• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

idolmimi/himepen/himeidol

327 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

her vtuber persona is super inspired by nekopara, it has a model in chocolas dress. her persona is like 8 months old or sumn, which is equal to a 12 year old iirc?? and she constantly perpetuates sexual stuff in stream (taking off 2b's skirt in a nier stream, having a donations thing to show her leg, etc)

"hey can I copy your homework?"
"sure just change it up a bit"

Screen_Shot_2020-06-21_at_10.31.15_PM.thScreen_Shot_2020-06-21_at_10.33.55_PM.th

but seriously lmfao, I wonder if she didn't think anyone would notice how obvious it is that her persona is a bad rip off of chocola? everything including the ears, general eyeshape, costume is just chocola's but altered in some way. even her hair gradient is the same shade as chocola's bows lol. add on the fact that she 'kins' chocola and it's painfully obvious.

edit: no clue why the formatting messed up that bad... tried to fix it

Edited by rana

Posted (edited)

"hey can I copy your homework?""sure just change it up a bit"

Screen_Shot_2020-06-21_at_10.31.15_PM.thScreen_Shot_2020-06-21_at_10.33.55_PM.th 

ONE OF US HAS THE CHOCOLA COSPLAY HER PERSONA DID ON STREAM IT HURTS SO BAD 

Edited by princess pierrot

Posted

ONE OF US HAS THE CHOCOLA COSPLAY HER PERSONA DID ON STREAM IT HURTS SO BAD 

wish I didn't see this tbh 

Screen_Shot_2020-06-21_at_10.57.25_PM.th

it's almost as if.... she's self aware :P but I don't expect much from mimi

Posted

wish I didn't see this tbh 

Screen_Shot_2020-06-21_at_10.57.25_PM.th

it's almost as if.... she's self aware :P but I don't expect much from mimi

hahaa it looks so bad because of proportions, she looks like as if her head is going to explode or is connected through bad photoshop 😂😂😂

Posted

「お帰りなさいませ, ご主人様!」😘

Fucking end me. Even totally smashed her persona is so fake and cringe.

Posted

Her adding "nyan" (everynyan instead of everyone) to sentences is so cringe and makes me super uncomfortable. 

Posted

I don't know who this girl is and I'm not familiar with this community, but she NEEDS to face the consequences for encouraging her KID brother to grope her, slap her ass, lay on her while she flashes her bare tits, etc. If that's what she's WILLING to share on social media, imagine what happens behind closed doors. Disgusting,filthy, incestuous shit, and to a child nonetheless.

Does Marco/Vaikuuu or ANYONE have those videos of her letting her brother fondle her???? This is serious shit. With how much she glorifies incest and has a sexual liking for shotas or young boys (esp young brothers) there is NO doubt in my mind that there is much, much more going on. And for a while now too. She is a grown adult, she knows better, CPS need to be called. Period.

Posted

「お帰りなさいませ, ご主人様!」😘

Fucking end me. Even totally smashed her persona is so fake and cringe.

"welcome home master"? seriously? :alpacadone: i cringed so hard...

I don't know who this girl is and I'm not familiar with this community, but she NEEDS to face the consequences for encouraging her KID brother to grope her, slap her ass, lay on her while she flashes her bare tits, etc. If that's what she's WILLING to share on social media, imagine what happens behind closed doors. Disgusting,filthy, incestuous shit, and to a child nonetheless.

Does Marco/Vaikuuu or ANYONE have those videos of her letting her brother fondle her???? This is serious shit. With how much she glorifies incest and has a sexual liking for shotas or young boys (esp young brothers) there is NO doubt in my mind that there is much, much more going on. And for a while now too. She is a grown adult, she knows better, CPS need to be called. Period.

THIS! someone needs to let a higher authority know. her brother could be in legitimate danger. :alpacashocked: i really hope the kid is okay.

Posted

we have tried getting in contact w several authorities abt this bc just as u said, it is really worrying esp knowing how mimi is. we haven't really heard anything back but hopefully there will at least be an investigation started, i do hope her brother is safe. i'm not sure if her parents know she does this or if they allow it :/

Posted

we have tried getting in contact w several authorities abt this bc just as u said, it is really worrying esp knowing how mimi is. we haven't really heard anything back but hopefully there will at least be an investigation started, i do hope her brother is safe. i'm not sure if her parents know she does this or if they allow it :/

I'm tempted to contact her parents but I figured that it would be really creepy to do that

Posted

I feel like her parents aren't going to do anything about it, they seem similar to her in a way.

Posted

I feel like her parents aren't going to do anything about it, they seem similar to her in a way.

how so?

Posted

I'm tempted to contact her parents but I figured that it would be really creepy to do that

yeah she would also use that to claim we are harrassing her family nd stuff, it just seems like a bad idea at this time..

on a better note more ppl have retweeted and mimi is losing followers rapidly !! hopefully we can put an end to her now 

Posted

A lot of the times kids are influenced by their parents, also there was this one time... I'd rather not say it in the thread publicly but if you're curious go ahead and DM Vaiku about her parents as I'm not able to give all the details.

Posted

the problem is she is always changing the narrative. she claims to be abused, but would only bring it up if someone she knew/was talking with was being abused. she did the same for mental health and general health disorders. she fakes a lot to "one up" people. i dont know her relationship with her parents, but someone we talked to showed us dms of mimi coercing them to send lewd images, with mimi initiating and sending one of herself in lingerie. on the back of her phone was a pic of her and her mom so... i dont want to discredit allegations of abuse but considering how completely obnoxious and devoid of discipline she seems to be + how her mom deadass calls people to "stand up" for her daughter i think she has it pretty good.