• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

Simply_Kenna/Cozykitsune [Thread 7]

1541 posts in this topic

Posted

Hmm lets try this again, sorry for the late response 

20200524_092339.thumb.jpg.be74470f424756

At least she isn't trying to push foxtail anymore. 

Posted

Thank God she said she doesn't value friendship enough to be a Hufflepuff. That's the most honest thing she's said in a while, considering how emotionally manipulative she is to those around her. Gryffindor isn't about freedom though? Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it more about courage and ambition? Doing things for the greater good? How is Kenna doing anything for the greater good? How is she ambitious when everything is handed to her? Where's her courage when she can't even acknowledge who she truly is and really own up to her mistakes?

Gryffindor is bravery, daring, and chivalry. So it is a Gryffindor trait to treat other people well by adhering to a code, which limits personal freedom. Everyone wanted to be a Gryffindor when the books/movies first came out so I don't blame her for wanting to be one, but she should know by not that it just isn't her.

Slytherins meanwhile are shrewd and self-preserving which fit her to a tee. I'm almost surprised kenna didn't rebrand as one for the #darkacademia vibes but I guess green/silver/black don't fit her aesthetic like red/gold does.

-- OT --

maybe if kenna was a real hp fan she would know Ravenclaw is the house of creativity and freedom. They value personal knowledge, not being perceived as smart or doing well academically ( which is why Hermione wasn't one).

Posted

Gryffindor is bravery, daring, and chivalry. So it is a Gryffindor trait to treat other people well by adhering to a code, which limits personal freedom. Everyone wanted to be a Gryffindor when the books/movies first came out so I don't blame her for wanting to be one, but she should know by not that it just isn't her.

Slytherins meanwhile are shrewd and self-preserving which fit her to a tee. I'm almost surprised kenna didn't rebrand as one for the #darkacademia vibes but I guess green/silver/black don't fit her aesthetic like red/gold does.

-- OT --

maybe if kenna was a real hp fan she would know Ravenclaw is the house of creativity and freedom. They value personal knowledge, not being perceived as smart or doing well academically ( which is why Hermione wasn't one).

I bet Kenna just assumes Slytherin = evil or something. 

Posted

I bet Kenna just assumes Slytherin = evil or something. 

And Gryffindor = hero which is th real reason she wants to be one.

Posted

I never watched (or read) Harry Potter, but I know enough about it through general pop culture that Kenna definitely perceives Gryffindor as - heroism, beauty and importance, and that's why she always puts herself in that house.

If Kenna isn't grouped into the same alliance that the main characters of a story are so she can use that to make herself seem important, than in her mind, that story has nothing to offer her or her Instagram feed.

Posted

I don’t even think Kenna would suit slytherin. Even though they’re are shrewd and self preserving they also have a certain level of dignity of that makes sense. Kenna just throws herself at whatever trend is popular or will benefit without thinking how it’ll make her look, not to mention she doesn’t have a good control of her emotions with the amount of times she lashes out at people. 

Posted

I know it's old news, but I just don't believe she got fox twice (to be honest I don't even believe she got it the first time without cheating lol), especially since there are tables with the right words for each result all around the internet, and you only need to memorize the possible answers and be quick.

Posted

Had to zoom in on my phone because it doesnt show the full photo when I tap on it. I apologize that its not clear. Screenshot_20200524-000909__01.thumb.jpg

At least she admits she doesn't value friendship (but you do have to treat her like your no. 1 person) nor knowledge and intelligence (but she's totally got special autistic interests that makes her knowledge superior to everyone elses).
And she sure does seem to love freedom (ignore the fact that she spent an entire year locked up in her apartment in Japan instead of exploring the country)

Jokes aside, the fact that in the first reply she literally said she's "not nice" and "not smart" is probably the only honest true things I've heard from her all year. Too bad she immediately said it was a joke, I almost thought she'd admit to her flaws for once lol

Posted

Tbh I was very surprised Kenna didn’t claim to be a hatstall since she likes pretending to be “rare and unique” but then I realized she probably knows NOTHING about the HP world apart from what you can understand from the movies (there is NOTHING wrong with only watching the movies, but since she claims to be such a HP expert I just wanted to be a bit nitpicky). 
Since she lurks here every other day she may soon declare she would be Definitely considered As a hatstall by the sorting hat, lol

PS. A Hatstall is a term used for a student whose sorting took more than 5 minutes be the sorting hat found the to be suited to different houses. True hatstalls (some NEAR hatstalls include Harry and Hermione) are EXTREMELY rare, occurring like once every FIFTY years like Minerva McGonagall and Peter Pettigrew

Posted (edited)

Kenna is a Ravenclaw like Gilderoy Lockhart.

To the ones unfamiliar with him: He was a narcissist teacher and Joanne Rowling wrote about him that he got sorted into Ravenclaw, but never actually wanted to work for any achievement. He just expected to be the best at everything. And later in his life he became famous author who wrote about all his adventures in which he always defeated some dangerous creature.

Until it turned out he stole every single story he published and is in fact only good at one charm. A memory-erazing curse so the actual heros of his stories don't remember they in fact did all this great stuff he later claimed to have done. 

Does this particular Ravenclaw remind you of anybody? 

Edited by Strawberries
grammar