• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

General Venus Angelic Thread #4

1988 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah the huge editing in her face compared to her Body makes it look like the Head just got inserted afterwards.

But I am glad she didnt edited the naturally folds of her "twisted" Waist

Posted (edited)

Screenshot_20200620-123819.thumb.png.0a3 Is it the same psychotherapist that approves of Venus doing sex work even though she is mentally unstable?

Hidden Content

i'm not trying to give her a diagnosis, but this sentence is so weird. she seems so confused, like in the middle of a breakdown saying that she knows what she's doing and she doesn't need help.

Edited by waifusulixta

Posted (edited)

20200620_151945.jpg

did she edit her body to look more petite or is she really skinny right now? because how small is her body compared to her head and her hip bones are scaring me

Edited by Catt
typo

Posted

did she edit her body to look more petite or is she really skinny right now? because how small is her body compared to her head and her hip bones are scaring me

Considering how much she edits her face and angles her camera to look smol, I think it's the case here too. She's naturally wide-framed/big-boned, so her bones being prominent is not weird but it looks like she resized everything to look petite.

Posted

i'm not trying to give her a diagnosis, but this sentence is so weird. she seems so confused, like in the middle of a breakdown saying that she knows what she's doing and she doesn't need help.

its not that deep. shes just being the cringy tryhard asshole shes always been. 

Posted (edited)

The hashtags are ridiculous, but if you click on them, she looks right at home...

C383135B-09E5-43DB-AE1B-E56FD8ACB6C6.jpeg

Edited by Chocololo
Removed a screenshot because it was too big...

Posted (edited)

It's really sad that around the world many young people choose to romantize mental illness as an aesthetic and their whole persona. It's kind of insulting for the ones who are really sick and are trying to get better. 

Edited by Acchan's lips

Posted

i wouldn't put it past her to have edited the photo to make herself look skinnier, but i also don't think it's a definite yes she did? whatever she's got wrapped around her could be covering a lot more, like we can't even see her arms properly so the whole sense of her body is already kinda distorted, plus the weird twisting posing. :alpacawink: 

Posted

well that head definitely looks like it's photoshopped onto the body 

Posted (edited)

Now I look at the picture, her pupils are really dilated despite the light

Edited by Acchan's lips

Posted

I don't understand why people would pay money for her OF when's the photo quality is so poor?! And I hate to say this, but I need to get it off my chest, since OF got popular so many content creators have decided to use OF to make cheap cogent for easy money, which definitely includes Venus. I've seen sex workers do really beautiful photoshoot and they definitely deserve more praise and profit compared to cheap content creators such as Venus and Belle Delphine. BTW I'm not saying cheap to insult them but the quality of their OF content is low. 

Posted

She is slim but she is editing her body. Her weight changes pretty often for it to be natural

Posted

Now I look at the picture, her pupils are really dilated despite the light

She looks dazed in the photo w/ the brown background. Like she is not there mentally. Venus can pretend to her diluted fans that she wants to do this but anyone with a properly functioning brain can see she is doing this out of desperation. She is a NEET in Japan, which is a big no no unless you're insanely rich or well connected. Manaki no longer supports her finacial and at this point I wouldn't be shocked to find he asked her to leave the apartment. Yea she has the spouse visa, but again she's a NEET and as we know the pandemic ruined job prospects for ppl globally. 

I talked about this in the Mikan thread. I don't get what it is with these NEET Jvloggers and their desperation to stay in Japan, even if it's clearly going all the way left, w/ no hope of getting better just to what produce what? The occasional Japan related content? Venus isn't the only one. Japan is really not a good place to be if you have 0 professional skills/training, or suffer from severe/untreated mental illness.

Posted

All that pedopandering shit is yikes!

But why she thinks wearing maido headdress makes her look like a baby?

Posted (edited)

All that pedopandering shit is yikes!

But why she thinks wearing maido headdress makes her look like a baby?

it’s a baby bonnet

edit: well i thought it was but looking at it better it’s more of a maids head dress? idk what it is then

Edited by zero