• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

idolmimi/himepen/himeidol

327 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

hey, i'm commenting on this for the first time lol! thank you for making the thread so readable, i finally got around to reading up on everything and whew. at this point i don't think it's possible to get people in the vtube community to stop believing her, she's clearly been doing a number on people, manipulating them, guilting them probably? the screenshots i read of how she went off at her boyfriend feeling uncomfortable with her idolizing an older man kinda set a basis for that.

i think the best way to go about it is find someone with a bit of an audience willing to speak up about it, and have the attention from that redirected onto the community and mimi, who are then forced to prove her innocence (which isn't possible lol). the first time someone confronted her she had nothing to show except manipulating that person with "i'm innocent how can you not believe me that hurts??", and that isn't an agenda she can pull on strangers publicly accusing her of pedophilia. there's plenty of people who discuss these things on YT, it's probably a matter of finding someone who would be okay with speaking about this topic matter and would support the proof y'all have. i'm thinking of people like, ready to glare? of course she's huge and has a huge audience, but she does videos on smaller, problematic personalities and takes recommendations from messages or mails sometimes. i bet there's a lot more people like that that have smaller, but still relevant audiences too that i just don't know of.

edit: i just looked again, idk where you could contact her or anything, but she's done videos on pedophiles and "map"s on instagram before and just generally smaller personalities, and proclaims that she cares about smaller things that might give less views to raise awareness and not allow people to get away with harmful intentions. so i'd say you have a chance if there was a way to contact her, and if everyone involved was comfortable with it, of course. it just makes me so sick to my stomach to see such a person, who is likely an actual pedophile, get away with treating people the way she is. especially what she has done to her ex boyfriend, her brother, and possibly other minors we don't know of... people like this don't deserve the support she gets. i'm so sorry y'all had to deal with this.

we have been looking into some specific youtubers and have been recommended some others. its just hard to find someone who would do this respectfully and read up on everything because i personally do not want someone like creepshow art to get involved. we really want this to gain more traction because she NEEDS to be exposed for this. no matter what we post we get deflected by her WKs or her being like "umm its faked" without her providing evidence. hiding potentially triggering content in the spoiler but 

this is literally what kero the wolf and the other furries did when they were exposed for being zoosadists and pedophiles. "ooooh its faked haha lol" and then change the subject. 

unfortunately people are gullible enough to fall for that and her act even when faced with evidence. working on a vid rn about her faking her voice and appearance since apparently pettier stuff matters to them over her 3-ish year age gap with her ex. she deadass dated a 7th-8th grader when she was a sophomore-junior. thats very very uncomfortable and problematic in itself.  

Edited by princess pierrot

Posted

Hidden Content

If Mimi comes up with a galaxy brain moment like "IRANIAN SUPER HACKERZ" that'd just be icing on the shit sandwich that is the situation. 

The problem is people who are buying stuff that people like that guy and Mimi are putting out probably don't really believe it but force themselves to so they can excuse supporting them. For a good chunk of them no amount of reasoning will change their minds but just shaking a small chunk of followers loose of her is a win imo.

Glad RtG is on the table as a possible choice for this nonsense, she always handles topics like this well and she has a big enough following that if she does a vid on Mimi it'll have a domino effect.

Posted

Everytime Himari mentions some show or video game is her favorite or she really loves it, I just start doubting whether she actually watched it or played it through.. IMG_20200619_103941.thumb.png.c8ed40160bhonestly it feels like she just googled "penguin animes" 

Posted

I also find it funny that her persona’s name is Himari, same with the protag of penguindrum

Posted

I also find it funny that her persona’s name is Himari, same with the protag of penguindrum

im pretty sure thats bc she kins himari from penguin drum kek ive never watched penguindrum but i dont think the protag ever emotionally abused and took sexual advantage of her 3 years younger than her ex 

Posted (edited)

Everytime Himari mentions some show or video game is her favorite or she really loves it, I just start doubting whether she actually watched it or played it through.. IMG_20200619_103941.thumb.png.c8ed40160bhonestly it feels like she just googled "penguin animes" 

this wouldn’t be the first time. mika hadn’t even shown interest for penguindrum until 2019 (as far as ik). + her random obsession with toilet bound hanako kun (she now shows 0 interest in)

Edited by kokoni
typos

Posted

we have been looking into ready to glare and have been recommended some others. its just hard to find someone who would do this respectfully and read up on everything because i personally do not want someone like creepshow art to get involved. we really want this to gain more traction because she NEEDS to be exposed for this. no matter what we post we get deflected by her WKs or her being like "umm its faked" without her providing evidence. hiding potentially triggering content in the spoiler but 

Hidden Content

unfortunately people are gullible enough to fall for that and her act even when faced with evidence. working on a vid rn about her faking her voice and appearance since apparently pettier stuff matters to them over her 3-ish year age gap with her ex. she deadass dated a 7th-8th grader when she was a sophomore-junior. thats very very uncomfortable and problematic in itself.  

I hope it gains traction soon. She's involving countless others with her brand and trying to become more popular/gain more money for who knows what reason. It's disgusting that barely anyone acknowledges the manupulation with her young ex she did incest erp with AND the sexual pictures she took of her with 8 year old brother. Which were illegal, and distrubuted to multiple other MINORS, BY HER.

This needs to be handled by the community and the authorities. I'm ashamed she continues to lie about it in the face of the public.

Posted

this wouldn’t be the first time. mika hadn’t even shown interest for penguindrum until 2019 (as far as ik). + her random obsession with toilet bound hanako kun (she now shows 0 interest in)

yeah what happened to her rabid kinning of nene LMAO did she realize that nene's personal growth away from manipulating others and being the pick me girl didnt mirror her life finally? or was it just a phase to be uwu cutesy :alpacasad:

Posted

No she's been interested in penguindrum since I've known her (2015) though thats probably the only anime that i know shes completed LOL

Posted

Honestly this bitch disgusts me. And the fact majority of her fans are probably Lolicon/pedos themselves makes it hard for people to turn on her. I hope a bigger YouTuber or the cops picks this shit up. Cause this predator should be treated just like the rest of them. 

Posted

You might be right- its literally the first result. I don't know if I'm stating the obvious but the main character is named himari? Coincidence or does she also kin her? 

Posted

You might be right- its literally the first result. I don't know if I'm stating the obvious but the main character is named himari? Coincidence or does she also kin her? 

mimi kins himari from penguin drum too oops, she literally has so many kins that she doesnt even know, she literally said her ultimate kin was futaba from persona 5 yet she hadnt even played the game to where u meet her LOL i wouldnt be surprised if she only kins himari from penguindrum to fit her cute "nice little girl that loves penguins" style

Posted

Off-topic af but what is kinning?

Posted

Off-topic af but what is kinning?

When people believe or act as if that they are a specific fictional character. 

Posted

Just watched her play Phoenix Wright, biggest waste of time ever but whatever. All I can say is she made really bad choices and focus too much on her voice to actually play the game.