• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Micaela / Ciaela

494 posts in this topic

Posted

Wish them luck, both of them. I hope she goes back to making "Educational/Touristy" videos, she was very good at making them.

Posted (edited)

She just posted a video. I agree she does better at the japan experience vs rachel and jun. (well now since rachel and jun have been on and off) 

Edited by saber932

Posted

Can we note how micaela's gone out and got a job outside of YouTube. She's not begging people to take care of her pets for her unlike a lot of the jvloggers. I think that's awesome and really healthy for her. Having a bit of structure and a life outside of the internet is great for people. 

Having said that, I hope she starts making more videos again because I always enjoyed her content. 

I am very happy for her. She definitely is working to improve herself. We all noticed how bitter she acted towards her ex when they were together. Glad she took note of it and did what was probably for the best. She is really maturing and growing as a person. Good for her! 

Posted

I thought it seemed that he had been gone much longer this time around (on what I assumed was a work trip).  I'm sad and happy for them.  I think even if she feels a little lost with what to do [about deciding if she wants to stay in Japan or not], she is still someone that I enjoy watching and sort of look up to.  Because she's worked so hard to get how far that she has gotten, and even when she's struggling to work through stuff - she's still working hard.  I think we could all tell that Tatsu being gone for long periods of time was wearing on her - hell, I'd probably feel the same.  It takes a big person to step back and look at the situation, how it's affecting them/what kind of person it's turning them into, and how they should go about fixing it.

I admire her for saying that she wishes him the best - because he is a good photographer and deserves to be focused on his work and you know, most girls in this day and age would probably be super selfish and definitely not say the same.

Best of luck to the both of them and I'm looking forward to her future content.

Posted (edited)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1erDVbq630

^ new vid (idk how to embed bc i'm a fool so if anyone can tell me, pls do)

idk how i really feel about her being so open about how she feels about meeting tatsu but i guess she'd probably ask for permission from him before including anything. it's gotta be weird for them to meet up again but they seem fine, which is nice to see. 

Edited by heroicism

Posted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1erDVbq630

^ new vid (idk how to embed bc i'm a fool so if anyone can tell me, pls do)

idk how i really feel about her being so open about how she feels about meeting tatsu but i guess she'd probably ask for permission from him before including anything. it's gotta be weird for them to meet up again but they seem fine, which is nice to see. 

I enjoyed it and happy fo her on the new job and moving forward on her life

Posted

did micaela get a new bf recently? her instagram stories over the past few days have been kind of couple-y with a faceless man

happy for her if that's the case!

Posted

She uploaded this photo on her insta story about an hour ago from her trip in Australia. I feel like it’s safe to say she’s with someone new from this? Maybe he’s Australian which is why they travelled there together? 🤔

8FB0C1A6-F4BF-45FB-9CA3-C0D4CF1851BA.png

Posted

She uploaded this photo on her insta story about an hour ago from her trip in Australia. I feel like it’s safe to say she’s with someone new from this? Maybe he’s Australian which is why they travelled there together? 🤔

8FB0C1A6-F4BF-45FB-9CA3-C0D4CF1851BA.png

She literally posted about her new boyfriend on her newest IG photo a day ago already.

Posted

Guys i think this is her boyfriend, jesse (i've seen him before in rachel and jun video about a summer festival)

57338CD6-A58E-432F-BA4F-B87A7D6C0F7F.jpeg

Posted

They look cute!

Posted

i'm so happy for micaela! 

Posted

Really missed those talk videos from her :alpacacrush:

Posted

she looks really happy, which is nice! i hope her relationship goes well