• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

111 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Shallon Lester is a "35 year old" YouTuber, writer of two books, former editor of Star Magazine and has appeared on shows like Wendy Williams. She comes from an upper middle class family in Orange County, California but lives in New York City as a "cosmopolitan". She has a YouTube channel where she gives advices, usually using celebrities as an example. Moreover, she often just gossips about celebrities and tells rumors that aren't even published without proof. She's a typical white feminist and realistically only pays lip service to feminism, because she admits to preying on men a decade younger than her and encourages her audience to cheat on their male partners.

unnamed.jpg?format=1500w

Feel free to message me if you want me to add something new... 

𝓝𝓸𝔀, 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓳𝓾𝓲𝓬𝔂 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽...

• Lies about her age, she's actually 39
  • Shares confidently celeb rumors without any proof except saying that she worked at Star Magazine (some actually make sense and some are just going too far) 
  • Accuses people of being drug addicts with no evidence, bashes them and leaps to deciding they deserve to die because of this decided "fact"
  • Gaslights all of her fans and the entirety of YouTube, while most of her videos are aggressive and hostile rants against gas lighters
  • Often gives bad selfish relationship advice on how to maintain healthy relationship, while she's a 39 year old woman who has never been able to maintain one
  • Makes nit-picky teachings of not letting people around you get away with any mistake, injustice, or the smallest form of entitlement, meanwhile, for evidence on her colossal entitlement
  • Pedo
  • In her late 20s claimed to a 18 year old that she dated younger guys than him
  • Publicly dates guys in their early 20s but it's only bad when men date younger women
  • Fantasized about fucking 16 year old JB while being 29
  • Bases men's worth on their looks but for women she's "body positive" 
  • Shamed famous women on her blog in early 2010s from their body shape, to accusing them for lying about their clothing size and proving it by comparing their bodies to hers, which leads to..
  • Obvious huge insecurity and jealousy towards famous women masked as fake ass confidence
  • Everything she says about narcissists, how she bashes them and calls them out on shit that she constantly does 
  • Has a God complex
  • Claims to be trying to teach us self-awareness, meanwhile, refer to the above points as evidence for her lack of such thing.
  • Rants on how oppressed she is because she has a vagina but grew up in the most liberal part in the world in an upper middle class family
  • Fake white guilt but actually racist and shows internalized racism- the whole BTS thing, woc are always the bad ones in her title, her illegal migrant epic roast advice; white rappers and white backup dancers bad lol 
  • Often without a reason goes on small toxic "leftie" political rents and after ending it says that we should unsub and leave if we don't agree. Bonus: "Only republican politicians are creeps and cheaters" (she's ironically the 'republican politician' lmao). Also, she's not a leftie, she's just using whatever political ideology suits her the best and shields her from criticism
  • Straight white men bad (hates everybody in reality lol) 
  • Homophobic - claimed that she could turn gay men straight
  • Transphobic - referred to a trans person as "it" and "thing" 
  • Discounted white men with mental health issues calling them beta
  • Men are always the predators
  • Men don't get to talk about mental issues because they're more privileged 
  • Women are always the victims unless it's a female celeb she doesn't like aaaanndd... 
  • Disliking/hating famous women who date famous guys she's into (eg. Camilla because of Shawn, Taylor because of Harry and Selena because of JB) 
  • Teaches us how to identify a cheater, manipulator, while she admits she is a cheater/manipulator
  • Creepy obsession with Justin Bieber and Haley Baldwin, framed JB in her living room, dyed her hair like Haley and claims she looks/wants to look like her.
  • Has an unhealthy hate towards Selena Gomez
  • Lies that she knows and dates celebs (actually lied about making out with Harry Styles lmao and that she personally knows Taylor Swift)
  • Pathological liar in general, often makes up personal stories (eg. 'The Mistress' lmao) 
  • Refuses to talk about issues like Johnny Depp vs Amber Heard because it doesn't match her ideology (said that it's too complicated and doesn't want to spread the wrong message)
  • bad makeup and bangs lol

I can write a novel about problematic things she said but I want to leave room for a conversation... I'll provide some screenshots of other people criticizing her. It's extremely easy to find problematic things she said, just click on videos with a more aggressive title.

A lot new stuff got out in the meantime so stay tuned. 

*Waltz of the Flowers plays*

20200416_200309.jpg

20200417_000116.jpg

20200416_235702.jpg

20200416_235652.jpg

20200416_235637.jpg

20200416_200236.jpg

20200416_200205.jpg

20200416_200029.jpg

20200416_200018.jpg

20200417_004956.jpg

20200417_004937.jpg

Edited by shady

Posted (edited)

D'Angelo made a follow up video to the one he called out another YTer wrongly, "Ma'am... I'm sorry", so he can admit his mistakes which means he's already immediately better than her.

Anyway this woman is a hot mess of shitty advice, thinly veiled racism, hypocritical sexism, predatory behaviour, out right lies about herself and others, and bottom of the barrel 'journalism'. I also edited 1 or 2 things in your OP - she's not a leftie, she just uses whatever political ideology is the most convenient for her. She's that 'white feminist' who thinks white women are the most oppressed group on the face of this earth and she personally was oppressed because she couldn't get plastic surgery until after high school.

EDIT: I approved this before I saw @Bricks thread which was early, sorry :( if you want to post some of things you said in yours here that'd be really good, thank you!

Edited by redbowkiki

Posted (edited)

D'Angelo made a follow up video to the one he called out another YTer wrongly, "Ma'am... I'm sorry", so he can admit his mistakes which means he's already immediately better than her.

Anyway this woman is a hot mess of shitty advice, thinly veiled racism, hypocritical sexism, predatory behaviour, out right lies about herself and others, and bottom of the barrel 'journalism'. I also edited 1 or 2 things in your OP - she's not a leftie, she just uses whatever political ideology is the most convenient for her. She's that 'white feminist' who thinks white women are the most oppressed group on the face of this earth and she personally was oppressed because she couldn't get plastic surgery until after high school.

EDIT: I approved this before I saw @Bricks thread which was early, sorry :( if you want to post some of things you said in yours here that'd be really good, thank you!

The only good things she does is being a good speaker and not needing to cut and edit her videos.

Okay I removed D'Angelo and corrected some grammatical mistakes.

You're right, she's not a real leftie, lefties aren't sexist. Idk about her racism because she herself said that she doesn't want to talk about back women because she doesn't know their issues, I think she's one of those selfish people that gives a speach on how privileged they are after seeing someone's struggles just to lift herself up. 

She's been active in charity but she said it herself in a video about Meghan Markle that narcissists are doing that to feel superior rather than actually caring to help the less fortunate. 

Edited by shady

Posted

The only good things she does is being a good speaker and not needing to cut and edit her videos.

Okay I removed D'Angelo and corrected some grammatical mistakes.

You're right, she's not a real leftie, lefties aren't sexist. Idk about her racism because she herself said that she doesn't want to talk about back women because she doesn't know their issues, I think she's one of those selfish people that gives a speach on how privileged they are after seeing someone's struggles just to lift herself up. 

She's been active in charity but she said it herself in a video about Meghan Markle that narcissists are doing that to feel superior rather than actually caring to help the less fortunate. 

Re: racism, I think her attacking Meghan Markle is in some part wrapped up in racism. She saw how the British media were turning against Meghan and decided to jump onto that band wagon, either fully knowing it was racially motivated and ignoring it or stupid enough to think it wasn't race motivated.

Posted (edited)

@redbowkiki , that's fine I'm glad she has a thread on here;

proof of her racism and disdain for women of color:

the way she talks about Lizzo it comes off that she's mad that she's positive and plus size and claims that feminism isn't about them "twerking" and lack of respect for themselves. Saying stuff like that is linked to rape culture and is misogynist because she doesn't have that same energy for men.

She Literally calls Megan Thee Stallion a drag queen and "cartoonish" around 9:00 minutes or so and insults her for wearing too much makeup. There's history in the masculinization of black women. 

here she talks about the interracial couple in love is blind Lauren and Cameron and she states that he's a "goober" and he only dates black women because they might not realize it. Around 37:00 As if there aren't nerdy black men. 

here's a compilation of her being blatantly racist to the Latinx community, uses the n-word, Islamaphobia, being a pedo towards Justin, claiming Harry styles grabbed her and made out with her, being homophobic by using the f word. 

She has a weird understanding of bisexuality, claims she's bisexual but would never have sex with another woman. I would just make out with them, then claims she would never date another woman because it's like dating yourself. I completely understand that everyone's sexuality is different but bisexuality is the attraction romantic or sexual of two genders/sexes. I feel like her doing this invalidates us (I am bisexual myself and find this so problematic). She claims that at pride we the (LGBTQIA+) make everything about our sexuality when that is the one time we feel normal about ourselves and that we aren't outliers of society. 

Edited by Bricks
corrected the double post of the last video

Posted (edited)

@redbowkiki , that's fine I'm glad she has a thread on here;

proof of her racism and disdain for women of color:

the way she talks about Lizzo it comes off that she's mad that she's positive and plus size and claims that feminism isn't about them "twerking" and lack of respect for themselves. Saying stuff like that is linked to rape culture and is misogynist because she doesn't have that same energy for men.

She Literally calls Megan Thee Stallion a drag queen and "cartoonish" around 9:00 minutes or so and insults her for wearing too much makeup. There's history in the masculinization of black women. 

here she talks about the interracial couple in love is blind Lauren and Cameron and she states that he's a "goober" and he only dates black women because they might not realize it. Around 37:00 As if there aren't nerdy black men. 

here's a compilation of her being blatantly racist to the Latinx community, uses the n-word, Islamaphobia, being a pedo towards Justin, claiming Harry styles grabbed her and made out with her, being homophobic by using the f word. 

She has a weird understanding of bisexuality, claims she's bisexual but would never have sex with another woman. I would just make out with them, then claims she would never date another woman because it's like dating yourself. I completely understand that everyone's sexuality is different but bisexuality is the attraction romantic or sexual of two genders/sexes. I feel like her doing this invalidates us (I am bisexual myself and find this so problematic). She claims that at pride we the (LGBTQIA+) make everything about our sexuality when that is the one time we feel normal about ourselves and that we aren't outliers of society. 

These ones are a better proof of her racism tbh. I remember when in the Meghan Markle one she said that she loved her for being half black, a divorcee, an American etc. but now it's much more clear. How did she think it's okay to use the N word in her book? Black women  are usually the problematic ones in her vids.

She claims that she was a xx major emo rawr mcr xx in the NY scene back in the day and that she knew Jeffree Star. Fans kept asking her for old photos but she always has excuses, now I know why she didn't post them, maybe she wasn't a cool emo or she's insecure about showing her pre surgery face, she has a good plastic surgeon tbh. People asked her in the comments about Jeffree and she said nothing special and that he was unlikable. Sure sis in a NY with population of 9m you knew the pre-fame Jeffree, sure. 

She's probably just a political lesbian lmao

She also acts like she's Agatha Christie for releasing two books nobody has heard of. 

Edited by shady

Posted

These ones are a better proof of her racism tbh. I remember when in the Meghan Markle one she said that she loved her for being half black, a divorcee, an American etc. but now it's much more clear. How did she think it's okay to use the N word in her book? Black women  are usually the problematic ones in her vids.

She claims that she was a xx major emo rawr mcr xx in the NY scene back in the day and that she knew Jeffree Star. Fans kept asking her for old photos but she always has excuses, now I know why she didn't post them, maybe she wasn't a cool emo or she's insecure about showing her pre surgery face, she has a good plastic surgeon tbh. People asked her in the comments about Jeffree and she said nothing special and that he was unlikable. Sure sis in a NY with population of 9m you knew the pre-fame Jeffree, sure. 

She's probably just a political lesbian lmao

She also acts like she's Agatha Christie for releasing two books nobody has heard of. 

yeah, I didn't even realize she got that much surgery until I saw her pre-op pics. She comes off very insecure to the point where she's hateful of anyone else doing better than her 

Posted

yeah, I didn't even realize she got that much surgery until I saw her pre-op pics. She comes off very insecure to the point where she's hateful of anyone else doing better than her 

i googled her once and a bunch of her old photos showed up, i barely recognized her because she looks so different

Posted (edited)

I wanted to Google her pre-op pics but her old blog appeared instead. Okay, so sister publicly body shames Kate Upton? I thought that all women are beautiful but men aren't. 

I'm not a fan of her body either but I wouldn't publicly shame her, it's just mean, I think it's even good that her apple shape (I think) was represented back then and desirable. 

Screenshot_20200418-112443_Chrome.jpg

I mean, she shames people based on their appearance on her channel too, usually men, but sometimes women, like Trisha Paytas for example. If I were her I would shut up because it's not like she has a toned hourglass body.

Her appearance mocking isn't even related to her stories its just: This is the person I'll be talking about, [proceeds to creatively mock them with a high-school mean girl face]. 

Edited by shady

Posted

Wow her sister is just as bad as she is. Like Kate  uptown’s body is amazing 

Posted

While I think she's super problematic with her celeb drama, some of the advice she gives after she's discussed whatever drama has really stuck with me quite a bit. I wish she would cut the BS celeb drama/lying/psychoanalyzing/whatever the fuck she's trying to do and just stick to normal advice. 

Posted

It really grossed me out when she went off on Pete Davidson and his mental health and then she mentions how she self harmed before but kinda bashes him on that?? like wouldnt you know the pain if u also experienced it....or maybe she's also making that up too:alpacabored:

also her pedo justin bieber posts from years ago are just...... ew. what is this womans weird obsession with teenagers especially Selena?

im glad she's being called out, im ready to see her reactions because she's never really been attacked and noticed like this lol

Posted

While I think she's super problematic with her celeb drama, some of the advice she gives after she's discussed whatever drama has really stuck with me quite a bit. I wish she would cut the BS celeb drama/lying/psychoanalyzing/whatever the fuck she's trying to do and just stick to normal advice. 

I wish people talked about this as well. While I do think some of the shit she does is out of the question, wrong, she did have good advice here and there. 

What people who haven't watched her before all of this don't know is that her videos were framed as learning from celebrities' mistakes and applying it to real life. That's what got a lot of people to watch her.

I watched her sparsely but stopped watching altogether her after her Rihanna breakup video because I saw she was reeling off into the drama way too much.  

I will never forget the whole Jordyn Woods video because she obviously has a slight obsession with the Kardashians and sweep everything they do under the rug and usually goes for people who associate with them. 

Posted

This really can't be overlooked. 

I started watching her because of a clip I saw with a great piece of advice. From then on her videos were entertainment or background noise for me. I don't particularly care about celebrities and wouldn't think much about what she had said about them in a video because I was there for how she packaged and delivered her advice. Because of that I never truly realized how problematic she was. Frankly, I never took her seriously to begin with but in that I let a lot of things slide and I feel like at least a portion of her audience thought the same. She's already lost 15k since D'Angelo Wallace's video on her so it's clear not everyone realized just how shitty she actually is, and they aren't trying to stick around to defend her. 

Her videos are on average 30 minutes long, she uploads multiple times a week (daily rn), she has a snappy charismatic delivery and she includes applicable real world advice and scenarios in between all her bullshit. Like The Rewired Soul she combines celebrity gossip with life advice and faux-psychology. This allows her to attract multiples audiences who she then overloads with information. In the end people take from her videos what they will, the drama, the life lessons, the falsehoods and I think if you aren't viewing her outside of the context she sets up for herself it's easy to get lost in that. 

She seems determined not to address it and I don't think she will unless she has to.  Her non-responses so far seem to prove she has an issue with people she views as "out of order". She constantly refers to the ones making the hate videos as broken or hurt as if that invalidates their criticism? I've seen narcissists do this where they tear down others as an attempt to discredit them and their criticism of the narcissists actions. (Also Shallon has herself said that a professional told her she was a narcissist so this isn't me armchairing). 

IMG_5776_2.thumb.jpg.e9cbf3a7db734a9a434IMG_5777_2.thumb.jpg.cdd1aa4efae3096eea0

It's funny that she's acting like this doesn't affect her and that she's doing better from the attention when her sub numbers are dropping steadily so far and she's turned off the ability to see her sub count on YouTube :harharplz:

Screen_Shot_2020-04-19_at_18.43.40.thumbScreen_Shot_2020-04-19_at_18.43.59.thumb

Posted (edited)

Found this video where she's just be flat out being disrespectful and racist towards Asians, BTS, and Monsta X

• says they all look like girls 
  • "you don't need to look like a girl name Ashley" 
  • "the girls of BTS"
  • calls a member "Pinky LEE"
  • says they all look the SAME 
  • implying that if you're Asian you can't look any other way besides have black hair and brown eyes

https://www.youtube.com/embed/jrfz1gFkQQ8

Also let's not forget when she did a video on how to get away with cheating lmao

Edited by Simiao