• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

Simply_Kenna/Cozykitsune [Thread 7]

1541 posts in this topic

Posted

Also, (please anyone correct me if I'm wrong) but doesn't this umbrella-term basically advocate for children with a learning or developmental disorder to have proper accessibility in their academic environments, so they can flourish and have their "genius/savant-ness/creativity" shine? Because she's damn right that her being a 2e is "doubtful", apparently even in her better school all she did was have "college level reading" and be accused of being a cookie-smelling heartbreaker. 

Posted

Is narcissism a disability? 

narcissism disorder is

Also, (please anyone correct me if I'm wrong) but doesn't this umbrella-term basically advocate for children with a learning or developmental disorder to have proper accessibility in their academic environments, so they can flourish and have their "genius/savant-ness/creativity" shine? Because she's damn right that her being a 2e is "doubtful", apparently even in her better school all she did was have "college level reading" and be accused of being a cookie-smelling heartbreaker. 

2e means exactly that so ye doubt 100%

Posted

(building off of the previous commenters questions)

Ive never heard of 2e. I found a website on it and it looks like they call it "twice exceptional students", I wonder if this label extends to college students/ adult learner's...?

but I've heard the term savant syndrome used to describe adults. Perhaps they are related? (Would be hilarious if Kenna starts calling herself a person with savants)

I'd love to hear from someone here with more knowledge on the subject

Gonna paraphrase off Google for this one, don't mind me!

"2E is a term used to describe gifted children who, have the characteristics of gifted students with the potential for high achievement and give evidence of one or more disabilities as defined by federal or state eligibility criteria."

"Savant syndrome is a condition in which someone with significant mental disabilities demonstrates certain abilities far in excess of average. The skills at which savants excel are generally related to memory."

From the top of my head what I've learned about both of these via my own research: They have the same basis, however, SS is more cognitive skill? I've seen some people also argue that the difference between SS and 2E is that SS isn't something necessarily pertaining to being gifted and doesn't directly influence IQ. 

I could totally be wrong but that's just the hypothesis I came to! Hopefully it makes a little bit of sense :^)

Posted

2e is a term used in reference to disabled children as it relates directly to their learning environments, and the idea is used to help these kids develop their talents and gifts in childhood into skills they can use in adulthood for careers and success etc. kenna has NO gifts, talents, or skills. she didn't in school either. she can say she had 'college-level english' all she wants, her awful spelling, punctuation, misuse of vocabulary, grammar etc says otherwise. it is laughable that she would even entertain the idea of being 2e instead of flat out denying it - unless knocking together an aesthetic story post is considered a gift nowadays.

Posted (edited)

when i received my own diagnosis, my IQ registered as “twice gifted” so i figured that’s what they’re referring to? it’s just a certain range of IQ scores, really, and IQ doesn’t matter anyway because it’s based off privilege.   

That's what i meant but somehow I got downvoted. In my country 2e = high IQ+Asperger's. In my country gifted=high IQ too. Is it different in the US? I got this in my diagnosis too but IQ is bullshit so it doesn't mean much. Savant's is another thing, it's not always related to autism even though most people with savant's syndrome are autistic. 

Edited by Nakimae

Posted

As an autistic woman myself, I really, REALLY wish that Kenna, someone with 400k+ followers (some of which are people i know in real life), would discuss and share information about autism in WOMEN rather than autism in children.

if it's any consolation that won't be for much longer:

Screen_Shot_2020-06-25_at_8.05.48_AM.thu

she had her first gain in months followed by her biggest loss as soon as she started her millionth q&a. Evidently even her followers are getting fed up with how desperate she is to prove how ~uwu exceptional and unique~ she is.

Posted

if it's any consolation that won't be for much longer:

Screen_Shot_2020-06-25_at_8.05.48_AM.thu

she had her first gain in months followed by her biggest loss as soon as she started her millionth q&a. Evidently even her followers are getting fed up with how desperate she is to prove how ~uwu exceptional and unique~ she is.

Shes so desperate to talk about herself when she does these Q&As, its no wonder she always loses followers straight after. They're probably figuring out what a narcissist she is and that 90% of the questions are asked by her and her answers are complete BS.

Also a bit OT regarding her Q&A about Rachel Maksy: I checked out of curiosity and Kenna dosent even follower Rachel on Insta? Or like any of her posts? She just said that she loved her, tagged her in her Q&A, and said she wanted to be friends/hangout with her yet she dosent bother following her. 

Posted

Kenna follows Rachel, she commented on a few of her posts in the past and liked some pics. But usually is Rachel that comments on Kenna's posts. 

Posted

New story! It’s just a video of her tripping and falling while she’s trying to model. I know she’s probably exaggerating, but how does this show that you’re putting any effort into your videos?8DF25240-11B6-4E5D-82CA-390D12EA2489.thu

Posted

I wonder how she will portray Katara, the most awful psychotic character ever created in her opinion!

Posted

Kenna: Katara is ableist

Also Kenna: *says psycho*

Posted

New story! It’s just a video of her tripping and falling while she’s trying to model. I know she’s probably exaggerating, but how does this show that you’re putting any effort into your videos?8DF25240-11B6-4E5D-82CA-390D12EA2489.thu

lol is she filming another yesstyle haul? yaass gurl, keep contributing to fast fashion and consumerism!