• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

Simply_Kenna/Cozykitsune [Thread 7]

1541 posts in this topic

Posted

Her little sister posted this... Inch-resting

Screenshot_20200608-214746.png

Posted

She also deleted the two Instagram comments (on her last post) that called her out on staying silent when it came to BLM...

Posted

Don’t worry, she’s lost another 1k followers for this 

Posted

She also deleted the two Instagram comments (on her last post) that called her out on staying silent when it came to BLM...

LMAO I SAW THAT TOO AND WAS GOING TO POST THE SCREENSHOTS this woman is so fragile, jesus

Posted (edited)

I feel like what happened was essentially: "ok done ive posted about it since just so i can wish my sister happy birthday in good conscience and not be harassed for it on my public platform that i am responsible for so therefore THIS CRITICISM IS NOT VALID ANYMORE block and delete"

Edited by superhans

Posted (edited)

God that was a cringe bunch of stories. A few posts on BLM....fair play. But followed by her sister's birthday shout out, reminding everyone that she's the uwu cute smol one (even though she looks taller in that pic of them together?!), a reminder that she loves Disney than all of you and look how much paler I am than my sister of the same heritage. She actually used the black hand emoji to represent her sister who's just a bit tanned? 

At this point I have to believe she's trolling everyone. Or is she just gonna blame being that tone deaf of her stories because "Autism"? 

Also that photo of her and her sis in Disney, is it just me that thinks it looks like a young girl dragging her granny around the park?? 

Edited by LucyCaboosey
Added content

Posted

lol she probably thought “ugh ok i posted about blm, happy now?”

Posted

Kenna is such a spoiled, rich girl, she could easily make a significant donation to blm but instead she just shares like 3 posts on her story and calls it a day. Her privilege and narcissism are really unbelievable. 

Posted

If she’s 4’11” then her sister is about 4’5” because her granny ass is towering over her in that Disney photo where she used emojis to show what a racist asshole she is. 

Posted (edited)

Not to mention reminding everyone how much darker her sister is by putting the darker hand emoji over her sister vs the lighter one over herself. 

racist bitch.jpg

fucking YIKES. Yet again Kenna trying to insert herself to make it about her. Girl you're sisters with the same ethnic background idk what you're trying to do with this post, it's basically the same as if my pale white ass took a picture with a white friend who just so happens to be tanned and used those emojis with the caption as "is breá liom tú"(I'm assuming shes saying I love you)...like what possessed you????

Edited by ritsusu