• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

idolmimi/himepen/himeidol

327 posts in this topic

Posted

First of all: POGGERS she got her own thread. Second of all, I'd like to hear more from Vaiku about the cheating claims, are they true and what's your POV? 

Posted

lol

First of all: POGGERS she got her own thread. Second of all, I'd like to hear more from Vaiku about the cheating claims, are they true and what's your POV? 

nah i never cheated on her the things she said were true but i never thought of it anymore as being friendly and joking around

Posted

Omg there is a thread now yay

Posted

lol

nah i never cheated on her the things she said were true but i never thought of it anymore as being friendly and joking around

eee.thumb.png.7b1c42c43b6f1d4d83125bac73

They're very sexual jokes, and not that kind of friend jokes. Jokes or not, I totally see why it would make her uncomfortable, and the "you have to trust your boyfriend around girls" I personally think that it would be a bit hard to trust my bf with a girl who is comfortable making sexual jokes with someone who is in a relationship. And talking about other girl's chest size can make your girlfriend feel insecure and uncomfortable. 

Posted (edited)

“idol mimi/himeidol” or Micahaela Irina Perez-Bayanin, also known as imovto, idolkitten, miminyan, himari, lulu, yukinesgf, hanwako, vampyloli, pettanko, navinene, tsunIRL, petloli, loli-nurse, brattyidol, petimouto, and many others that have now since been deleted, is an 18 year old uwutuber who claims to be “IRL Futaba Sakura”, half or full Japanese and a “penguin princess”, donning a loli persona that seems harmless enough at first glance. Her poor Japanese and fake, breathy “loli” voice (see links) may be innocuous and like that of other “cutesy” streamers, but it's used to perpetuate one of the many lies she's created about herself, digging her deeper into a hole that's getting harder for her to escape with just a username change to not be associated with threads and exposé tweets. Ex friends and others close to her have come forward to confirm her lies, but always get shut down by the insecure Micahaela and her WKs. Some of the most notable things are her borderline catfishing, emotionally and mentally abusing her ex, scamming, support of lolicon and harrassing others.
image0-147.thumb.png.ed645483437668d5af4image1-12.thumb.jpg.a0b18bf77a5bd6496bd9image2-1.thumb.png.4ee35d0e6322074dc5ac8

could we coordinate with other people who made docs and twitter accts on mimi (i.e. petidol) to include more information on this thread post?

Edited by NomNom

Posted

could we coordinate with other people who made docs and twitter accts on mimi (i.e. petidol) to include more information on this thread post?

I actually am one of the people that helped with the doc, the thread here was made a long time before the doc and all the info we currently have was available, I have fixed it now so u can read it all if u want !! It's the actual doc so if you already have read the doc it's not really any new information, however i encourage everyone to read through the new post as me and several others worked very hard on gathering all of this and hopefully we can put an end to mika for good now!! 

Posted

Hi!! I am glad the thread looks very pleasant to read now, thank you for your hard work. 

And oh my god...I had no clue she used her own 8 year old brother in such perverted things!?!?! Who in their sane mind would take a nude of yourself with little brother, let alone HAVE VIDEOS OF HIM TOUCHING HER PARTS? God, I am so worried about this child. No wonder she did incest cybersex with her 13yo boyfriend and didn't even break up w him after he shortly revealed his age.

This girl is so young yet so dangerous!?!? Twitch really should be aware of her horrible acts. She doesn't deserve her fans nor anyone.

Posted

theres quite a few of us!! im one of them, we have key contributors and many people who gave their testimonies and lent a hand are here as well!! we will be posting more info that we didnt put in the doc/have found recently as time goes on. 

Posted (edited)

I actually am one of the people that helped with the doc, the thread here was made a long time before the doc and all the info we currently have was available, I have fixed it now so u can read it all if u want !! It's the actual doc so if you already have read the doc it's not really any new information, however i encourage everyone to read through the new post as me and several others worked very hard on gathering all of this and hopefully we can put an end to mika for good now!! 

Thank you for your hard work!!

Also, ever since I got into her discord server, I didn’t really like how she addresses other VTubers as “servants” and her viewers as “mortals”, at this point I don’t really understand what she’s supposed to be now lmao

Edited by NomNom

Posted

Also, ever since I got into her discord server, I didn’t really like how she addresses other VTubers as “servants” and her viewers as “mortals”, at this point I don’t really understand what she’s supposed to be now lmao

shes exploiting the chuuni thing while not realizing it clashes with her established aesthetic. we think shes projecting some of her weird fetishes onto her following, especially since they call her "hentai himari" and encourage her behavior :   /

Posted

Oh and iirc the doc said that some stuff abt mimi were reported to authorities? Is there any update on that as of today?

Posted

yeah its really strange, it kind of feels like she is trying to play this dominatrix act or something LMAO like how she acts like she is above everyone else while also trying to be hehe uwu cutesy girl ??? what even is her oc like neko, maid, princess, devil like pls pick one u cant be all of that its just a whole mess honestly. Her character is also such an obvious ripoff of chocola from nekopara (iirk game abt exploiting minors) 

Posted

Thanks for expanding your orig post and your hard work gathering all the screenshots/receipts etc :alpacacrush:. Also, I checked her new carrd and I just noticed how actually delusional this girl is omg... IRL Futaba Sakura, irl himari takakura, irl shinobu oshino, irl yoshiko tsushima and irl sachiko koshimizu... girl! you are not a fictional character! "I, Himari, love you"... I have to laugh. She's so entertaining to watch lmao. 

himari.thumb.JPG.3eddff80d2a77427bef4f52

Posted (edited)

They're very sexual jokes, and not that kind of friend jokes. Jokes or not, I totally see why it would make her uncomfortable, and the "you have to trust your boyfriend around girls" I personally think that it would be a bit hard to trust my bf with a girl who is comfortable making sexual jokes with someone who is in a relationship. And talking about other girl's chest size can make your girlfriend feel insecure and uncomfortable. 

oh yeah no i agree i was really stupid for that (remember i was still fresh 14) and i ended up apologizing for it and all that, I never did that shit again but yeah that thing was weird asf i dont even remember half of what i said 

himari.thumb.JPG.3eddff80d2a77427bef4f52

was insane how she kept saying that I protected her saved her etc. and then complained with how i treated her

Edited by Vaiku