• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

katieaegi

3086 posts in this topic

Posted

Katie's making a fool of herself on snap again (clubbing, drinking, etc.)

Im mobile so anyway I was just letting you people know

Someone record it before its gone and post it so it can be herefor posterity and on  youtube.

Posted (edited)

@asianpersuasion  :( im not able to use snapchat because my phone is broken, btw the person who records them is busy 

the Russian posted on her instagram story of them drinking peach beer and meeting "instagram famous" korean guys. i also looked at katie private insta, and in her suggestion you can see the new men that followed her recently. ( if you look at someones suggestion list, you can see who follows them even if they are private..)..imagine all of your followers being men you met from a club

Edited by zaynkai

Posted (edited)

That's the most obnoxious fucking story ever. She's pretty much recording herself in the mirror of a club with the russian girl, screaming at the top of her lungs, "IM SO DRUUUUUUNK!!!" Everyone around her is just looking at her with a "wtf" expression on their faces. How has she not gotten her ass beat yet? Her caption in Korean says "Very drunk" but it's in PAST TENSE. So much for that fluency Katie. Smh.

Edited by loonie.23

Posted (edited)

Katie tries so hard to fit in with her, and apparently that russian said she is leaving in a few months so what is katie gonna do when that girl leaves ? only hang out with the korean guys she met from the clubs ? I hate when foreign people go to a different country and have zero respect 

If katie ever tried to get a job in the future and her boss or whoever decides to look her up, they will see all of the messy stuff she has been doing lol. i wish someone would screen record that snap and post it 

Edited by zaynkai

Posted

she is in a different country, cant she at least be respectful ? and being drunk is not some thing to brag about when you drink every dayyy and her looks have gone downhill since being in korea because of her lifestyle now, compare her old photos to what she looks like these days.. i also noticed she only posts like this when she is with that russian girl. Katie tries so hard to fit in with her, and apparently that russian said she is leaving in a few months so what is katie gonna do when that girl leaves ? only hang out with the korean guys she met from the clubs ? I hate when foreign people go to a different country and have zero respect 

If katie ever tried to get a job in the future and her boss or whoever decides to look her up, they will see all of the messy stuff she has been doing lol. i wish someone would screen record that snap and post it 

What's katie ig

Posted (edited)

@Heay boo boo  The one she is using now which is private is daisydollie99.. also for any one still wondering and wants to see her snapchat story, her snap is kaidik99 :ph34r:

Edited by zaynkai

Posted

@Heay boo boo She has two of them. The one she is using now which is private is daisydollie99 ..but her older one that she no longer uses is daisydollie82 .. also for any one still wondering and wants to see her snapchat story, her snap is kaidik99 :ph34r:

okay thank you 

Posted (edited)

That's the most obnoxious fucking story ever. She's pretty much recording herself in the mirror of a club with the russian girl, screaming at the top of her lungs, "IM SO DRUUUUUUNK!!!" Everyone around her is just looking at her with a "wtf" expression on their faces. How has she not gotten her ass beat yet? Her caption in Korean says "Very drunk" but it's in PAST TENSE. So much for that fluency Katie. Smh.

I would just feel so embarrassed because they were always causing a ruckus! Does she think that is cool? Plus why does the Russian still hang out with someone who left her alone while she was drunk and needed help? 

and in her suggestion you can see the new men that followed her recently. ( if you look at someones suggestion list, you can see who follows them even if they are private..) and btw im 100% sure she met the guys in clubs just like every other korean man she follows..imagine all of your followers being men you met from a club

Edited by cucoplz

Posted

Probably just me but it’s so weird to see Pǔtōnghuà and not Guóyǔ, I feel like she used the other to seem more knowledgeable or something lol

A5CC715C-1444-465C-9876-60C21784073C.jpeg

2184AEDE-92FE-4189-9B14-EBD381798C05.jpeg

Posted (edited)

@cheesecake we all know she doesnt know all those languages any way.. Suprised she hasnt put that she knows russian since she wannabe like that mashiro girl so bad 

@amorhwasa and true af she never acts crazy unless shes with the russian mashiro girl.. she only posts food pics when shes on a date or photos of random korean streets but when shes with the russian, she acts and posts like a drunk maniac. If i was in that bathroom i would throw some hands 

Edited by zaynkai

Posted

She deleted the snap and i couldn't see it bc i was asleep :( lmao

Posted

she probs was so drunk and the next day realized what she put....thats why you shouldnt go on social media when your messed up katie lol

i wonder what those korean guys who follow her on instagram think of her O.o  of course most of them are guys she meets from clubs so they must have been too drunk to realize how annoying she really is 

Posted

I don't know how to explain this correctly, but I feel like Katie is just faking all of this for clout? The lifestyle, the luxury, the partying, etc. It's just to show off "Hay guysz I'm partying! I'm a wild girl! I love drinking and sex and partying! I'm naughty! Look at me! I'm SooOo drunk! I'm having so much fun!" But like.. She lives in a sharehouse, seemingly only has one friend, no job, no family. She wants to show off that she's in Korea and having fun and being wild. Like people who can't smoke/drink without snapchatting it, or people who can't enjoy a concert without snapchatting it the whole time. If she was genuinely happy and having fun, she'd snap a quick selfie and go on with her night.  Katie, you have silverware but really are u eatin tho? 

Posted (edited)

Edited by cucoplz

Posted

I don't know how to explain this correctly, but I feel like Katie is just faking all of this for clout? The lifestyle, the luxury, the partying, etc. It's just to show off "Hay guysz I'm partying! I'm a wild girl! I love drinking and sex and partying! I'm naughty! Look at me! I'm SooOo drunk! I'm having so much fun!" But like.. She lives in a sharehouse, seemingly only has one friend, no job, no family. She wants to show off that she's in Korea and having fun and being wild. Like people who can't smoke/drink without snapchatting it, or people who can't enjoy a concert without snapchatting it the whole time. If she was genuinely happy and having fun, she'd snap a quick selfie and go on with her night.  Katie, you have silverware but really are u eatin tho? 

it IS for clout, sadly every single thing she does is for PULL. She cant even enjoy being in korea because she thinks the bad attention is better than no attention. But in reality her whole situation there is a mess. The last of her friends who were supporting her, are basically afraid of her at this point. Because shes been doing even MORE crazy shit than she shows. They dont even want to tell her to cut the bs and get her shit together because right now shes not in her right mind and she wont listen to anyone.