• Announcements

• *NEW* PULL FAQ   07/11/20

Hello. It has been a long time coming, but we finally have a PULL FAQ! In this FAQ you may find answers to most commonly asked questions here on the site. Please make sure to read the FAQ before asking a question in the Site Feedback (formerly the "Make Your Voice Heard") subforum as chances are your question has already been answered. If it has not been answered, then feel free to ask your question within the thread or make a new one with your question. The FAQ can be found in 2 locations: The News & Announcements section and the Site Feedback section. We hope this helps current and new users. Thank you.

General Venus Angelic Thread #4

1833 posts in this topic

Posted

after being away for so long, im shocked to return and find that venus is doing onlyfans. well...maybe not too shocked, as people have speculated here that she was probably doing sexwork to some degree.

her shooping is even more intense in these pictures. sad. and joke or not, its not appropriate for her to say that kindergarten shit. at all.

Posted (edited)

1588968441756.thumb.jpeg.31f3adb9791ef41

I want to believe it's her attempt at being edgy. She mentioned that she wanted to be a lawyer.

Now Venus is saying she fantasized about being a sex worker in kindergarten?? I'm sorry but I think Venus really might be a pedo and not just a pedo panderer. There's a lot of women who pander to pedos but what Venus does seems so much more intense and different. And I can't help but look anew at the situation with the poor child that was sexually abuse. If this Ken guy had made the mom/assistant abuse the kid then why wouldn't he have Venus do the same? The mother is clearly still associating/working for the guy so she apparently doesn't have too much of a concern over him harming her son. 

Actually, I would argue that what she is saying seems more like an argument so people would believe that this wasn't just another random phase she is going through. She wants everyone to believe that she has finally fulfilled a childhood dream of hers, maybe she is even trying to tell that to herself. In that way, it would feel more sincere that she is doing OF, and less like she is just broke and took the opportunity.  

It's basically like those fangirl fighting over who is the "truest" fan, and throwing out years and numbers to measure their love for whatever they are fighting about. The longer you like something, the "cooler" you are. She says she has been dreaming of it in kindergarten, so she's the only true sexworker lmao. 

Also, a child in kindergarten probably wouldn't even be able to understand what sexwork is. Mind you, most children have problems to understand what sex is because it's not a part of their reality, except for child abuse and rape survivors. And even those can barely grasp and/or describe what has happened to them most of the times. Sex is explained as a "tool" to have babies, since kids don't grasp the concept of sex (as it should be). So mind you Venus, but I doubt a 3 (youngest) to 6 (oldest) year old child can fantasize about doing sex work.

:alpacadone:

Edit:

Could we please stop calling her a "pedo"? She IS for sure an enabler if the situation went as she said, but let's please refrain of using inaccurate terms. IMO it's still questionable if she is to be believed this easily, could be another call for attention, tool to victimize herself or just another way to put someone down she was once together with. Wouldn't surprise me the slightest tbh. Also, in the end she DID grow up with early sexualization for older men and has adapted to the japanese fetishization of younger girls. I think it's less of what she likes in others, but what she wants to present: uwu Vivi-Chan is at your service s-senpai, kyah. (blergh) 

Edited by b00ks

Posted

Kindergarten children are 4 and 5 years old and don't even know WHAT sex is at that age (unless maybe they were sexually abused at that age), so her claiming she dreamed about this at that age is complete bullshit.

Posted (edited)

Can someone explain how she is still in Japan? I’m 100% sure that she doesn't have permanent residency (if you believe her claims that manaki stopped working to live off of her money) and she still claims to be divorced or at least doesn’t deny it. 
Maybe she takes selfies in the same place because she doesn’t want her followers to know she came crawling back to manaki (after badmouthing him) because she needs that spouse visa. 

A Spouse visa also does allow certain types of “sex work” (Kyabakura and stuff) though I’m not sure if for japanese immigration posting nudes online for money falls into that category.... 
Idk how much money she makes From OF but I hope she taxes it.

Or does anyone believe she could be staying illegally?? Or does her “manager” sponsor her visa?

*edited a spelling mistake 

Edited by Marinrin

Posted

Is really hard for me to believe that her therapist is approving all this shit ,she's lying about being in therapy or her therapist is an asshole. She's clearly going for a self destruction way  

If she is still seeing a therapist. For all we know she stopped seeing one. 

Posted

She's talking out of her ass as always, probably drunk or high, didn't realize how her words came across, someone need to hold her fingers from typing tbh, I mean how many personas she has now? 40? I'm betting her next personality is Saint Christian girl who got forced to show her boobs

Btw, do you think Kitano left her? I'm assuming it's frustrating to build a career for someone who keeps messing it up, getting that play was hard and she fucked it up

Posted

She's talking out of her ass as always, probably drunk or high, didn't realize how her words came across, someone need to hold her fingers from typing tbh, I mean how many personas she has now? 40? I'm betting her next personality is Saint Christian girl who got forced to show her boobs

Btw, do you think Kitano left her? I'm assuming it's frustrating to build a career for someone who keeps messing it up, getting that play was hard and she fucked it up

Who the hell wants to work with her now. Especially with that that ridiculous sign she's holding in her mouth. Any professional would think she lost it. I'm assuming these companies reached out to her for her cutsey innocent persona. She fucks up every good thing she's had. She couldn't even take care of her pet hamster. 

Posted

Damn she’s so fucking gross!!! Just no! She’s fucking up badly!!!

Posted

She really surpassed Margo at this point, im pretty convinced. At least Margo have a sense of maturity in character, establishing thats shes psychotic

Weenos is fucking up in a different level

Posted

She really surpassed Margo at this point, im pretty convinced. At least Margo have a sense of maturity in character, establishing thats shes psychotic

nah, margos fucked in the head, but the apple didn’t fall far from the tree. we were rooting, HOPING venus would survive her abuse and overcome it, but that never happened. shes now teetering on perpetuating by drawing in an incel crowd and exposing her fans to creepy shit. 

Posted

it's

That's a pretty big assumption, let's not forget Marge didn't grow up with internet access and presence... And seemingly had a stable childhood in rural Europe with a relatively put-together Christian family (from what we know of them online). And yet she's still very infamous and destructive (just look at her thread here). Venus is a mix of her messed up genes AND circumstances, which adds another layer of crazy, not to mention she's still young with barely any experience of real life (since she was sheltered all her life until she ran away to Japan). Comparing her to 40-something year old Margaret doesn't seem fair.

That's no excuse for Venus' behavior though. I try seeing her side but she gets increasingly grosser with each thing she posts under her new sexual persona. Her comment about having sex work fantasies in Kindergarten makes me sick. You don't say things like that, even in Japan she would at best be seen as a weirdo. I wouldn't be as upset if she didn't have kids looking up to her, but she does and it makes this whole situation even worse. :S There's no way she doesn't know how it'll come accross. At this rate, her only supporters will be vulnerable young girls and creepy men, a dangerous combination.

It makes you wonder what she's up to irl...

Posted

There is nothing to actually like about her anymore, she’s killed off the real fan base that she had, she will fail again and this time no one will come back except nasty men 

Posted (edited)

Her comment about having sex work fantasies in Kindergarten makes me sick.

Maybe she was abused at a very young age, yes she can be trying to look edgy or a kind of “I was born to be a fucktoy teehee” kinda of shitty kink stuff but knowing Margo she could very well have let this happen to Venus or just talked to her very inappropriate stuff and thoughts that planted those thoughts on her head (which is also abuse in a way), just a speculation and it doesn’t excuse her actions but it’s a not so unlikely situation. Children of not adjusted or neglecting parents are s way easier target and unfortunately this kinda of things happens a lot. As I said not an excuse for her, but just saying. 

Edited by Astrid