• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

katieaegi

3086 posts in this topic

Posted

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL  so funny

She think she's all that....

I know people who are way prettier than her , taller than her, (with natural dirty blonde hair n blue eyes, and baby faced, which is what they like....She has a witch face in quite a few of her snap pics, .hate to say it like that)….speaks language fluently,..with lots of talent...Tried it out and was outta there so fast......Im sure I don't need to say more.

She should watch the darkside of kpop on youtube before she thinks its all that.

I'm not here to dog kpop but its not all sunshine and roses especially for the performers.

I'll be waiting for Katie's debut 10 years from now.... if she survives that long being a Korean dish in executive parties.

Posted (edited)

Screenshot_20180807-195730.png

girl shut up and get them nails done 

giphy-8.gif

"approached by an SM employee"... :alpacabored:

This is probably the funniest thing I have ever seen. There are 2 things that could be going on here, and Katie, neither is that you were genuinely approached because of ~the aura of your inner talent enticing everyone around you~.

That "business card" looks a lot like a member card from SM's Visual Identity Exhibition lollll. I think it ran from February until the end of March? I'm pretty sure that anyone who went got one. I'm don't know how long Katie has been in Korea for, so I don't know if she managed to go, but if she was there for it, I wouldn't be surprised if she was using the card she got for for clout.

Another option is that it's a scam! SM made their business card layout public to help people avoid scammers, and girl that is not it. The official card has 2 sections with seven total lines. The one she has looks like 3 sections with 5-6 lines. 

Official:

sm_entertainment_business_cards.thumb.jp

Exhibition Card:

yericard.thumb.jpg.70374071adacc5be09634

Nice try Katie!

Also SM recruiters/recruiters in general typically don't give business cards? They usually collect info from the people that they're recruiting so that they can contact them and not the other way around... Nothing adds up lol

Edited by Jaken
Photo from older post reappeared

Posted (edited)

have you guys ever seen a lot of successful or known FOREIGN  models/singers in SM or any huge company in korea ? i sure havent and if you have a bad reputation online, they are gonna know especially big companies like that.. 

Edited by zaynkai

Posted (edited)

~the aura of your inner talent enticing everyone around you~.

I screamed ^. 

Anyway, if an actual SM recruiter is walking around giving random people his card without knowing if they have talent and basing his recruitment solely on looks (Which is unlikely, he'd get fired, and plus Katie looks like Barney the dinosaur), why would she block out the info? His name, email, etc. It's obviously public if he's just walking around giving it to randos on the street. Maybe because... It's... Not real. *Gasp!* 

Edited by loonie.23
katie really think she cute huh

Posted

Also doesn't sm only recruit kids? Like most of their idols that were street casted were all picked in middle school meanwhile Katie looks like she's 35.

Posted

that hologram/theater floor manager probs just tryna fuck

Posted (edited)

The card says it's located on the 5th floor of the SM building. That's the hologram/exhibition floor. LOL

Poor Katie's plans for clout have been foiled again :alpacaworry:

Also doesn't sm only recruit kids? Like most of their idols that were street casted were all picked in middle school meanwhile Katie looks like she's 35.

True. I think the oldest they would recruit is a good looking and talented 20 y/o, and Katie is neither talented nor GREAT looking, also she does look pretty rough...

Also I found one of Katie's old IG posts on google. Does she not see how obvious and see through her lies are? Why didn't you post a screen cap of the like? Where are all your receipts??? She has such a "God's gift to the world" mentality and is always trying to use kpop to justify it. "Ooh look at me, I'm so pretty that my bias liked my photo ohhoho" to "I'm so wonderfully attractive that SM wants to recruit white little ol' me! I'd be the first white girl kekeke I guess they just saw something special in me". :alpacafedup:

lolomg.thumb.png.57c405a4d611a8e0ed4aa55

Who was this kpop bias Katie? Edward Avila? Aoora? lol

Edited by Jaken

Posted (edited)

@jaken funny she had to leave the katieaegi account and hide behind a private one with a fake name even though she clearly wanted people to find it. 

That post is a bit old actually but i remember when she used to wear her makeup like that and always talking about kpop.  She's still delusional 

and tbh companies want young people so that they can train and most models in SM are korean idols..they go in to be a model but sm turns them into singers MOST of the time and we all know there is no successful group with a white girl as a member js so katie do yourself a favor and stop posting bullshit for attention. We all know you crave it 

Edited by zaynkai

Posted

Poor Katie's plans for clout have been foiled again :alpacaworry:

True. I think the oldest they would recruit is a good looking and talented 20 y/o, and Katie is neither talented nor GREAT looking, also she does look pretty rough...

Also I found one of Katie's old IG posts on google. Does she not see how obvious and see through her lies are? Why didn't you post a screen cap of the like? Where are all your receipts??? She has such a "God's gift to the world" mentality and is always trying to use kpop to justify it. "Ooh look at me, I'm so pretty that my bias liked my photo ohhoho" to "I'm so wonderfully attractive that SM wants to recruit white little ol' me! I'd be the first white girl kekeke I guess they just saw something special in me". :alpacafedup:

lolomg.thumb.png.57c405a4d611a8e0ed4aa55

Who was this kpop bias Katie? Edward Avila? Aoora? lol

any (east) asian man = kpop idol 

Posted

clicked on this due to curiosity and realized it's morena in japan's fetishizing older sister, kate. glad i took time off brianna forum to read this mess of i wanna be the next sm idol crap having no dance no vocal skill ass :harharplz:

Posted

I'm cryin why is this girl such a mess

No one involved with SM wants to see your basic ass dance

A1FE0DD9-7ACE-4E16-BFF9-03E978EBCECA.gif