• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

Blair Walnuts

9 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

blair walnuts (YouTube) / The Walnuts (Youtube) / BITS BY BEE (Bulgarian Youtube, inactive) / BITES BY BEE (Cooking Youtube, inactive) / bissera kostadinova (Youtube, inactive) / @blairwalnits (Instagram)@blairwalnuts (Twitter)

Bissera Kostadinova (aka Blair Walnuts) is a 24 year old YouTuber who currently has over 658k subscribers, 126k Instagram followers, and 11k Twitter followers. She has made videos with youtubers such as Taylor R. She has 3 YouTube channels, her main channel, a channel with her boyfriend, and a Bulgarian channel. On her Bulgarian channel, she has 54 videos with every one of them except two being private. The two that are not private are unlisted. (I actually like this channel and wish she would make the other videos public.)

Screen_Shot_2020-03-26_at_6.25.55_PM.thuScreen_Shot_2020-03-26_at_6.25.02_PM.thuScreen_Shot_2020-03-26_at_6.25.37_PM.thu

Screen_Shot_2020-03-26_at_6.45.54_PM.thuScreen_Shot_2020-03-26_at_6.44.45_PM.thuScreen_Shot_2020-03-26_at_6.44.56_PM.thu

Video links: Доброутро Coфия- купих си кученце (vlog на български) [GOODMORNING SOFIA-VLOG- ENGLISH & BULGARIAN]

неща, които харесвам в България

She was born in Bulgaria, and spent time living in Las Vegas. In 2019, her and her fiancé moved to England. However, I think they have since moved back to the US (or they travel there very frequently.) She also visits her family in Bulgaria often. She started dating Nik in 2012 and they got engaged in 2019.

Blair's whole channel is centered around "Eating like xxx for xxx amount of time!!", "Dressing like xxx!!!" style videos. Models, Youtubers, influencers, Kpop diets. Despite having over half a million subscribers, on average her videos pull in 150k~200k views, with the more clickbait-able Youtubers she copies raking upwards of 400k views. Some videos don't even reach 100k.

In my opinion, she is very fame hungry/money driven. She has complained on twitter before about her channel not doing well, and it's clear from the types of videos she uploads that she is just doing what is trendy, trying to find what sticks for her channel. Her channel has no real substance other than the glimpse of her life given in those videos  and a handful of vlogs. One thing that makes the fame-chasing obvious is the amount of channels for different things that she has created, and the fact that she has not stuck with any of them, only the two most popular (her main channel and joint channel w/ fiancé.) She also gives me sugar baby vibes (idk why lol) and purchases designer goods.  

Screen_Shot_2020-03-26_at_6.21.50_PM.thu

Screen_Shot_2020-03-26_at_6.10.55_PM.thu

Possible Koreaboo? (or just catering to her kboo fans?)

She has done numerous 'Trying KPOP diet" videos, (in the photo above you can see BP's Lisa and BTS's Jungkook. In 2019, she took a trip to Korea and made an instagram post about how she wanted to go to the BTS store in HK, and also made a comment about uploading her KPOP related video

Screen_Shot_2020-03-26_at_6.33.53_PM.thu

Personality

Personally, I find her very annoying. She very much tries to act ditsy and dumb but we all know she's not dumb. She also thinks she's a woke queen with her "fast w0ke-realization" type talking similar to Ashley (bestdressed). Because she is clearly just trying to YouTube for the fame, as mentioned before there is really nothing memorable in her videos. Her and her fiancé also try to put on some "poor person" act to be relatable, but it is very clear that they have money-- this is evident even before she got bigger on YouTube and if you just take one look at her Instagram the are always traveling. 

Interesting stuff

Not sure the story behind it, but here's a photo of her and her bf who is wearing a MAGA hat. The YouTube video linked is private, and that Facebook account does not exist anymore

Screen_Shot_2019-03-19_at_12.39.42_AM.th

I can add more later if this becomes a thing lol 

Edited by 츄

Posted

Her videos lack any substance. She'll kind of do the diet, but then get off track and just start doing other random things or talking about something completely unrelated. So the video ends up barely touching upon the diet she's trying out?? It's honestly bizarre. 

I can't stand hearing her say "yikes crispies." I watched her a while ago but stopped because her videos got more difficult to sit through. 

Posted

she def gives off sugar baby vibes, i feel like at this point in her youtube career she's still on the "trying to go viral" phase seeing as she hasn't hit 1mil subs but has several videos that have 1mil views.. also heard about her office supply company that she used to make money when her channel was small, dunno if it's defunct or not. i think she's also at the point of just in it for the money cause any video that's not "eating like xx" doesn't get very many views either. not everyone can be e-famous or take consistent trips around asia/europe, i just want her to be honest at this point. like what's long term for you? what career goals do you have!?!

Posted

I actually really like her content to be honest. She seems sweet. 

Posted

Your whole post reads like you've just got it out for her for no real reason other than that you find her annoying. Is there anything solid, concrete worth discussing about her? Any scandals or anything problematic?

Posted

Your whole post reads like you've just got it out for her for no real reason other than that you find her annoying. Is there anything solid, concrete worth discussing about her? Any scandals or anything problematic?

Ohh, Gurugossip has a whole thread on her. It’s best you read over there. 

Posted

She seemed cute so I've tried to watch her Tana OnlyFans video and boy she is annoying. I could not sit through the whole video. She honestly sounds like she's trying too hard to be funny ( to me at least).

Posted

^ same here, tried to watch the lipfiller gone wrong video and i absolutely hate how she's been editing the recent couple of videos. her vids dont seem to garner as many views as some of more viral ones, i think even her audience is losing interest at this point.

Posted

I have more of a problem with her boyfriend. the way he talks about/to Blair, about sex and women in general is very off-putting. I remember he did a Q&A with his brother (since deleted I think) where he talked about sending pictures and videos to his friends when having sex, without letting the girl(s) know. major asshole vibes..