• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

katieaegi

3086 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

okay as someone who loves gopchang (like literally ate it as my last meal every time i left korea to visit home), what is that? someone enlighten me cuz i clearly havent seen/eaten it all--to me that looks like near uncooked gopchang being served as is in a tin to-go bowl????? WTF????????????? 

like.....is this common???? ive honestly only ever seen beef or pork gopchang being cooked in BBQ usually with potatoes and onions on the side for beef and random stuff mixed in for pork. 

honestly i could eat gopchang on my dying day and be happy, but this shit looks mad nasty barf

omg JUST replying the same

the only thing i can think of is 곱창전골 but ... lol. 

IE002266379_STD.jpg

the difference is outrageous. lmao. tbf tho delivery food is a hit or miss but defs wayyyy too much of a miss there lmao

but yuuuhhh i fucks with bbq version. its like eating chewy oil but i love it LMAO 

Edited by Benny Bunny
added more

Posted (edited)

She wasted so much time learning chinese now she can only pretend she knows korean

Edited by cucoplz

Posted

Looks like some bland ass menudo lol

I also eat ALOT of 곱창 cooked in many different ways from different cultures and I’ve never seen this 

Posted

I looked up the 썰모아 page the other day and let me tell you, I was so shocked! This is exactly why you shouldn't meet 90% of korean men from online like katie does and the men she has followed and met look like total fuckboys who follow many foreigner girls in korea. Half of those girls look like totally easy kboos and I really feel bad for the ones who had no idea about their private photos being posted. Katie seriously needs to stop going on dating apps and meeting random guys that she has no clue about......I have never looked up ilbe but I have heard of it, after looking up that Facebook page, I'm not gonna look at ilbe, I'm so angry. Katie wake up -__-

I searched but I can't seem to find the page? could you perhaps send me the link please? I'm very curious lol

Posted

@Leaan thankfully it was reported and taken down. Of course ilbe is still up and running tho :( 

Posted

@Leaan thankfully it was reported and taken down. Of course ilbe is still up and running tho :( 

Ohhh yeah right, I forgot it got taken down. Hope ilbe will be down soon :( 

Posted

Ohhh yeah right, I forgot it got taken down. Hope ilbe will be down soon :( 

people have tried in the past but many have said that it is violating free speech to take it down. It might not get taken down anytime soon 

Posted

She basically subliminally telling us (with that caption)

"Hey look I am white and I'm eating pig intestines, ain't I special"

LOL

I hope she can stomach all the change in food and pallet.

And to be honest that looks like leftovers from the restaurant from a day or 2 ago that they couldn't sell.

Anything soupy I can't eat when I am overseas....They use tap water ...not filtered water...and while it tastes nice at the beginning.  At the end my stomach don't agree to the food and I have to well you know.  Usually after a hour my stomach gets that ...wrong gas rumbling sound...and if its leftover food I can tell in about 30 minutes.

TAP Water loaded with chlorine and god knows what.  I have relatives that I know that know people who do restaurant business there ...They do not use filtered water in food they serve to customers....Unless its a nice higher end restaurant. 

Her ordering take out food delivery tells me that she is afraid of getting lost and kidnapped or just basically getting lost and cry if she can't find her way back.  Poor Katie.

I think her 5am walks is she trying to find a donut shop in korea….she loves donuts....I hope she's handling not having a/c well....  

Even me as a native speaker but I do not know the roads well....You get taken for a ride when u do taxis if u do get lost because they will take the really long way back to your place to get as much money as they can from you.  And of course they will take advantage of her even more since she really doesn't know anything...probably hands taxi driver a card she copied of where she lives....And let me tell ya they will take the senic route (did I spell that right)

katie better be careful eating from vendors on side streets...have u seen those propane tanks and grill that is nasty and grimy and really they don't clean it...ewwwww….  and have those scooter exhausts blowing at u while you are eating....yuk....

Posted

She basically subliminally telling us (with that caption)

"Hey look I am white and I'm eating pig intestines, ain't I special"

LOL

I hope she can stomach all the change in food and pallet.

And to be honest that looks like leftovers from the restaurant from a day or 2 ago that they couldn't sell.

Anything soupy I can't eat when I am overseas....They use tap water ...not filtered water...and while it tastes nice at the beginning.  At the end my stomach don't agree to the food and I have to well you know.  Usually after a hour my stomach gets that ...wrong gas rumbling sound...and if its leftover food I can tell in about 30 minutes.

TAP Water loaded with chlorine and god knows what.  I have relatives that I know that know people who do restaurant business there ...They do not use filtered water in food they serve to customers....Unless its a nice higher end restaurant. 

Her ordering take out food delivery tells me that she is afraid of getting lost and kidnapped or just basically getting lost and cry if she can't find her way back.  Poor Katie.

I think her 5am walks is she trying to find a donut shop in korea….she loves donuts....I hope she's handling not having a/c well....  

Even me as a native speaker but I do not know the roads well....You get taken for a ride when u do taxis if u do get lost because they will take the really long way back to your place to get as much money as they can from you.  And of course they will take advantage of her even more since she really doesn't know anything...probably hands taxi driver a card she copied of where she lives....And let me tell ya they will take the senic route (did I spell that right)

katie better be careful eating from vendors on side streets...have u seen those propane tanks and grill that is nasty and grimy and really they don't clean it...ewwwww….  and have those scooter exhausts blowing at u while you are eating....yuk....

Native speaker of what? Korean? Because she wrote beef intestines not pig lmao. 

Her ordering delivery food doesn't make me think of any of that?? Delivery culture is soooo big and a lot of people use that service quite often especially if they wanna 혼밥 which is kinda embarrassing to do outside in my opinion. 

Also i've never experienced scooter exhausts blowing in my face when eating street food.......

Posted

Also i've never experienced scooter exhausts blowing in my face when eating street food.......

Usually in Myeongdong that's more likely to happen since the massive ocean of people and traffic there. Street food isn't particularly dangerous here, but some of them are questionable. I once had a woman spit a huge spitball onto the floor and wipe her sweat with her bare hands while preparing some food for me. ALSO

Yes!! Lmfao. Katie always eats weird/nasty shit to look UniQuE and cULtUrED to Koreans. She ate Korean style chicken feet, super spicy ramen (ItS noT eVen SpiCy!), some beetles(?) worms(?) Idk it was some canned Korean insect. She tries showing out to Koreans that she's nOt likE oTheR fOriEnGerS!! And then never eats these things ever again.

Posted

That looks like pig intestine.  It actually could be either or a mix.   But from what I know anything beef is pretty expensive in korea. compared to the USA.    Just saying.... 

i said pig cause it’s usually pig and pig is cheap.   

Posted

Usually in Myeongdong that's more likely to happen since the massive ocean of people and traffic there. Street food isn't particularly dangerous here, but some of them are questionable. I once had a woman spit a huge spitball onto the floor and wipe her sweat with her bare hands while preparing some food for me. ALSO

LOL ew. Yeh idk i still found myeongdong pretty clean in terms of street food but thats from my experiences comparing other several asian countries. Or maybe im in denial coz i dont wanna think about myeongdong being dirty coz i always buy these huge ass takoyaki from these two dudes all the time 😫😫😫 lmao

Posted (edited)

I have a feeling she used one of those korean delivery food apps, that are only in korean and she didnt know what she was actually ordering lmao though like loonie.23 said, katie does eat kinda weird things..

Half the time, I feel like she tries to eat weirder sides of korean food to show off that she can eat any thing in korea, if that makes sense because ive seen so many koreaboos try so hard to seem unique..shes probs like "im white but i can eat spicy weird things" LOL  though i dont think 곱창 is weird or any thing, just her picture of it looked foul. 

btw i wont be able to go on snapchat for a few days so if she posts any more "interesting" things, i wont be able to post it :( lol all she posts these days are food pics or pics of outside.. unless for some reason she suddenly decides to do some thing not boring while i am away 

Edited by zaynkai
snapchat

Posted

I used to do that too, I would order food or eat more of the food that I know westerners aren’t used to eating/find weird(like frog, beef testicles, chicken heart, sea cucumber etc) whenever I was with my Chinese friends or teachers in order to impress them. Haha.  

Posted

this isnher Russian friend so...I'm just gonna leave this up and think who is she drinking with...I am not 100% sure if she's drinking with Katie...but if she is...Katie is just ruining her life -_- shame on you Katie 

Screenshot_20180802-142313.thumb.jpg.a6e