• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

Simply_Kenna/Cozykitsune [Thread 7]

2052 posts in this topic

Posted

At the very least she would've posted a #blackouttuesday post and said "leaving it for people with valuable information to take over Instagram" but in reality she doesn't care. Also sharing posts by fellow creators from the Black community would've been super easy for her.

Posted

this girl has 405 THOUSAND FOLLOWERS. granted, many are probably inactive. but to see this kind of platform go completely to waste is infuriating!

please bree, come collect your friend. 6E8B5F69-3198-462F-9ABC-342D99601FD8.thu

Posted

JK Rowling once again outed herself as a TERF on twitter. I have seen Bree liking and retweeting things that are anti-Rowling and pro LGBT+ but I bet Kenna will avoid that subject at all costs...

She is the worst kind of influencer and is the definition of a performative activist/ally.

i've seen plenty of people in the last day or two denounce JKR while remaining HP fans, saying death of the author, you can enjoy a work critically, etc etc, but she won't even address it. lmaooo this girl. and she won't post anything on BLM either when it's as simple as posting a resource someone else did the hard work of making to your story? many of which are ~*~aesthetic~*~ too!! she is seriously the woooooooorst.

Posted

i've seen plenty of people in the last day or two denounce JKR while remaining HP fans, saying death of the author, you can enjoy a work critically, etc etc, but she won't even address it. lmaooo this girl. and she won't post anything on BLM either when it's as simple as posting a resource someone else did the hard work of making to your story? many of which are ~*~aesthetic~*~ too!! she is seriously the woooooooorst.

Kenna can't bother to even steal stuff off of Bree's profile or popular posts or even google. 

In before she blames it on her mental health being bad.  Which I'd believe for anyone but her. 

Posted

Convenient that Kenna finally posts about the BLM protests AFTER we got on her ass about it 🙄

Posted

Woww, Kenna did 👏 that 👏 we love the obligatory posts so she could actually post about her sisters bday (while also reminding everyone she is the main character in this world)

Posted (edited)

I think we need to remember that Bree can be stuck in her own hypocrisy just as much as Kenna. Remember, this is the girl that made a callout post for everyone breaking quarantine during a national health crisis, then proceeded to go have a picnic with her friends in the park and have a photoshoot outside.

Bree, Sierra, Grace, etc benefit just as much off of Kenna's priviledge as their own, and while I agree that it's wonderful and extremely important that Bree is using her platform to spread awareness of the racism and these particular social issues, by allowing Kenna (who has admitted to saying the n-word in the past as well as do other things harmful to poc) to stay silent during this time, they are allowing another white woman to benefit off the priviledge of staying silent.

I'm sorry if my opinion is controversial because I know a lot of people love Bree, I just don't think it's right to condone a friend making the obvious choice to stay completely silent over a social issue that is so detrimental to an entire race of people, while in conjunction saying that those who choose to stay silent are wrong, which they are.

yeah, i mean i hope people realize, were dealing with a bunch of WASPy white girls, the entire circle is kinda irritating

Edited by kyuutobani

Posted

I think we need to remember that Bree can be stuck in her own hypocrisy just as much as Kenna. Remember, this is the girl that made a callout post for everyone breaking quarantine during a national health crisis, then proceeded to go have a picnic with her friends in the park and have a photoshoot outside.

Bree, Sierra, Grace, etc benefit just as much off of Kenna's priviledge as their own, and while I agree that it's wonderful and extremely important that Bree is using her platform to spread awareness of the racism and these particular social issues, by allowing Kenna (who has admitted to saying the n-word in the past as well as do other things harmful to poc) to stay silent during this time, they are allowing another white woman to benefit off the priviledge of staying silent.

I'm sorry if my opinion is controversial because I know a lot of people love Bree, I just don't think it's right to condone a friend making the obvious choice to stay completely silent over a social issue that is so detrimental to an entire race of people, while in conjunction saying that those who choose to stay silent are wrong, which they are.

i absolutely agree! my post was meant to point out bree’s hypocrisy yet again. i like her, but she’s very problematic sometimes. she really needs her own thread! anyway, it looks like kenna posted a few lazy stories again, probably so she wouldn’t get heat for coming out of the blue for her sister’s birthday posts. 

Posted

Convenient that Kenna finally posts about the BLM protests AFTER we got on her ass about it 🙄

What did she post? 

Posted (edited)

47AA6874-30C4-441A-A1CA-AA5D00891991.thu

85B89DAD-7C02-43B1-B1CD-C74CCDC746C0.thu

C1F8A27F-EC9B-4909-8861-EA418CDB81F6.thu
Followed about 20 min later by 

7FED5460-3BEC-4B21-AC4F-DA23A10C1B8B.thu

9EC0FFC1-C275-4F49-854A-7DEF055AA3B9.thu
edit: 

she really feels absolved and able to post whatever she wants now 

66165FD1-6176-4A1D-B4DA-9E422ED6A14C.thu

Edited by Deerming

Posted

7FED5460-3BEC-4B21-AC4F-DA23A10C1B8B.thu

Crazy how a cute little girl like that grew up to be such a despicable, self-centered woman with zero ambition.