• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

DissociaDID / Dissociative Identity Disorder youtubers

143 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I'm not a KF fan either, but they have an incredible detailed timeline on her. You can find it in the first post on page 1 on KF. For all who dont want to go through all the close to 200 pages or just want to learn more here are a few screenshots. Its LONG. But a very informative read.

Screenshot_20200425-153750_Samsung_Inter

Screenshot_20200425-153758_Samsung_Inter

Screenshot_20200425-153805_Samsung_Inter

Screenshot_20200425-152852_Samsung_Inter

Screenshot_20200425-152902_Samsung_Inter

Screenshot_20200425-152912_Samsung_Inter

Screenshot_20200425-152924_Samsung_Inter

Edited by Kiko

Posted

That was a read, for the whole TL. I'm no psychologist but I doubt she has that many alters - let's leave it at this.

What I see, however, is someone that got no help with her underlying issues and eventually was led to believe that DID was the only thing she could ever be affected by. By someone that... what? Made her take a questionnaire and took 4 hours to tell her 'congrats, you have DID' and make a whole youtube out of it where you dramatize every single aspect of it and come out looking just as if you want to make money out of it.

On my side and without wanting to diagnose her: she's sketchy. most of her TL seems to have contradictions here and there and while KF is not the most 'polite' website to browse, they did a good job at finding where the stitches don't connect.

Posted

Thank you for that information! Kiwifarms is definitely toxic to navigate and that's interesting information. Of course we don't know her personal life that well, but it seems by that, that her mental illness snuck up on her, because even if she's faking DID, healthy minded people don't attempt suicide especially at that volume of attempts. I don't quite enjoy how she jumped to profiting off of her DID though.

Posted

She almost definitely is mentally ill, though the question is whether or not it's DID. Not an armchair diagnosis, but there is evidence in the broad sense that DID often overlaps or is confused with Borderline Personality Disorder. Those who claim DID isn't real often argue it really is just BPD. Given how so many with BPD are obsessed with attention and may be more inclined to lie for it while also having "splitting" personalities, it really does make sense. 

A way for some who are skeptical of DID but want to give some the benefit of the doubt, there's also the theory that mental health professionals "create" it by convincing patients they have it and therefore making it a sort of placebo disorder where people who don't have it really believe they do.

Posted

She almost definitely is mentally ill, though the question is whether or not it's DID. Not an armchair diagnosis, but there is evidence in the broad sense that DID often overlaps or is confused with Borderline Personality Disorder. Those who claim DID isn't real often argue it really is just BPD. Given how so many with BPD are obsessed with attention and may be more inclined to lie for it while also having "splitting" personalities, it really does make sense. 

A way for some who are skeptical of DID but want to give some the benefit of the doubt, there's also the theory that mental health professionals "create" it by convincing patients they have it and therefore making it a sort of placebo disorder where people who don't have it really believe they do.

A lot of disorders/symptomps overlap with BPD, splitting doesn't create a new personality or give rise to you believing you have a new identity.... 

Posted

A lot of disorders/symptomps overlap with BPD, splitting doesn't create a new personality or give rise to you believing you have a new identity.... 

No, it doesn't, but we're not here to diagnose her: what I can 100% say is that they and their fiancé can't get enough of the attention they have garnered to themselves in this whole debacle. Despite being actively advised to not be online, they very much still are and Nan had also been told to stop drawing from their therapist - thing they haven't done in any aspect.

This is the first time Nin and Nan actively went AWOL from their Twitters and that is also because Nan's history with weird fetishes and accusation (+ proof) of having drawn underage characters in said fetishes is coming out and is being documented; I'm not a fan of the Farms but they've saved and cataloged every drawing made by TeamPinata and every accusation thrown at them. 

The proof, without going to the Farms, is collected by d.i.d.you.want.the.facts.

Now that major YTbers were covering Nin's issues with D.I.D. (like Anthony Padilla interviewing them), Nan's coming into the spotlight too and their behaviors in tandem are raising concerned voices about their fake behaviors and past issues and problematic stuff they did and produced. In Nan's case, this whole CP thing. Sadly, the most 'attentive' and 'detailed' accounts on both of them are still in the KF thread and Nan's timeline is a degree much more fucked up than Nin's. 

Posted

No, it doesn't, but we're not here to diagnose her: what I can 100% say is that they and their fiancé can't get enough of the attention they have garnered to themselves in this whole debacle. Despite being actively advised to not be online, they very much still are and Nan had also been told to stop drawing from their therapist - thing they haven't done in any aspect.

This is the first time Nin and Nan actively went AWOL from their Twitters and that is also because Nan's history with weird fetishes and accusation (+ proof) of having drawn underage characters in said fetishes is coming out and is being documented; I'm not a fan of the Farms but they've saved and cataloged every drawing made by TeamPinata and every accusation thrown at them. 

The proof, without going to the Farms, is collected by d.i.d.you.want.the.facts.

Now that major YTbers were covering Nin's issues with D.I.D. (like Anthony Padilla interviewing them), Nan's coming into the spotlight too and their behaviors in tandem are raising concerned voices about their fake behaviors and past issues and problematic stuff they did and produced. In Nan's case, this whole CP thing. Sadly, the most 'attentive' and 'detailed' accounts on both of them are still in the KF thread and Nan's timeline is a degree much more fucked up than Nin's. 

Yeah I agree, they're behaviour is interesting and they may have some other disorder causing this or not. We will never know and to speculate that it could be this or research shows there is similiarity between this or that is kind of disrespectful to people who have those conditions but don't go to the extremes of fabrication/attention seeking they have

Posted

i still can't get over nan's SNEEZING fetish??? i didn't even know that was a thing that could get fetishized lmao

Posted

i still can't get over nan's SNEEZING fetish??? i didn't even know that was a thing that could get fetishized lmao

omg I know, I think I’m haunted by some of the posts I saw from Nan 🤮 

Posted

OK so I was hesitant to post on this thread but I figure ain’t none of y’all ever going to find me so it should be fine lol 

(I was diagnosed with OSDD last year, Before that I was diagnosed with depersonalization/Derealization disorder like 10 or so years ago.)

so obviously after being diagnosed I was curious because I didn’t really know anything about it so I did want any person would do I went on YouTube. And that’s where I came across DissociaDID. 

let me tell you how this channel made me feel I felt like I was faking everything.

watching a ton of her videos, and everything that she was saying how it was and comparing it to what I was going through and made me feel like I was faking everything???  Even though I was diagnosed before ever seeing her videos on it??

it was to the point that I went to my therapist and I told her I don’t have anything like that because I saw this YouTuber and I told her everything that (then) Chloe said in her videos. 

The following session I had with my therapist she told me that I shouldn’t be getting my sources from accounts like that. she didn’t out right say that she was faking it but that’s pretty much what she was hinting at. 

Sorry that it was more of a rant than anything else I just really been dying to get this off my chest 

//

and as for Nan, I wish I never saw those drawings 😩 , I do honestly believe that they realize that that’s a very taboo thing to (the s*xualization and f*tishization of minors) but they continue to do so because they either think that they are exempt from moralistic rules or because they Just don’t care

Posted

OK so I was hesitant to post on this thread but I figure ain’t none of y’all ever going to find me so it should be fine lol 

(I was diagnosed with OSDD last year, Before that I was diagnosed with depersonalization/Derealization disorder like 10 or so years ago.)

so obviously after being diagnosed I was curious because I didn’t really know anything about it so I did want any person would do I went on YouTube. And that’s where I came across DissociaDID. 

let me tell you how this channel made me feel I felt like I was faking everything.

watching a ton of her videos, and everything that she was saying how it was and comparing it to what I was going through and made me feel like I was faking everything???  Even though I was diagnosed before ever seeing her videos on it??

it was to the point that I went to my therapist and I told her I don’t have anything like that because I saw this YouTuber and I told her everything that (then) Chloe said in her videos. 

The following session I had with my therapist she told me that I shouldn’t be getting my sources from accounts like that. she didn’t out right say that she was faking it but that’s pretty much what she was hinting at. 

Sorry that it was more of a rant than anything else I just really been dying to get this off my chest 

//

and as for Nan, I wish I never saw those drawings 😩 , I do honestly believe that they realize that that’s a very taboo thing to (the s*xualization and f*tishization of minors) but they continue to do so because they either think that they are exempt from moralistic rules or because they Just don’t care

I doubt any therapist would allow their patient to watch someone 'switch on camera' with dubious clickbait titles. I'm glad that she has said that but didn't dismiss her outright. It's a very grey zone and I think she treated it very well.

What I read from Nan's ex-s/o was that Nan doesn't believe inherently that those things are weird or wrong, they just believe it's "fine" because that's what she's been doing for the entire time ever since she set foot on the web. I'll take it with a grain of salt but Nan has obviously a lot of underlying issues that tie in with their behaviors.

Posted

It's no problem; I'm claiming that she went to Remy after taking a questionare specifically about DID had one session with him, and was diagnosed, and has now built and entire youtube/fandom over her mental illness that imo should have taken way longer to diagnose.

I think Nin stated she went to therapy for a few years? And had multiple therapists confirm it too, she stated this in a video really really early so I’m assuming it’s a confirmed diagnosis.

Posted

I think Nin stated she went to therapy for a few years? And had multiple therapists confirm it too, she stated this in a video really really early so I’m assuming it’s a confirmed diagnosis.

I'm not doubting it's confirmed; but just how she states in her timeline; that she had her first appointment with Remy and then got diagnosed right then; like she "left with the papers" i believe is how she phrases it; which to be fair could be paraphrasing but I don't think it is. Therapists have no ability to diagnose someone in the UK you have to be diagnosed by a psychiatrist, which she was, by Remy, after on session/day of meeting with her