculating on the death of someone's family who isn't even the person in question, that's your problem. Gossiping about "celebs" doesn't mean you've just decided to be a shit person all around; if you did, good for you, do YOU want a medal? 

From the looks of it, everyone here is being calm and rational in stating their opinions. If you want to come in here and state your feelings, that's completely fine and no one is going to stop you because we all have the right to our own theories, but now it just seems like you're trying to be rude.

At the end of the day, we're all here to talk about dumb stuff online. We're not in a warzone, nothing dire is happening, and we should all just try to be a little polite to eachother. McKenna is seriously the last person we should all be going after eachother over, lol.

Also, I always wondered the same thing about Kenna's last name. Is it Suman or Kaelin, or does she have a hyphenated name that she just switches between? I know a few people who do that.

Edited by Mousu

Posted

Also, I always wondered the same thing about Kenna's last name. Is it Suman or Kaelin, or does she have a hyphenated name that she just switches between? I know a few people who do that.

Kaelin should be her middle name. McKenna Kaelin Suman. All of the Suman sisters middle names starts with a K

Posted

😂😂

Screenshot_20200630-201310.jpg

Screenshot_20200630-201225__01.thumb.jpg

Putting the friend talk aside and just focusing on her most recent post, she’s been super boring lately. Whether she’s hiding away from being so silent about BLM or what, her posts and stories are so simple and plain. Kenna’s thread used to be the first one I checked when signing into PULL but now I only check it when there aren’t many updates for other threads. Also she needs to stop with the Plath and Woolf quotes since we all know she dosent actually read their stuff. 

Posted (edited)

Kenna is the epitome of the "go girl, give us nothing!" meme tbh.

Here are some free ideas Kenna for vid ideas since I know you lurk:

• Animal crossing island tour/ranking my villagers/using my Nook Mile ticket to find my dream villager etc. video. Anything with AC would be good views.
  • How I edit my IG stories
  • declutter with me (since we know girl has such a small space she needs this)
  • ranking my old aesthetics 
  • sewing video (face mask/skirt/literally anything)
  • Any DIY video 
  • watercolor painting and chill session
  • Anime recommendations/cosplay/anything anime-related
  • Favorite places in Tokyo/Any Japan content. Kennie J.D milked so much of her YT content from a summer study abroad trip, you can do the same. 

Honestly, it is super easy to make a list of video ideas. She is just boring and lazy and has no follow-through. 

Edited by krustykrabpizza
formatting

Posted

Kenna is the epitome of the "go girl, give us nothing!" meme tbh.

Here are some free ideas Kenna for vid ideas since I know you lurk:

• Animal crossing island tour/ranking my villagers/using my Nook Mile ticket to find my dream villager etc. video. Anything with AC would be good views.
  • How I edit my IG stories
  • declutter with me (since we know girl has such a small space she needs this)
  • ranking my old aesthetics 
  • sewing video (face mask/skirt/literally anything)
  • Any DIY video 
  • watercolor painting and chill session
  • Anime recommendations/cosplay/anything anime-related
  • Favorite places in Tokyo/Any Japan content. Kennie J.D milked so much of her YT content from a summer study abroad trip, you can do the same. 

Honestly, it is super easy to make a list of video ideas. She is just boring and lazy and has no follow-through. 

but remember! She’s needs a sponsor :D

Posted

If anything I think this is smart of her to do, if she wants people to stop commenting on her bs. Hell, we started extrapolating her mental and social state on nothing. She did say a while ago she was pulling away from instagram, right?

Posted

If anything I think this is smart of her to do, if she wants people to stop commenting on her bs. Hell, we started extrapolating her mental and social state on nothing. She did say a while ago she was pulling away from instagram, right?

she also said she wasnt gonna do photoshoots for instagram by going out....and well lol

Posted (edited)

Sorry, my IG was lagging.

Edited by oatflake

Posted

how is she gonna claim she makes her own money..  the woman doesn't work her life must be so boring bo wonder she gets into ig fights 

Posted (edited)

how is she gonna claim she makes her own money..  the woman doesn't work her life must be so boring bo wonder she gets into ig fights 

Yeah, I always figured her life was quite boring, and have a feeling that her upbringing + consistent support from her parents and trust fund have something to do with it.

People who are super bored with their lives tend to make up really intense fantasies around themselves to make themself seem more interesting, which would explain a lot of Kenna's past claims.

Although, you'd think that coming from money and living in a beautiful part of California, not that far from the hustle and bustle of interesting, constant adventure, she wouldn't be so bored and have such a lack of content on her channel. If she's so bored there, you'd think she'd move somewhere she'd like more, like maybe the east coast. We have lovely, long Autumns with spooky Halloween activities everywhere you go, aesthetically historical building and trails, and she could more than afford to live in a really nice area in Connecticut, Mass or New Hampshire.

I just think that secretly she doesn't want to be far from her parents and sisters, not because she has close familial ties, but because she knows that whenever she fucks up or needs a nice cushy bed/pile of money to fall back on, they're all more than willing to help her.

Edited by Mousu

Posted

So she was really being a bitch to her friend while her friend was all these time trying to handle a battle at home.... 7 threads I'm not really surprised but damn..... 

Posted (edited)

So she was really being a bitch to her friend while her friend was all these time trying to handle a battle at home.... 7 threads I'm not really surprised but damn..... 

Despite all the arguments derailing this thread the past few days, this is essentially what it boils down to - she’s such a selfish bitch. I am extremely interested to know how things went down and where Kenna’s head is at with all this - must be hard for her to not be able to play the biggest victim for once.

Edited by eponina