• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

General Venus Angelic Thread #4

1728 posts in this topic

Posted

I checked the original pic on Twitter to look for photoshop distortions (I think pull lowers the resolution of the image) and I found this.

5ee2e282b7bef_EaRk0C4UYAAsFQO2.thumb.jpe

I think she is taping her boobs together to make them appear bigger. But at the same time, she is wearing her bra way too high (on the left you can see the lower portion of her boob slipping under the wire) and I think this makes her boobs appear smaller (I think fe Galvão wears her bras really low to create the illusion of big boobs).

I don't fully understand Venus. She wants to have small/no boobs but she tapes them together so they look bigger?

Posted (edited)

lol Now I see the tape.

Such a shame..why not buy a push up bra then?

Edited by Ribboncandy
I forgot

Posted

I wouldn’t be surprised if she just didn’t know her true size and bought underwear too small for herself. It’s really common, but Venus’s weight and breasts have been fluctuating so much that she probably has no idea anymore.

Posted

Could also be to enhance her cleavage. Depending on your anatomy, breast size and bra, you can have different looking cleavages, some are seen as less desirable as others. I think she is trying to get the kind of squished together/voluptuous look which is kind of seen as "sexy."

Posted

Yeah at first I was thinking "no, it is probably just a push up braw" (I NOTICED THAT SPELLING ERROR BUT IT SHALL STAY), but I do feel like I actually see tape in the close up/clear picture.

Posted

Her face is so edited it looks pasted on some random body. The color and texture are so different from the rest of her body, and the size is totally off. She always fucks up the size of her head, either making it big (like a child's) or making her face very small and floating in a sea of hair and forehead and 1km bangs. 

Posted

I checked the original pic on Twitter to look for photoshop distortions (I think pull lowers the resolution of the image) and I found this.

5ee2e282b7bef_EaRk0C4UYAAsFQO2.thumb.jpe

I think she is taping her boobs together to make them appear bigger. But at the same time, she is wearing her bra way too high (on the left you can see the lower portion of her boob slipping under the wire) and I think this makes her boobs appear smaller (I think fe Galvão wears her bras really low to create the illusion of big boobs).

I don't fully understand Venus. She wants to have small/no boobs but she tapes them together so they look bigger?

Don't know if any of you know the, back then popular streamer "jennythesquirrel"? She danced to KPOP and eventually faked depression (allegedly faked) to get donations. Not only do I see similar behavior pattern but most of all Jenny was famous for her boob cam and streams and she was a tiny asian girl. Ahe had very small boobs and she wore 2, 3 bras over eachother to make them look fuller and big. And it looked just like Venus cleavage. Seems to be uhhhh.... idk common ? Not trying to defend, heck no. Just saying that I guess this is apparently just something girls with smaller boobs do of the anticipate a bait look. 

20200612_125624.jpg

Posted

i feel bad for June, Venus' fans are all over her insta with annoying comments, they're so delusional.

Screenshot_1.thumb.jpg.0d48fa8bdfbcdd792

shut up, Venus was doing waxplay with the wrong candles and stripping in a public space. she doesn't need anyone to hurt her, she's already doing it herself.

Posted

Screenshot_20200612-092209.thumb.png.1e1Delicate skin even though she uses candles from IKEA for waxplay :doge:

It's amazing how Venus has managed to convince her fans she is a sweet innocent girl. I have to admit, she is really good at fooling people.

queen of pouring puke in her soft delicate skin uwu

you know, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree :doge: 

she's so manipulative as margaret. 

Posted (edited)

I'm really not surprised Venus ended up like this, though. It's not uncommon for victims of psychological abuse from a parent/guardian to mirror their abusers' behaviour later in life because that's all they've ever known. I'm thinking about the case of Gypsy Blancharde (victim of Munchausen's by proxy who murdered her abusive mother to escape), who apparently displays similar manipulative behaviours to her mother.

If Venus had ditched Margo and then actually had intensive therapy and built up a good support network, she might have turned out differently. But unfortunately she ran away to Japan, where mental health is still stigmatised and good mental healthcare is hard to find, and most of the "friends" she briefly made were shallow influencer types who I suspect probably enabled her unhealthy mindset further. She's been getting involved with steadily seedier and seedier stuff over the past year or so, and I really don't see her managing to turn her life around without a serious intervention; but I doubt anyone in her life actually would intervene at this point since she seemingly burned bridges with all the people who could have been a good influence.

Edited by braginskayas

Posted

Maybe she is wearing one of these strapless silicone bras underneath the actual bra? ? 

Posted

queen of pouring puke in her soft delicate skin uwu

As they say you eventually adopt characteristics of your parents whether you were close to them or not. 

Venus is tanking pretty hard and I really do hope someone has let June know about the entire situation to make her change her mind on collabs with Venus. I wonder if June even knows in the first place and if so, why is she entertaining Venus?

How long has this been going on for again? Kinda just waiting for this to plummet to rock bottom and see what she does next. Even if she's doing (poorly done) SW, how long can she do it for until she's in a position where she can't do much anymore because of age or because it's starting to feel like a chore and being less fun. How far will Venus go as well is another thing until she messes up somewhere. 

One thing I still don't get: how are people utterly blind? 

Posted

I don't know much about June, but she seems so likable to me :alpacacrush:. She seems sweet, good at communicating, stable, and professional. She is honestly a breath of fresh air (even if some of her content does not relate to my interests). 

I hope that she knows exactly what she is doing. I hope she knows the context to working with Venus and knows what mess she is getting into, and I hope that she has factored that in and feels like this is still a good idea for her.

I feel like a lot of Venus fans will be unkind and judgey, so I worry about that :alpacaworry:

Posted (edited)

She's always high on praises, I've noticed it, but she's also too secretive, it feels like she's in some sort of debt, but at the same time, I'm not sure, I wonder if she has some sort of a weird thing for praises

There is this interview with these two AV actress (who I believe has retired) that someone did, it was deleted for some reason but someone saved it, I find it intriguing in a getting to know them sense

I can't imagine Venus being this stable in speech and opinion about her sex work can you? She can't even be consistent in a platform where she doesn't have to appear on camera

Edited by Kween of Moderation
Words added