• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

Simply_Kenna/Cozykitsune [Thread 7]

1532 posts in this topic

Posted

Probably she changed her story so she can't hear how she couldn't even finish high school and claim to be smart, have academic interest, and be "gifted" at poetry. But she's a liar so what's new? If anything compulsive liar is something that fits her well.

Also, sidenote, how come she says she has sensory issues regarding her feet yet be okay to be tickled? Wouldn't that be also a no-no if she can't even like the seams of socks? Can someone with autism or knows/works with it tell me if this is possible or not?

Posted

I actually give really good relationship advice! Which is exactly why in this second sentence, I will tell you that no one has actually ever asked for it meaning I technically have no experience or anyone telling me my advice was good..But...the relationship advice I give in my head about hypothetical situations where the only other person to argue my points is me, is very good 

BAHAHAH you sound like donald trump

Posted (edited)

BAHAHAH you sound like donald trump

At tthis point, we often had people seeing the similarities between her and Trump. Bad hair, lies about skin tone, very narcissistic, college level language skills... and the constant need to turn EVERYTHING into being about her.

(Oh, and a thing for 14-year-olds...)

b10f341ac9df3098b61b2e8ce55bcb00.jpg

Edited by Sonnenoel

Posted (edited)

Here's is the video in which Kenna talks about her high school experience 

They talk about it around 3.55

And then they mention how they had a short fall out during high school because they didn't like each other friends. Now, since Grace is still friend with some of the people that she met in HS, that makes me think that Kenna is the one that went with "unlikeable" people (maybe her cheerleader squad?). I think that Kenna is trying so hard to run away and hide who she was that she can't ever remember who she was to begin with

Also gotta love how she think that "living by yourself is not that hard! People make it seems harder than it is" it's really easy to say when your parents pay your rent and bills, McKenna

Edited by kirara

Posted (edited)

Lol @ her face being the same color and undertone as Grace's, but the rest of her body is olive toned 

Oh my god, now I reached the part where Grace calls Kenna sooo artistic and creative. Yeah.

Edited by Padfoot
Adding

Posted

At tthis point, we often had people seeing the similarities between her and Trump. Bad hair, lies about skin tone, very narcissistic, college level language skills... and the constant need to turn EVERYTHING into being about her.

(Oh, and a thing for 14-year-olds...)

b10f341ac9df3098b61b2e8ce55bcb00.jpg

I will never understand why she brags about college level skills, surely that’s only impressive in a child? If you are well off, don’t have a learning based disability, graduated high school and are well above college admission age by a couple of years why would you not have college level skills? I am from Europe so I don’t know the age for college in America but it’s 18 where I am, because of the time of year I was born I was accepted for a place at 17. So to me why is she bragging about being comparable with someone who isn’t fully grown yet when she is in her twenties. 

Posted

Hidden Content

Also gotta love how she think that "living by yourself is not that hard! People make it seems harder than it is" it's really easy to say when your parents pay your rent and bills, McKenna

wow many ppl in the comments say that she is so likeable here, smiles a lot, and how they dont really like her in her own videos or seems to be emotionless. and I am amazed that she seems like a totally different person here.
But the white wall paint the she might used here as a foundation gets me everytime 

Posted

Never see you content, huh? So no one can know how shitty you are? (And therefore easy to manipulate to defend you)

Screenshot_20200622-174818__01.jpg

While I understand what she's trying to say here about the power imbalance of someone knowing a bunch of things about you/ you knowing nothing about them/ them having an idea of you in their heads that doesn't necessarily line up with the real you: Kenna, your followers only know as much as you tell them. Unless you've explicitly made a post or a video about [x thing], how is anyone supposed to know it? Your choosing to share a bunch of things about yourself online to literal strangers isn't the strangers' fault. I don't think anyone was hounding you about wanting to know how you eat your cereal, and yet here you are, having posted about that unimportant detail at least twice?

Posted

Hidden Content

A comment under that video

kennahomeless.thumb.PNG.f2b814f05ece939d

"my hobo butt" 

Idk man, I believe her that her family lost their house at some point but calling it homeless (and herself a "hobo", like wtf) seems so dramatic. They were easily able to get shelter in a friend's house, I don't think she ever had to sleep on the street or in a homeless shelter. I'm also pretty sure that it was really just temporary and they got a new home pretty quickly (I don't think they lost their home because they weren't able to pay for it anymore). She doesn't really lie in this case, but she makes it seem way more dramatic than it actually was.

Also, I feel like if they did a video like this today, Kenna would actively try hard to act emotionless to make it fit her persona better... Which is really sad, I think she could be more likeable and popular, if she was more like in this video in her own videos.

Thank you for the answers on my question if autism was a disability btw! :alpacacrush: 

Posted

has she always had that nose freckle? So nit picky but it looks ugly and annoys me :(

Posted (edited)

has she always had that nose freckle? So nit picky but it looks ugly and annoys me :(

Kenna clearly has body image issues just from how heavily she edits her pictures. Criticise her for her behaviour all you want but coming for an aspect of her appearance she can't change is pretty low in my opinion. 

Edited by Mephistopheles

Posted (edited)

The freckle looks drawn on in her recent photo but it’s in like half of her older ones. 

Edited by rainboots

Posted

Kenna clearly has body image issues just from how heavily she edits her pictures. Criticise her for her behaviour all you want but coming for an aspect of her appearance she can't change is pretty low in my opinion. 

it’s literally a single freckle and she draws most of them in which is why I asked, calm down 

Posted

Hidden Content

ahhh I miss her eyebrowns back then and I don't know if I'm the only one who thinks that her make up is not as much as she put on nowadays. She seems like a whole other person in this video, not like the Kenna we know.

It's sad that her personality will never change since its build up on lies. I really want to know if she likes herself, maybe she can't sleep because deep inside she knows she is a bad person and that's what keeps her up all night long. Right now she's not a likable person, if she ever was likeable to begin with.