• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

katieaegi

3091 posts in this topic

Posted

"Im not gonna listen to someone who thins that you can't be racist against white"

this bitch thinks reverse rasicm is real

a4py8p.gif

Anyone can be racist towards anyone. Don't be silly now ~

Posted

Anyone can be racist towards anyone. Don't be silly now ~

Can someone just create a thread for that topic so this girls won't be flooded with opinions and debates

Posted (edited)

Katieaegi (Katie Kennedy) is the worst Koreaboo i have ever seen. https://youtu.be/Ew7NCH7Tw7Q She believes fetishes of a race is just preference *puke* image.thumb.jpeg.12593aeedd0acc52fecc063Not everyone is against slut shaming, but she was shaming a girl because had 'allegedly' slept with more than 1 guy, honestly just points to jealousy. image.thumb.jpeg.f9e57ac9f17c0db5e7ce538

Edited by Koreaboosaintshit

Posted

That "Korean-inspired" make-up that she always wears...sigh. When will white girls realize that this make-up does NOT suit them? It's not meant for their features, it's really unflattering.

Posted

Katieaegi (Katie Kennedy) is the worst Koreaboo i have ever seen. https://youtu.be/Ew7NCH7Tw7Q She believes fetishes of a race is just preference *puke* image.thumb.jpeg.12593aeedd0acc52fecc063Not everyone is against slut shaming, but she was shaming a girl because had 'allegedly' slept with more than 1 guy, honestly just points to jealousy. image.thumb.jpeg.f9e57ac9f17c0db5e7ce538

I think you are right about her being jelly. She probably doesnt get much attention from white guys so she gets her false sense of a self esteem boost off of Korean neckbeards.

Posted (edited)

Edited by Wadanohara

Posted

the closeups on her nc.a vanilla dance cover are so cringey. i don't want to be mean but i can't 

Posted

I don't get why she gets as much hate as she does. She's not really trying to look Asian, she still has blonde hair and blue eyes. Not like Lisa Ring who is far worse, dyes her naturally blonde hair black and constantly covers up her green eyes with brown contacts to look Asian and always wearing eyelid tape as well as only having Asian friends, yet she doesn't receive any of this hate. 

Posted

Her instagram is deleted. Oh

Posted

Her instagram is deleted. Oh

yeah I wonder if she'll come back 

Posted (edited)

Edited by *

Posted

she's currently using @katieaegie_playlist on instagram as her acc. this time instagram disabled her account for real, and she can't seem to log back into her old acc. 

on her latest YT video there were comments about some chinese/japanese hating drama, i don't exactly know what happened there and if someone could explain that would be gr8

oh, I see. Thank you ! 

same Katie, same ;; 

image.png

image.png

Posted (edited)

yeah I wonder if she'll come back 

she's currently using @katieaegie_playlist on instagram as her acc. this time instagram disabled her account for real, and she can't seem to log back into her old acc. 

on her latest YT video there were comments about some chinese/japanese hating drama, i don't exactly know what happened there and if someone could explain that would be gr8

seems like her new account is katieaegii she posted 5 new posts in 5 days In her videos she's speaking korean, I cringed I could feel her koreabooness through the screen

Edited by miruku
typo

Posted

You'd think a koreaboo would stick to fetishising one culture but apparently not...

She's wearing a ~sexy Qipao~ for a Korean dance cover, when Qipao/Cheongsam is a traditional Chinese dress (which she knew). How you can continue to claim to be not racist whilst lumping different east asian cultures together AND wearing a bastardized traditional garment is beyond me...