• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

Kennedy Walsh

20 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Kennedy Walsh is a 20 year old Youtuber with 1.5million subscribers. She's most known for her "recreating X celebrity's pictures" videos, but also creates a variety of videos such as vlogs, omegle asmr and makeovers.

• Youtube: @Kennedy Walsh
  • Instagram: @kennedyclairewalsh
  • Twitter: @_kennedywalsh

I'm starting this thread because I want to know if anyone else is picking up on Kennedy's brattiness like I am. She's always complaining in Brandon's videos and uses her period as an excuse when she's in a bad mood (honey, we all get moods but we don't scream and throw a tantrum like you did during Pictionary). I still like her and all, but I'm definitely irked by how much she acts like a teen.

Girl's about to turn 21........

Edited by RemyTheRat

Posted

I don't get the hype about her looks because she looks like another generic white girl? Plus do you notice how smooth her skin is on her ig selfies? Definitely must have had some editing done.

Posted (edited)

Edited by JOONSWHORE

Posted

I like her a lot, but I only watch her videos. I've never watched a video on her brother's channel so I don't know how she acts there but I believe or want to believe that she doesn't act like a brat in real life xD

She's really cute but she's still really young so I don't have a problem with her self-depricating humor

Posted

I watched some of her hair videos when she dyed her hair pink. She came off as generally entertaining, but nothing unique or so interesting that I would subscribe and watch more. Maybe I'm just jealous of her looks, but I kinda wrote her success off as her being very pretty. She is also very obviously from a well-off family if you look at her house in the backgrounds of some videos.

Not sure about brattiness because I don't watch Brandon's videos, but all of her "changing myself into a different person" makeover videos gave me the impression she was struggling with her identity? Like she wanted to try so many different personas and looks because she wasn't comfortable with who she was. Could explain the self-deprecating humor (low self esteem).

Posted (edited)

i was shocked at how plain she looked with her natural hair color and without the dramatic make up + editing lol

Edited by paya

Posted

Not sure about brattiness because I don't watch Brandon's videos, but all of her "changing myself into a different person" makeover videos gave me the impression she was struggling with her identity? Like she wanted to try so many different personas and looks because she wasn't comfortable with who she was. Could explain the self-deprecating humor (low self esteem).

I'm pretty sure she's struggling because her friends went off to college. I think she wasn't ready for college or knows it isn't for her, but she feels confused about where to go next. I don't think she's a brat. I feel like that's her persona for Brandon's videos because that's a part of his concept. I think he wants her to act a certain way because that's her character. Tbh, I feel like they realized that their works well on youtube so they act a certain way and play up their sarcastic humor. It's obnoxious to some of us but that type of humor thrives on youtube.

Posted

aww I like kennedy. I don't watch anyone else from her family's vids so I can't comment on that but her 'brattiness' might be her trying to mask her anxiety? idk 

Posted

I wouldn't call her a brat. She's just an insecure girl who doesn't know what her next step is. I also think she never expected to blow up. I personally find her gorgeous but she seems aware that she's actually average and boring and that her current 'fame' is a bubble that could pop any time. The reason I like her videos is because she's such a basic girl, still living at home, doing average things. She's not doing these $1000 hauls, $2500-in-rent-apartment-tours, she's not dissing her family or making up sob stories about them, nor is she pretending to constantly be the best version of herself. She reminds me of the 2009 youtubers.

Posted

I wouldn't call her a brat. She's just an insecure girl who doesn't know what her next step is. I also think she never expected to blow up. I personally find her gorgeous but she seems aware that she's actually average and boring and that her current 'fame' is a bubble that could pop any time. The reason I like her videos is because she's such a basic girl, still living at home, doing average things. She's not doing these $1000 hauls, $2500-in-rent-apartment-tours, she's not dissing her family or making up sob stories about them, nor is she pretending to constantly be the best version of herself. She reminds me of the 2009 youtubers.

did you see her latest apartment? she just moved. it looks really nice! maybe not 2500/ month but I don’t think it’s super cheap. 

but yes I agree with everything else you said! I can relate to her not knowing what to do next in life. 

Posted

did you see her latest apartment? she just moved. it looks really nice! maybe not 2500/ month but I don’t think it’s super cheap. 

but yes I agree with everything else you said! I can relate to her not knowing what to do next in life. 

Omg no! I hadn't watched it when I commented lolol. It definitely looks like a nice apartment but I'm especially glad she didn't make the video obnoxious. She moved but not to the other side of the country and she had her family help her. I jut really love seeing that down to earthness!

Posted

Omg no! I hadn't watched it when I commented lolol. It definitely looks like a nice apartment but I'm especially glad she didn't make the video obnoxious. She moved but not to the other side of the country and she had her family help her. I jut really love seeing that down to earthness!

I liked that video, it seemed like she was taking steps to get out of her comfort zone which I found nice and relatable 

Posted

I'm pretty sure she's struggling because her friends went off to college. I think she wasn't ready for college or knows it isn't for her, but she feels confused about where to go next. I don't think she's a brat.

I definitely got the vibe she was kinda bumming around the house and didn't work or go to school, just because she was always going out for Starbucks or shopping for a new transformation video. It's true college is not for everyone and even if she did decide to go, she's totally allowed to take some time off before starting. Honestly I watched her over a year ago, so I'll give her the benefit of the doubt she is totally fine as a youtuber. Just kinda bland to me :alpacabored:

Posted

i like her tbh but i hate that her brother's channel is literally about his sisters + mom. like he'd be nothing without exploiting them. also i hate that kennedy's '__ for a day' videos entail her going out to a restaurant or shopping and that's it.

Posted

I had to stay away from her channel for awhile bc she did feel kinda bratty for awhile esp after she dyed her from black to pink to funky colors then blonde. she just seemed kind of seemed dissatisfied with everything, I kept a close eye on her gg thread bc a lot of the users there felt her whole family was very wishy washy n gimmicky. I dont like Brandon, the mom seems more like a teenager than parent, claudia is too plain jane and I feel like Kennedy is just kind of lost w her identity. after watching her latest vid I'm kind of happy she moved back to her hometown, moving to la or out of state isnt for everybody esp cause you can have an online career anywhere. she seems happier and more level headed now.