• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

Simply_Kenna/Cozykitsune [Thread 7]

2052 posts in this topic

Posted

This is hugely derailing but, not the whole Ottoman army took part in the Armenian genocide. The Ottoman army was huge with lots of political factions and a lot of these people were stationed at far away outposts. Ataturk was head of one of these factions that actually acknowledged the massacres and woved to bring the perpetrators to a court-martial (which unfortunately didn't happen). So I wouldn't rush to judge her great grandfather so swiftly. It's a complex issue.

Posted

Erm, one time I posted a picture of my grandfather in his postman uniform and I was attacked by SJW that said he was a nazi BECAUSE THEY DON'T KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN NAZI AND POSTMEN UNIFORMS therefore I was a nazi too. So, yes, white people get attacked if they post pictures of their relatives, Kenna. You are not a victim of minority hate. You are not black. Please stop and go to Disneyland or film another makeup video, but stop playing the victim.

Posted (edited)

Hidden Content

Edited by Bitter_lemon

Posted (edited)

Kenna's is gonna end up coming out of this like the fundie Baird family at this rate.  They tried to pretty up their family history and their great grandfather was exposed as the Nazi mayor of Saalfelden.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/instagram-star-caught-nazi-storm-20538283

https://www.reddit.com/r/FundieSnark/comments/diwr8e/more_people_should_be_calling_out_girl_defined/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

https://www.reddit.com/r/FundieSnark/comments/df4zrz/girl_defineds_nazi_great_grandfather_masterpost/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Edited by DorianPavus
More info - kenna really needs to do her research. There are people out there who have time and knowledge to compile these kind of exposes.

Posted

Maybe Kenna should use that college level brain of hers to do some research before boasting, I mean, it's not that hard to do instead of looking like an uneducated moron in the end.

Posted (edited)

Considering Ataturk passed away in 1938 it most likely is the Hakki who would have been involved in the genocide unless the one born in 1932 has such military prowess that Ataturk felt compelled to present him with the last name Suman at age 6 before he passed away in 1938. Kenna's denial is a joke and her story is a mess.

Maybe he isn't a famous general or maybe he wasn't given the last name Suman by Ataturk but think about it...her ancestors were probably pretty high up in Turkish nobility/millitary to afford for her and her 3 sisters to get a trust fund of 80K each. 

Also makes sense as to why they’re now in the US, and near LA. A lot of people come to the US or leave their country for another to escape something. Like, idk, being a part of a genocide or having a father/grandfather so deep in crime he was jailed for life. And they happened to come from money and fame so they decided to live just outside one of the the richest and most famous cities on earth. Hmmm.

Ex. Many Nazi families, including high up officers, fled to Brazil after Germany lost the war to avoid arrest.

Edited by Motoko

Posted (edited)

Can anyone help out a wee bit?

My memory is shuffled, but Kenna has always been calling herself half Turkish through her father. Despite that, from what she has posted now, it seems like only her paternal grandfather is Turkish and he was the one who immigrated to California, USA.

So what is the paternal grandmother? There's no information about her it all. Could Kenna just be a quarter Turkish? It might be possible because she says that her father was entirely culturally American which is unusual if his parents are from a distinct foreign background.

Edited by redbowkiki