• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

Simply_Kenna/Cozykitsune [Thread 7]

2052 posts in this topic

Posted

I’m sorry but I can’t not just flat out say this- it’s not hard. You know it’s not, I know it’s not, the people reading this comment know it’s not. And there’s only two reasons why so many don’t- 

they are racist (kenna) 

they don’t care (again, also kenna)

all these stories notice how she doesn’t say anything? Just shares? She taps the share to story and keeps scrolling. I would honestly bet you a tenner that she isn’t reading the images, taps through other people’s stories, and doesn’t even read the captions. But I promise you- this girl is racist. This girl does not care. Other influencers being quiet for the most part or doing fake activism they also couldn’t give a fuck. They just want to post their dollskill or UO outfits and their $20 coffees and that is it. All of this going on is a massive inconvenience for them. In fact I just wanted to be sure before I checked up on this- as of 7:56 6/5/20 Kenna  follows 3 mixed women. Only saw 2 men one of them being Noah schnapp (who I’ve seen her comment on a lot of his photos) and the other being a gay Disney Influencer. But out of her entire list of followers it is either white women or Asian women which also- NOT surprising in the slightest. This girl has never interacted with a black person unless it was someone who worked at Disney, michaels or served her In n Out. 

And even then she still acts the same way with in Asian culture when it comes to not caring about issues. When COVID hit Asia, specifically Tokyo (since it was her "home" ) hard in late Jan early Feb, she didn't say anything about. No posts wishing ppl well or anything along those lines.

Not only that but I find it very telling that she made 0 attempt to make Japanese friends while in Japan, and the only Asian girl she hung out with from her language school, she stopped hanging with after she dropped out. She only hungout with other white gaijin youtubers.

Doesn't really care about it unless she can use it for clout or make it about herself.

Posted (edited)

she's obviously having trouble posting about it because she can't relate it back to her or her life or interests (until it involves disney ofc), she doesn't know what to say lmao. she dug herself into the "i'm a naturally pale queen" hole so deep, so now she can't pull out her "i'm a POC just like you, i understand your struggle :(" without intense backlash. she probably knows that voicing any of her weird beliefs and opinions (that somehow always have to be the opposite of the majority bc uwu special) will ruin her for good right now, because no matter what she cannot go without saying something fucked up and inflammatory or insulting for a day. that, and her notorious "lack of empathy", aka she's so narcissistic that she can't fathom talking or advocating for something that isn't directly related/beneficial to her. i'm more surprised that she isn't bragging about all the donating she's been doing, but i guess she needs to buy prop mushrooms and burritos right now and needs her money more than anybody else.

she deserves to lose bree tbh, i wouldn't be surprised if they break contact. her silence right now is deafening due to the few words she did release being so meagre, insensitive and opposing. She was better off saying nothing from the start and being like "i don't want to say the wrong thing, but i've been signing and donating". i'd say she needs a PR person, but she's not relevant enough.

ot but as someone who talked to bree about kenna that girl is a die hard for her. and she attacked teen girls too so... bree is just as bad 

and yeah Grace who is not an online person but she's posting much more educational and helpful stuff.

if Kenna wasn't a public person she's be a Karen saying all lives matter 

Edited by ishouldbeatuni

Posted

ot but as someone who talked to bree about kenna that girl is a die hard for her. and she attacked teen girls too so... bree is just as bad 

and yeah Grace who is not an online person but she's posting much more educational and helpful stuff.

what did bree say? she is all talk when it comes to cutting people off.

(also whoa 57 pages into thread 7?! i got bored of kenna but her deafening silence right now is inexcusable. those little reposts on her story do not count.)

Posted

what did bree say? she is all talk when it comes to cutting people off.

(also whoa 57 pages into thread 7?! i got bored of kenna but her deafening silence right now is inexcusable. those little reposts on her story do not count.)

the only girl that bitch shames is eve Taylor 😂 girl is fake as fuck with a loud mouth and nothing to back it like usual. Same with how she condemned people for not quarantining during covid but went to eat at fucking Knotts Berry Farm and went on picnics with kenna and her sister. Girl is a fuckin joke. 

Posted

is that bree kish? or another bree?

Posted

It's Breekish, yeah

Posted

i take it back in that case lmao, two peas in the same shitty pod. if bree has no issues cutting people off for not being vocal enough about BLM, yet keeps kenna around after the droplet of pure insensitive nonsense she's posted about it and nothing more, she's really showing her ass and how phoney she is as both a person and an influencer. the double standards amongst that group are wild. "i can steal, but you can't" "i can be ignorant, but you can't" "i can bully teenaged girls and people with autism, but you can't" "i have no problems cutting people off over this important matter... unless they have followers and can accompany me to disneyland at the drop of a hat when all my friends are busy at their actual jobs"

bree, grace and sierra-but-backwards are so blinded that they don't realize they're inadvertently dragging kenna with their vague callout posts most the time lol. to the point where it seems intentional.

Posted

keena keeps proving how fake her autism is, she’ll pull that card to feel special and to bully real autistic people, and now she wont even uplift black autistic people. i think this will be the final nail in the coffin for her.

Posted

She’s really just gonna stay quiet huh.

Posted

Glad she took my advice (jk). She better stay quiet. She's got nothing of value to say anyway. She would only misinform her gullible dumbass followers even more. f that. 

Posted

JK Rowling once again outed herself as a TERF on twitter. I have seen Bree liking and retweeting things that are anti-Rowling and pro LGBT+ but I bet Kenna will avoid that subject at all costs...

She is the worst kind of influencer and is the definition of a performative activist/ally.

Posted

This is the quietest I've seen Kenna. Interesting...