• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

General Venus Angelic Thread #4

1732 posts in this topic

Posted

Tinfoil here, but maybe she never actually planned on divorcing Manaki any time soon and just told her audience he is out of the picture so he can live in peace while she does her thing and they just continue living together? And Maniki is kind of okay with her behavior as long as he stays out of her drama? This way her visa wouldn't be an issue. I know the theory has flaws, but it could be.

Posted (edited)

Tinfoil here, but maybe she never actually planned on divorcing Manaki any time soon and just told her audience he is out of the picture

On her collab with sora he mentioned that she is married.

She is legally married to manaki but they are on bad terms and are not living together.

Edited by hfeuwh146

Posted (edited)

fun thing: this ''business'' was never hers, i remember an anon in lolcow who found ''her studio'' was rented and it was owned by a japanese man who was helping Venus with ''her business''. i think she's broken since last year.

Can someone please share what her “business” did? :alpacaconfused:

I remember her talking about it a bit but it always seemed a bit secretive and like she was trying to get us “hooked” but never really telling us what it was

Edited by Lotte

Posted

To be honest, we don't know if she's in debt or not. Hospital stays aren't ridiculously expensive in her circumstances. She was a spouse of someone working for a Japanese company, so I'm sure she had good insurance coverage. Final hospitalization costs for a month would have been anywhere from $500 to $3000 back then. And I'm sure that was paid off a long time ago. 

However, Venus was definitely broke after breaking up with Manaki and before doing OF (through late 2019 and early 2020). It was obvious to everyone because her YouTube was barely getting her $1,000 a month and doing odd things to stay affloat (presumed sugar daddies). I'm not sure how much she got from hosting that fanmeet in 2019 and her manager's weird drinking party in cosplay, but I bet it barely was enough.

I think the only reason she's putting so much effort into OF compared to her previous "business ventures" is because she never earned huge amounts from those. But now, with her OF, she's getting $5000+ per month so it solved all her broke problems. She only puts effort into things if she gets huge financial returns.

Posted (edited)

Apparently Venus was streaming not long ago where she forgot to take/bring her medication so she started drinking wine. She accepted tips for every sip she took and got drunk in 5 minutes. After that her manager called her away from the camera and after she sat back down to stream she seemed frightened and her hair was  disheveled. Idk what to think about this honestly...

Edit: link from lolcow: https://anony.link/https://streamable.com/rrikay

(Kinda disturbing in my opinion.)

Edited by granniean

Posted

Apparently Venus was streaming not long ago where she forgot to take/bring her medication so she started drinking wine. She accepted tips for every sip she took and got drunk in 5 minutes. After that her manager called her away from the camera and after she sat back down to stream she seemed frightened and her hair was  disheveled. Idk what to think about this honestly...

She doesn't look okay at all. And the people saying "haha dominant manager san" and "venus after blowjob lol" ...UGH.

Posted

I was thinking what if she did that on purpose because her audience is starting to get bored with her?

Posted

Im surprised someones still managing her tho

Posted

I just watched it and dafuq.

IMG_20200628_090103.thumb.png.f1e7b05262

She looked severely anxious and was continuously glancing to her right side.

I'm pretty sure the guy is some pimp.

Posted

I briefly checked lolcow and someone said this Screenshot_20200628-100256_Samsung_InterTinfoil of course, but my guess is Venus was acting too "hyper" and happy and the manager wanted her to act in a way that make people "feel sorry" for her = and give her more money. And Venus replied asking if a "hardworking person" persona isn't better, but then decided to follow his advice as she looks over dramatically scared when she comes back. 

Posted (edited)

her 'fans' making jokes in the comments and not taking her seriously at all.. yeah those fuckers that endorse a mentally ill's manic choices that leave her vulnerable don't give a fuck about her.. who woulda thought?

(I'm aware it probably wasn't real lol, but what if it was? then what?"

they could make people feel sorry for her without making her look like she hasn't bathed and was repeatedly beat with a metal bat, bc wtf is this...

IMG_20200628_090103.thumb.png.f1e7b05262

looks like someone held her hostage..although I guess looking this way is her personal choice bc we know she isn't a fan of looking put together and being hygienic.

Edited by kana

Posted

Did she just remove the photo of her tip menu on instagram? I couldn't find it

Posted

Did she just remove the photo of her tip menu on instagram? I couldn't find it

I think she posted it in her story and those are only visible for 24 hours.

Posted

Tinfoil hat theory too:

Venus is barely getting any of her OF earnings and her pimp takes a huge cut.

I mean, it sounds like everything she does in OF videos and livestreams has people sitting behind the camera keeping in check what she does and says.

Also, despite getting $5,000+ per month, she is still living cheap? Usually OF girls at this point start living lavish and get expensive clothes, hair, nails, apartments, etc. But she still looks as broke as she was several months ago? Even her cosplay outfits are cheap... where is all that money going?

Creepy af.

Sometimes I really want to be angry at the stuff she says these days, but I keep in mind that people like Venus have a huge risk of revictimising themselves. I am genuinely starting to believe she is under the control of some pimp. 

Posted

I briefly checked lolcow and someone said this Screenshot_20200628-100256_Samsung_InterTinfoil of course, but my guess is Venus was acting too "hyper" and happy and the manager wanted her to act in a way that make people "feel sorry" for her = and give her more money. And Venus replied asking if a "hardworking person" persona isn't better, but then decided to follow his advice as she looks over dramatically scared when she comes back. 

is it bad i didn’t give a shit how disheveled she looked because i thought something was off? lol this bitch lies so much that my default is “dont believe her” her simps are about as socially inept as i thought.

the way she looked to the right seemed like acting from a bad horror movie. i kept hearing the same knocking noise in the same area. well we at least have comfrimation she has some type of manager crafting her OF persona. unsure if they approve of her millionth mental pity party followed by how happy she is.