• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

General Venus Angelic Thread #4

1729 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I think there’s a possibility that she keeps acting full lunatic and suicidal and then takes a 180 degree turn and divert back to normal is all because her manager doesn’t want her to act suspicious. it’s like all she does on social media is acting like a veil to what actually happened to her, no one can be sure 100% what is true.

Maybe if she rants about her true(?) mental illness, and states her “actual” situations on her socials, her manager will discover that she’s trying to get help through internet and she might actually escape from him. The pimp probably translates her English posts to Japanese to make sure she’s not trying to reach for help in her content.

Having more people discussing about her publicly might prevent her from getting help too if she truly needs help. jmho

Edited by cold

Posted

ever heard of the boy who cried wolf? seems like Venus hasn't because she keeps being suicidal and sad then says "u fell for my trap!! i tricked you!". Don't know if this is real or just another one of her gimmicks..

Has she ever done an ACTUAL livestream where she'd promise she'd do all the shit she said in her OFs? I know she did a couple, but from what I know from PULL, it seems she makes excuse or does do a live stream where she looks disheveled and is having a mental breakdown...sexy much?

Posted

Has she ever done an ACTUAL livestream where she'd promise she'd do all the shit she said in her OFs? I know she did a couple, but from what I know from PULL, it seems she makes excuse or does do a live stream where she looks disheveled and is having a mental breakdown...sexy much?

She did the one where she stripped down depening on how much tips she got. That was something she pulled thrugh.

Posted (edited)

IMG_20200629_212854.jpg

Edited by Acchan
Hello lolcow. No it is not mine. I'm just a lurker

Posted (edited)

This is sociopathic behavior

yikesv.thumb.png.a9addf23a13c4fb7f7c2904

One day she will be in actual trouble and no one will believe her because all she does is lie

This is like a copy and paste of her previous apology about the depressed suicidal post. Girl needs serious help.

Edit: now I'm all caught up, she not only needs to get help but if she is in an abusive environment she needs to start learning. I am unsure about how true any of this is because she cries wolf so much it's lost all meaning, but if it were to be true, how has she not learnt yet? I mean, it's a horrific situation to be in, but she didn't have to have any of this. Some people really are forced into it, but as far as I can tell she hasn't been, and has had so many other options. She could've stayed in a platonic relationship with Manaki and made a few nice easy videos a month or got a regular job or something. Nobody asked her to go and get herself an abusive manager who exploits her. 

Edited by Ragdollcookie

Posted

i really can't help but think that she's lying or making all this for gain attention. i know i sound like a broken record and i already said it here, but in my opinion if she REALLY wanted help or was going though some rough situation she would post something in her IG, with her fans and friends. right now, to me, she wants to gain money.

Posted (edited)

This is like a copy and paste of her previous apology about the depressed suicidal post. Girl needs serious help. 

That's the screenshot of that old appology. These are the new ones: v1.thumb.png.2ae956f89d574560ae48d8531acv2.thumb.png.d0fa6fdb90f27c5fabdf2264be7

Edited by yawn
fixed typo

Posted

That's the screenshot of that old appology. These are the new ones: v1.thumb.png.2ae956f89d574560ae48d8531acv2.thumb.png.d0fa6fdb90f27c5fabdf2264be7

I feel like lately alchohol will be her excuse for everything. Fyi alchohol does not make people look scared like that.

Posted

Fyi alchohol does not make people look scared like that.

it does if you realize you're going to throw up while streaming. But I get your point.

Posted

To LiuAiShan (I can't figure out quoting so won't try)

Not to defend Venus in any way, but just to say that heavy psychiatric medicine can have difficult withdrawal if you miss a dose, which can make you feel all sorts of things like drowsy, spaced out, agitated, the list goes on. So it's unlikely that missing a dose would make someone feel depressed (which could be hidden with a fake smile) but more some other side effect.

I do feel like Venus looked woozy in the video, like slow blinking and general strange feel. But this could have been alcohol or just acting. Anyway, just wanted to clear that up 😅 

it's a good point to know. That's even more of a reason to make sure you always have that medication around if you know how painful the consequences are. If she's a masochist as she claims and takes pleasure in her suffering, fine, but control yourself and don't self-sabotage before a stream. Sabotage instead when you don't have WORK. 

Venus, you already read this forum today and are using quotes from here to tell your own version of how energetic you thought you would look, and so hard working, and such a strong fighting woman? I see only weakness and absolutely no will, in the fact that you didn't take any precautions to prepare properly (sleep well the night before, have a satisfactory breakfast and think about what the consequences of skipping your medication are). These are all your own responsibilities to perform at your ONLY job.

I'm sorry, it seems I'm still angry lol. I've been tolerant to her bad quality photos so far because I expected she has room to improve and won't be a perfect photographer/model from her first week/month (that and I can accept the fact that some people are not so pretentious on quality). But completely dismissing the purpose of her promised stream (just coz) is same as taking a dump on her supporters /simps money. They don't win my sympathy,  but they're not getting service for their money.

Posted

Even her simps are going to get tired of being constantly on edge because of her suicide-baiting, only to get a "teehee I wanted to die before, but now I'm doing better! Fighting uwu~" post. Those that don't give a fuck about her and only want to see her tits will get tired of the excuses she makes when she fails to deliver the promised content, and those who do care will get scared of following someone that could end up dead any minute. She needs to get off the internet and get help. Proper help, not whatever bullshit she is doing lately.

Posted

I caught up and I'm speechless at this point.

That recent livestream was extremely off-putting and she was acting bewildered. Her manager seems abusive (and looks to be taking a big cut from her Onlyfans) as well.

I feel bad that she's in this situation BUT then again she was the one that started this poor quality, pedo pandering OnlyFans. Shocked but not surprised at this point :alpacafedup:

She's needs to leave Japan and get a fucking life. She read this thread. This sex work thing isn't for her at all.

Posted

(Random thought): I wonder what Venus does throughout the day? Like when she isn't creating content.

Posted

(Random thought): I wonder what Venus does throughout the day? Like when she isn't creating content.

She hooks