• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

Simply_Kenna/Cozykitsune [Thread 7]

2052 posts in this topic

Posted

The similarities between Kenny and Ashley/ bestdressed keep piling up again.... Ashley JUST posted a cringey TikTok with a fake "fall" in the beginning too. Do these girls have a qUiRkY handbook they're following or what

The handbook was probably written by Jennifer Lawrence lol. No hate to J.Law obviously, at least she's more hardworking and talented than Kenny.

It's just kinda funny to me that the poster said "your lashes are pretty" and Kenna replied with "true, but" instead of at least "thanks, but" lol

And yeah I get that it might be annoying that people tell you what to do, but just saying "I wear them cause I want to" was enough, did she really need to dogpile with other commenters further :alpacawink:

That bothered me too! She can't even thank the poster for the compliment. Idk why her fans try so hard with Kenna, it's exhausting and not even worth it. Of course, she'll say its cuz she lacks empathy...

Posted

The handbook was probably written by Jennifer Lawrence lol. No hate to J.Law obviously, at least she's more hardworking and talented than Kenny.

That bothered me too! She can't even thank the poster for the compliment. Idk why her fans try so hard with Kenna, it's exhausting and not even worth it. Of course, she'll say its cuz she lacks empathy...

Literally all she had to say was "Thanks but I like wearing eyelash extensions!" And that would've been the end of it. Instead she had to type a rage-filled paragraph all "Imma end this right now" while continuing to harass that poor girl.

Posted

Leave it to Kennith to make something seem like more of a problem than it really is.

Posted

“It’s a backhanded compliment” no, Kenna, to you it’s a backhanded compliment. I agree that comments like “you look way better without ___” are annoying and I personally don’t like them either,, but you have to understand the intention. it’s supposed to be a compliment, so just take it as one. this is her overanalyzing a harmless commenter who probably didn’t know any better and just thought Kenna was a genuinely good person who would just reply “thanks!” like a normal human being. I feel bad lol

Posted

She's dropped to 402k...you think by the  end of summer she'll hit 400?

cant believe I've been here since thread 1 and she is the only influencer to stay so stagnant and actually just bleed followers/subs over the last 4/5 years...

Posted

cant believe I've been here since thread 1 and she is the only influencer to stay so stagnant and actually just bleed followers/subs over the last 4/5 years...

She's also been one of the snowflakes who severely hasn't shown any development or growth either behavior-wise, it's just been a constant trip downwards away from improvement. She has gotten a lot worse since the first thread, and the fact she has 7 threads speak volumes about what she has done. I'm glad her growth is stagnant and on the decline, because she doesn't deserve a platform, it serves as a mean to feed her ego and to justify in her mind her terrible behavior and decisions. 

Posted

She's now down from 402k to 401k.

Posted

Does anyone remember, at the start of her threads, when her shitty personality was starting to be exposed, how many followers did she have on insta?

Posted (edited)

being ages since i've been on kenna thread and i just wanna say that im glad that instead turning really bad she just turned boring. Not the worst thing in the world i guess. I kinda prefer that to the bottom other internet people hit.

Edited by Student Council

Posted

being ages since i've been on kenna thread and i just wanna say that im glad that instead turning really bad she just turned boring. Not the worst thing in the world i guess. I kinda prefer that to the bottom other internet people hit.

I agree with you. She became more boring than during her Cali basic girl phase and that says a lot.

A great deal of Kenna's problematic behavior stems from her massive ego and self absorbed personality. The other part not being able to consider people's feelings and constantly victimizing herself to seem oppressed. This can easily be resolved by getting therapy to target her actual disorders (not autism as she claims).

Girl really needs a reality check, especially in a time where the world is suffering and dealing with real problems. Not dismissing anyone's problems, just the things Kenna seems to be fixated on.

Posted (edited)

Does anyone remember, at the start of her threads, when her shitty personality was starting to be exposed, how many followers did she have on insta?

I'm not sure how many she had at the very very start, but according to screenshots (posted by user @Vixen about 3 years ago) Kenna was near 500k once, I don't know if she ever got to it but she had at least 483,707: 5965d6701bfdd_ss(2017-07-12at09.47.37).t

Edited by HeyHaHowYaDoin

Posted

I'm not sure how many she had at the very very start, but according to screenshots (posted by user @Vixen about 3 years ago) Kenna was near 500k once, I don't know if she ever got to it but she had at least 483,707: 5965d6701bfdd_ss(2017-07-12at09.47.37).t

tbh...objectively speaking just looking at numbers (not considering any other implications) 3 years to lose 80k followers isnt that bad...

Posted

yikes! am i late or..did gracie really unfollow kenna? (!!!)

1160AE6A-4067-4E2D-8B33-6F841337093F.thuBD8355F0-5FFC-4788-83F4-B7758E9366DF.thu